Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What countries would you guys say are best for forex trading? I want to invest into countries that are gaining in their economy. The US is a mess, but are there any countries that are exhibiting a lot of worth with their money? And if so, how would I go about getting some of it? Or I should say invest.

What countries would you guys say are best for forex trading? I want to invest into countries that are gaining in their economy. The US is a mess, but are there any countries that are exhibiting a lot of worth with their money? And if so, how would I go about getting some of it? Or I should say invest.
I think that right now the us dollar value is going down but could rise so it may be good for a long term investment. also the euro seems to be very good and the pound as well. These show a lot of potential in their value.

US is still the biggest place for trading, if it's not feasible with US, then you should know that the case is worse with other countries too.

The united States dollar being in the condition and situation it is now does not say it is going to be permanently that way you know. You might have to reconsider you position on that one

Although the USA might be a mess like you said but it's still the better option for me if you ask me because no country like that and the wall street is there too so even if it's a mess now things could change for better

Although the USA might be a mess like you said but it's still the better option for me if you ask me because no country like that and the wall street is there too so even if it's a mess now things could change for better
There are so many countries with big money at the USA the UAE all this country have big currencies even the great Britain, their currency are very high in the forex trading market.

There are so many countries with big money at the USA the UAE all this country have big currencies even the great Britain, their currency are very high in the forex trading market.
Indeed there are countries with higher currency rate compared to USA no doubt but still you can't downplay their influence on the market at all, they are still leading figures irrespective

remember that investing in countries that have big money would need big money too, i would suggest investing in growing countries, you invest for less price there

remember that investing in countries that have big money would need big money too, i would suggest investing in growing countries, you invest for less price there
You are right about this. With development coming into any nation, those who have assets there would also see their assets growing too.

most of this sometimes is a decision you have to make yourself but I can recommend the countries of the world with the best economy, China and United States is one of the countries of the world with the best and stable economy. You can also try UK and Russia.

I think investing in forex by trading currencies like euro, Canadian dollars and pounds could be more profitable because the US dollar is not rely on at the moment though it still remains the international trading Currency.

Firstly why did you say US is a mess, was it due to there recent inflation which occur some weeks back?!. I think euro is doing a bit better. Not sure if any other country is dong well.

The US dollars still stands out no matter the situation at hand as it has better trading potentials than most other alternatives that you may be thinking of.

Though I don't know much about other asset on forex apart from crypto currency. But how can a forex trader know the next potential country currency.

The US is still the best but it is not in a good shape right now. But it doesn't mean it will not rise again. Most of these depend on the market analysis of the US and UK. I mean which country has the best economy?

I think that the United States of America is the best for doing any thing globally and anything that have to do with the internet. I have not been aable to understand that forex trading is all about but I think it is all about investing money and then waiting for a long time

I think that the most popular forex trading pairs remained the United States dollar and the pound and I think it is d value. I also consider trading the euro against dollar.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back