What's new

A Thread for Legit Airdrops

Most airdrops that are likely to be true are the ones that doesn't work and feel very lazy,but I don't think any body can know a true airdrop,but the ones I!

Last edited:
I'd like to see how you provide updates on free airdrops despite all these scams going around. This is a thread I'm going to bookmark and constantly watch for sure. I still think airdrops ended with the crypto boom

Airdrop space is one of the most difficult in the cryptocurrency space because of how it is polarize by a lot of people who are just trying to build pump-and-dump schemes.

I have come across a lot of airdrops though most of them seems to be scam,but I believe that there are a lot of airdrop that are legit, and also there are some that you pays
Yes, of course there are so many members making good profits from airdrops,but not all of are lucky most of the members are getting scam, that's the reason so many members stay away from airdrops, in this fear sometimes they missed the real airdrops.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back