What's new

Any new alternatives to Fiverr and sites like it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm curious if there are any new additions to the gig site pool, and was wondering, are there any new alternatives to sites like Fiverr? I know there are sites like Upwork and more, but I want a site that doesn't limit me and doesn't take a huge cut out of each sale. Do you guys know of any good alternatives? Or would it be best to put my services on my own site and skip the middleman?

I do not know about new freelancing platforms like Fiverr, the ones that I know are old. For instance, SEOClerks is exactly like Fiverr where you can create a giog and sell your gig. I have not tried it but I have heard of a platform called Hyve where you can sell your gigs. However, this is a blockchain based platform where you get paid in crypto and not with fiat money

I'm curious if there are any new additions to the gig site pool, and was wondering, are there any new alternatives to sites like Fiverr? I know there are sites like Upwork and more, but I want a site that doesn't limit me and doesn't take a huge cut out of each sale. Do you guys know of any good alternatives? Or would it be best to put my services on my own site and skip the middleman?

Yes, Fiverr, Upwork, PeoplePerHour, and other popular sites all deduct 20% from every sale that you make as a freelancer. I don't know about any other platforms that are better alternatives and are not deducting huge amounts from every earning.

These days, I hear most of the experts advising that one must have a strong online presence on social media and LinkedIn to demonstrate their expertise in their profession. This strategy, along with networking with professionals, helps you land high-paying clients without any payment deductions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back