A Thread for Legit Airdrops

gammarays

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Airdrops are marketing tools employed by Crypto or Blockchain Startups to reward their loyal community members for tasks done. Think of Project A awarding its tokens called A to members who fulfilled some certain tasks. Airdrops are not limited to the brands token, some can give already established tokens to their members like Stable coins example USDT or mother chain tokens like ETH or BSC.

Remember that airdrops are rewards for tasks and they include but not limited to the following:
. Social media engagements i.e. following and sharing the brands profile on social media.
. Referrals i.e. getting new members to the brand.
. Testnet: To test the brands platform or products and submit feedbacks.
. Other activities such as holding the platforms token, NFTs and others

Airdrops have been beneficial to many crypto users as it has given them financial fortunes in a little period of time. Airdrops like Uniswap, 1inch, Dydx is currently worth thousands of dollars presently.
However, tons of present airdrops are scams and complete waste of time. That has made many crypto users tired of many airdrops. Some actually pay but with low value.
With this in mind, I will be sharing some verified airdrops on this thread. You should however note that there is no guarantee on the value or if they will pay or not.

I will be sharing their results from time to time to prove that we can still get verified airdrops.
airdrop.jpg

Many airdrops end up been a scam and mostly, this airdrops used the telegram as their hub. I have stopped working on airdrops because I have not benefited from any.

Tbh airdrops rn are small and mostly they don't do that much profit and over that all ot is kinda of hard to find a legit one .It is nice of you sharing it here because it will help many people save time trying to find an air drop. I wish you good luck

I have come across a lot of airdrops though most of them seems to be scam,but I believe that there are a lot of airdrop that are legit, and also there are some that you pays

Many airdrops end up been a scam and mostly, this airdrops used the telegram as their hub. I have stopped working on airdrops because I have not benefited from any.
That's one of the reasons why I don't like working on airdrops. It is very hard to get quite a large number of people that has benefited from airdrops. The legitimate airdrops are not common.

That's one of the reasons why I don't like working on airdrops. It is very hard to get quite a large number of people that has benefited from airdrops. The legitimate airdrops are not common.
I have not seen good reviews on ardrops , most especially the ones that used the telegram . The telegram of dubbed the home of fake airdrops . You will get tons of them there.

I have not seen good reviews on ardrops , most especially the ones that used the telegram . The telegram of dubbed the home of fake airdrops . You will get tons of them there.
I have not seen people talked about making money from airdrops and that's one of the reasons I don't want to waste my time working on such platforms. I will work there based on recommendations.

I have not seen people talked about making money from airdrops and that's one of the reasons I don't want to waste my time working on such platforms. I will work there based on recommendations.
I have not seen an impressive testimonials on airdrops. This is perhaps one of the reasons why I will not like to work with so many sites that are not guaranteed.

I have not seen an impressive testimonials on airdrops. This is perhaps one of the reasons why I will not like to work with so many sites that are not guaranteed.
Airdrops are filled with so many scams and it seems fraudsters are hiding under the umbrella of airdrops to perpetrate this unlawful act. The situation is very pathetic.

Airdrops are filled with so many scams and it seems fraudsters are hiding under the umbrella of airdrops to perpetrate this unlawful act. The situation is very pathetic.
I don't really like surfing the airdrops. This could be a waste of the time. I prefer to chanel my energy on something more productive online than to waste my time on airdrops.

I don't really like surfing the airdrops. This could be a waste of the time. I prefer to chanel my energy on something more productive online than to waste my time on airdrops.
The airdrops as caused lots of commotion in the crypto space specifically on telegram channel. The airdrops are very unreliable unless it is recommended by a very reliable person.

Thank you so much for sharing this knowledge. I have participated in a lot of air drops in the past and I have not really been successful and that made me to think that air drops are usually scam but I think with this strategy I am going to start trying them out again.

I actually find it difficult to ever believe any of these platforms that are offering airdrops , opportunities because we are already seeing how they have continued to scam people every blessed day without any reward at all.

The airdrops as caused lots of commotion in the crypto space specifically on telegram channel. The airdrops are very unreliable unless it is recommended by a very reliable person.
Most of the airdrops are fake. They Telegram is now the hub for fake cryptocurrency airdrops. The owner of the Telegram channel should look for a lasting solution.

Most of the airdrops are fake. They Telegram is now the hub for fake cryptocurrency airdrops. The owner of the Telegram channel should look for a lasting solution.
I keep wondering why the telegram houses those scams . They have fled the better regulated channels to get involved on the telegram channels as their abode. This is very disheartening.

I keep wondering why the telegram houses those scams . They have fled the better regulated channels to get involved on the telegram channels as their abode. This is very disheartening.
The telegram as become a save abode for the scammers. The scammers use the telegram channel to perpetrate the illicit activities. It is high time the telegram management see to this.

The telegram as become a save abode for the scammers. The scammers use the telegram channel to perpetrate the illicit activities. It is high time the telegram management see to this.
I think we need to get the contact of the telegram channels. The telegram is really causing harm for lots of people, simply because their is no proper scrutiny for the contents.

Airdrops are like a double-edged sword if we get a hold of genuine airdrop offers it would be very good for our financial gains. But sadly many are getting caught in many Ponzi schemes. Research, research, research before getting into any airdrops. It's better to stay safe than sorry.

That's true mate, I am not really a fan of airdrops as some of them do turn out to be a facade and you can actually earn more from the airdrops. I feel airdrops is just a strategy used by coin developers to promote a new crypto currency.

Sorry it has been long I updated this thread. There are legit airdrops in the midst of many scams out there. However, there's no guarantee they'll pay much and distribution time may differ.

Let's start with this Airdrop below by a legitimate blockchain platform.
Complete the tasks in the Cube Airdrop bot

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back