What's new

Any countries with big money?

Countries exhibiting a lot of worth with their money should be countries using Euros.
The US dollar is going down due to certain reasons.
The countries using pounds are even also coming up.
What countries would you guys say are best for forex trading? I want to invest into countries that are gaining in their economy. The US is a mess, but are there any countries that are exhibiting a lot of worth with their money? And if so, how would I go about getting some of it? Or I should say invest.

It is very important for one to gain all the necessary knowledge about trading forex before gong into it. One should also be aware of the risks involved and that currency can either go up or down which is where the money is made. And that price that went down can also go up and vice versa. Being aware of all these things will reduce tension when price fall or rise knowing that it is inevitable.
Post automatically merged:

It is very important for one to gain all the necessary knowledge about trading forex before gong into it. One should also be aware of the risks involved and that currency can either go up or down which is where the money is made. And that price that went down can also go up and vice versa. Being aware of all these things will reduce tension when price fall or rise knowing that it is inevitable.

What countries would you guys say are best for forex trading? I want to invest into countries that are gaining in their economy. The US is a mess, but are there any countries that are exhibiting a lot of worth with their money? And if so, how would I go about getting some of it? Or I should say invest.
I believe there are many countries with big money and at best in forex trading and out of those big countries , I believe the U.S are the best in forex trading because of the research I made.

The currencies you should focus on while trading in the forex market are the major ones, these includes the US dollars, Euro, pound sterling, japanese yen and the Australian dollars.

The us dollars is the best for trading, many people use it without experiencing any challenge. Us dollars is the best but you can also try euro.

I am not into forex but I think Euro is the best currency to trade because European Union is economically progressing. You can try Yuan or INR if these currencies are available for trading.

I have not invested in forex, therefore, I do not kno much about the profitable currency to invest on. However, based on forex rates, I believe USD and Euro are the best investment options.

Asides the US, I think the Asian economy is the next best thing currently. I heard sometime last week that the Chinese economy has grown bigger than the US economy of recent.
Asia and the middle East are currently coming up quite good. Europe has always been an established force.

It is true that the US is a mess right now but it is still one of the leading countries for investments. I would advice you to still invest in this country just have a little patience about it.

I know the US dollar sometimes drops in value, but it is actually a good currency to trade in the forex market.
The British pound is also a good one to trade in the forex market, it has high value.

I don't really know about Western countries but I am very sure of some African countries this may include South Africa and Nigeria , those are the countries I know has the highest number of traders with most successful stories.

You need more knowledge to build your trading strategy and skills in forex. It's not really about the country it's about the currency pair you choose and how you set your trade and the volatility of such pair so the more you know about the currency pair and its volatility the higher your chance of profit.

Although the USA might be a mess like you said but it's still the better option for me if you ask me because no country like that and the wall street is there too so even if it's a mess now things could change for better.

The country with the biggest and popular forex traders are the US which currency is in dollar. The US set of people usually settle down for what the want and study it well to earn.

You might more like the United States dollar right now, but it still makes it one of the largest markets you cannot choose to ignore if you're talking about forex trading here. Most country's currencies in the world today are experiencing devaluation. So you take what you see and make good use of it for a better outcome.

I don't think there is any country with big money I just feel the individual management strategy use by the leader of a country makes it look like that country is richer than the other

In recent times, the dollar has been doing very well.
If you invest in dollar , it might yield high returns
The trend has been risk off recently

The dollar is still strong against other currencies. This is a huge uppourtunity to join the this big trend.
It may give good returns

Euro and the Great British pounds are one of the best countries in terms of economy. You can consider investing in those currencies if you have opportunity to do so.

I think the countries that are in the G7 category of the world are considered as super powered, mostly rich, and most developed probably.
These countries have a great economical influence in the whole world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back