What's new

Adding Google search on your site help you rank more?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So I never understood why people add google search on their sites. It never really does a great job of searching your site. But, does it help our site in any way when someone searches from it? I just hope it gives some sort of boost whenever someone uses the search. But, does anything happen when you do?

Otherwise, I figure I may just add my own custom search bar instead.

So I never understood why people add google search on their sites. It never really does a great job of searching your site. But, does it help our site in any way when someone searches from it? I just hope it gives some sort of boost whenever someone uses the search. But, does anything happen when you do?

Before using google search tools added to your website. I believe you need to be approved by google before using there feature in your website interface. Because any attempt to use google tools without approval is tagged as illegal and they have the right to issue your website for imminent ban.

Is good to add Google search on your site to give you more rank. Also is very easy when you have Google search engine attach to your site. Though have not done that.

Is good to add Google search on your site to give you more rank. Also is very easy when you have Google search engine attach to your site. Though have not done that.
How is that possible?? If it's possible, then it will help bring more CPM, CPC rates to your site. Because one will be making additional income when visitors utilize that means to search things on google via your website.

I don't know what benefits people saw in using google search option in their website, I never used it. However, recently Adsense has announced that you searcn ads on your site. From what I understand, Adsense search ads are the ads displayed when someone performs search on your site. The search will list content on your site along with ads. I think this will be a great way to earn money because it will probably show relevant ads, which are more likely to get clicked.

There is no such thing like that. If ranking would be this easy, all people would add the google search on their website and they would get better ranking. There is no such way we can manipulate ranking. Instead what we can do is that some of the good content is being shared in the right sources and we are getting traffic which could be noticed by google and may improve the rank.

I'm also trying to understand if their benefits attached to using Google search on their websites. But I believe there has got to be good reasons for that though..........

How is that possible?? If it's possible, then it will help bring more CPM, CPC rates to your site. Because one will be making additional income when visitors utilize that means to search things on google via your website.
No difference whatsoever, the post of @Seun4luv contains no information , nothing.. Adding google search API to your website grants you no privilege when it comes to trust factor or search engine score, in fact it wasn't even made to be put on websites in that matter.

No difference whatsoever, the post of @Seun4luv contains no information , nothing.. Adding google search API to your website grants you no privilege when it comes to trust factor or search engine score, in fact it wasn't even made to be put on websites in that matter.
That's true, adding the search API Google tool, won't bring any traffic nor boost the monthly revenue income from ads pack. I better focus on my normal quality contents I create, and affiliate marketing business I run through my back link that's all.

Yes, adding google search tool can be very beneficial to a website. This can help the blog or website to rank on different search engine if they have the website optimized very well. However, the website owner still need to adopt some SEO techniques like white hat Google SEO to rank well

Not at all, adding Google search bar to your website does not add value or help your site rank more on Google SERP. However, it helps your website visitors to search for information quickly on your website.

If you want your site to rank higher for targeted keyword on Google SERP, you have to get both on-page and off-page optimization right on you website.

On-page and off-page work in hands to push your sites high on Google SERP. This means one must not be left at the expenses of the other.

Adding google search on your site does not improve your ranking but helps you to rwduve your bounce rate as this will increase visitor engagementa. Recently adsense has announced new ad format called search ads I will be experimenting with search ads.

Adding google search on your site does not improve your ranking but helps you to rwduve your bounce rate as this will increase visitor engagementa. Recently adsense has announced new ad format called search ads I will be experimenting with search ads.
Thanks for the clarification. I always asked myself what is the point of adding search button on a website. I guessed it was a way to retain traffic aa well as help visitors to discover content

I am not sure but maybe adding a search function in your website will make a slight difference because it is more friendly with Google. However, when it comes to ranking it will probably not matter if you have a Google search function on your web page because it does not fall under the SEO activities. But for a reader of your site adding a search function will be for the convenience especially if the reader is just scanning your site and would want to go to another by using the search function.

its a really unique to have a search engine in a website even microsoft have their own search engine if you have a search engine that serves to get information then go for a try then it will be permanently if they like it.

Current Ranking Factors for Google are
A Secure and Accessible Website. ...
Page Speed (Including Mobile Page Speed) ...
Mobile Friendliness. ...
Domain Age, URL, and Authority. ...
Optimized Content. ...
Technical SEO. ...
User Experience (RankBrain) ...
Links.

There is nothing of such. I'v not come accross such thing in any site. u think If ranking would be this easy, most blog owner wouldn't av add the google search on their website or blog and they will have good ranking. Nah I don't think that works out

Adding Google search to your site isn't something you can do at your will without having being approved by google. More over I don't think it will add benefits to your site operation or attract any traffic to your site.

I hear that adsense has introduced search ads. I have not used adsense therefore I do not actually understand what search ads are but I assume that if you have search functionality on your site, it will also display ads based on the keywords

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back