What's new

Airdrops: What is it and how you can benefit?

An airdrop in the cryptocurrency business, is a marketing stunt that involves sending coins or tokens to wallet addresses in order to promote awareness of a new virtual currency. Small amounts of the new virtual currency are sent to the wallets of active members of the blockchain community for free or in return for a small service, such as retweeting a post sent by the company issuing the currency

For over the years that I've actually been taking part in air drops but I've never really gotten anything at all from its which makes it a considerable waste of time and I'm not going to do it again.

Airdrops are used to draw people to a particular project that are being promoted whereby people who have keyed into it are given tokens.However it is difficult to spot legitimate airdrops. And the project may not see the light of day.

I think airdrops is like an advanced marketing Campaign that are mostly geared by the new digital currencies. It will be a sort of giveaways inorder to promote the coin.

I have never liked participating on the airdrops because most of the airdrops are fake and they are not to be trusted . I have not benefited in any one before. So, I don't really like to surf them.

There is a airdrop section on coinmarketcap and there are always airdrops going on. I have gotten some but not yet lucky with those with sizeable amounts.
I know this coinmartekcap site and I am also participated in their ongoing airdrops, but unfortunately my luck also not great so iam not get any coin from it, because they selects few members randomly.

I will not advise you to go into telegram groups because you can fall in the hands of scammers. Coinmarketcap is one of the best places you can get legitimate airdrops and if you get lucky you can be able to make money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back