What's new

Are there search engines you can't rank on?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any major search engines you can't rank on? Maybe it's a foreign search engine and the rules to get in are more strict, or they only support sites from their own country. Could you rank in a different countries search engine even though they block you?

I do not put extra efforts to rank on other search engines. Most search engines have more or less the same criteria for rankings, therefore, if you have managed to rank on Google, you will also rank on Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, Duck Duck Go, Baidu, etc.

I do not put extra efforts to rank on other search engines. Most search engines have more or less the same criteria for rankings, therefore, if you have managed to rank on Google, you will also rank on Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, Duck Duck Go, Baidu, etc.
Fair. I suppose that's all you'd really need. If there are other search engines out there that we don't know of, they probably aren't used by many to begin with or are locked to certain countries only.

There are some region-specific search engines. For instance, Baidu is popular in Mainland China and some Chinese speaking countries. If you want to get traffic from this location, it makes sense to rank on Baidu. Yandex is popular in Russia and few Russian speaking, if you want traffic from theese countries, you need to make sure you are on top rank on Yandex.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back