What's new

A shop with a variety of items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Focusing on some and not a variety of items would depend on the kind of store that you have. For consumer goods especially the common merchandise such as household items I guess it is best to have a variety of products in your shop so that the customer can have many choices to buy. When a customer comes to buy a broom but he sees a dust pan or even a plastic trash bin that can probably remind him that he needs that too so instead of getting one buy you can get 2 buys from one customer.

I usually depends on the items that what type of item you are selling in your shop , having limited items to experienced that people are buying or not is good by doing this he will easily get the selling work.
People mostly want to buy the brand item so do start selling brand of every brand.

This depends on the type of shop you intend opening, is it an online shop or offline shop, if it's offline shop then having a variety of items and products will bring more patronage to the shop, but if it's an online shop, unless you will have a way to segment the shop, otherwise having many items is not advisable.

What do you guys think is the best option for a shop? Should my focus be on selling a multitude of items? Or should my focus me on a select group of items, or just one item? I figure the more items in my shop, the more likely I will make a sale. But, if my site is more set on selling one item, I could focus my advertising on just that item. What do you guys think?
To be very honest this is a very profitable business specially in my area, because in this business you have a lot of opportunities to earn profits.
if someone is not interested to buy a particular thing he may like other things to buy, so providing the different things under the same roof will give you a variety of benefits.

Selling multiple items is not a bad idea at all. But I do think focusing on one is better. If you want to sell drugs then sell drugs make all your focus and capital be invested to the selling of drugs. Its better for reasons I dont actually know how to explain.

Yea that's a known fact. Diversification is a very important aspect of business as it provides for expansion of the business by maximising sales. Offering a substitute product ensures continuous patronage from customers

What do you guys think is the best option for a shop? Should my focus be on selling a multitude of items? Or should my focus me on a select group of items, or just one item? I figure the more items in my shop, the more likely I will make a sale. But, if my site is more set on selling one item, I could focus my advertising on just that item. What do you guys think?
For me I think selling multitude of items is better, that way you will have most of the things people want, and definitely you must make sales daily unlike having just a group of one item, which in a day you might not have any sale

Selling varieties of item is the best. You can't just open a shop and be selling one particular thing. Although, some people do like it that way. But it's good to sell multiple of item.

That depends on what you want to sell Variety stores appeal not just to the budget conscious, but to those who enjoy the "thrill" of unexpected bargains. With so many potential products to sell, and customers who flock to these stores as a one-stop alternative to individual specialty stores, the variety store owner should consider a mix of classics and "hot ticket" items.

I will recommend that you Cindy a feasibility study of the kind of products that is in demand but lacking in the location of your shop. The best thing is just to discover that and try selling such products. You can decide on your terms if you want to add more products to it or not.

A shop of different things is a good idea as you can do it sa mall tip from which everything is easily by and quality to use as seen people prefer this kind of shops most than a single shop things can easily buy and no need to go on another stop.

I am agree with the assortment of items, with various items that can acquire a few every day deals, in this way more cash would enter, the significant thing in the event that it is disconnected is to have an essential point and great marketing. Obviously, they should be items ideally from the same shop.

It depends on the location of the shop.

Let's just say your ship is located somewhere in a colony, then it's better to keep variety of items. If it's located in some main street, then I believe you need to focus on some category products. Then we can stand out from the rest and this is just my opinion.

More like, how I would do things, if I ever open up a shop. In a main street, unless it's a very big shop, we won't be getting much attention even if sell a variety of items.

Variety Store [also Five & Dime (Historical), Pound Shop, or Dollar Store] is a retail store that sells general goods, such as apparel, automotive parts, dry goods, hardware, home appliances and groceries. Selection

A shop where you can pick different varieties at a go is called a variety store. This is a store that affords to get the consumer all he needs in just a place. It is a welcome idea but be mindful of the location.
Post automatically merged:

A shop where you can pick different varieties at a go is called a variety store. This is a store that affords to get the consumer all he needs in just a place. It is a welcome idea but be mindful of the location.

This is a nice business idea because it allowed the business manTo involve in many businesses there is no need of 371 business when you have many that I could do to put food on your table it is a privilege you have and maximize it very well because no one knows tomorrow lay your hand or whatever you could do and do what make you happy

High! It's great to have all the necessities of life under one roof so that your business can grow faster, make more profit, and most of all, make it easier for people to have the same Everything can be found from space.

A variety store
pound shop, or dollar store] is a retail store that sells general merchandise, such as apparel, automotive parts, dry goods, hardware, home furnishings, and a selection of groceries.

I think a shop with different varieties of items for sales is good but the downside is you have to create different invoice for the items in the shop which can be a little bit frustrating but once you can get past this you are good to go.

Variety Store [also Five & Dime (Historical), Pound Shop or Dollar Store] is a retail store that sells general goods, such as apparel, automotive parts, dry goods, hardware, home appliances and groceries. ۔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back