What's new

Airdrops: What is it and how you can benefit?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently, I read somewhere that airdrops is a way to get hands on crypto currencies for free. can anyone explain to me what is airdrops how we get free crypto currency through airdrop? Where can I participate on airdrops?

Not all airdrops are legit, some are legit while some aren't. Just make proper researches both on forums and on trustpilot before delving into any of them.

Airdrops is a method when a proposed crypto currency project starts giving free tokens for your work such as joining the project, promoting on social sites, referring people etc. Token you receive will have value only when the project gets listed on exchanges

How long does the proposed currency to get listed on exchange? What factors determine the listing on exchange?

Airdrops are very common and a great way to earn currencies but how sure is one that those accumulated tokens will be listed. Or even see the light of the day at the end.
They're free coins given to you to promote or encourage you participate in purchasing more of those coins

Airdrops are not created the same way. Only few of them are legit and they are paying people. To say the fact, most of the one I came across are scam.

This is a process whereby you get free tokens from the company that owns the coin after doing some task for them. However, a lot of scam Airdrop are out there so just be careful of the one you do

Airdrops the way in which crypto projects makers try to inject their coins in today ecosystem in order to increase the number in circulation so it is more or less like a giveaway.

Airdrops are newly listed coins that are just starting off and provided mostly for free to enable a community push awareness for the coins, it's very rare to come by legit ones.

Airdrop is free offering of new cryptocurrencies in the market to make people aware of those new coins. You can get a list of legit airdrops in airdropalert site

Recently, I read somewhere that airdrops is a way to get hands on crypto currencies for free. can anyone explain to me what is airdrops how we get free crypto currency through airdrop? Where can I participate on airdrops?
The person has rightly said what airdrops are. They are a way of giving out free token to participant of the airdrop in return the do small task like joining there telegram group and channel and following them on some social media like twitter, facebook, instagram and many more

Airdrops simply means the distribution of crypto currency for free, this method is mostly used by new coins trying to gain the attention of investors and the crypto market in general. Though there are a lot airdrops out there but not all are legit.

Airdrop is a free distribution of tokens. I have participated on a lot of Airdrops but I have not benefited from any airdrops because they either vanished, or had a high withdrawal threshold, o got never listed on exchanges. The only benefit I got was the reward I collected from Earn.com that paid for participating on Airdrops.

Airdrops have been helpful to me in many ways lately. Many of them are fake and stressful while the rest has no good value but the few that pays do compensate for others.

There is a airdrop section on coinmarketcap and there are always airdrops going on. I have gotten some but not yet lucky with those with sizeable amounts.

The theory may be right and likewise wrong, the main purpose of airdrop is to increase the number of addresses holding the coin, this boost the price of the coin when big investors come in.

The main purpose of airdrops like someone has stated is to increase the number of wallets holding that cryptocurrency. It's very beneficial though.

Airdrops are good most especially the ones that are legit... You don't have to spend fortune to Participate!! Its almost free which everybody can benefit from if real.

First of all you must know that not all airdrop are legit.
Must especially those airdrop boots you see on telegram, they will demand you to pay a certain amount before you can get your earning to your wallet, they are not legit.
You can only get a legit airdrop by following a particular coin official website or Twitter handle to get legit airdrop.
I recommend BitMart, Binance and few others.
Follow them on Twitter and you will get some good airdrop

Air drop is actually a good way to lay your hand on free crypto currency by claiming the coin but most of the air drop out there are full of scam , just goto telegram and you can see a lot of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back