What's new

A shop with a variety of items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to make a name for your shop, keep one item in mind for quality. Only quality will take your shop to the top.But even if you want to create a lot of items, that is, a universal shop, it will take time for you to settle down. Growth comes only when you have to make a name

If you are selling it on site then definitely you should sell multiple items because if client will not like one he will go for another one so you should have multiple and interesting items by which customers can attract

What do you guys think is the best option for a shop? Should my focus be on selling a multitude of items? Or should my focus me on a select group of items, or just one item? I figure the more items in my shop, the more likely I will make a sale. But, if my site is more set on selling one item, I could focus my advertising on just that item. What do you guys think?
I think multiple items have more profit because if a customers get their needs and desire things from one place with good quality and reasonable prince...definitely he /she will not go anywhere else.
And u make your own levels and get handsome profit monthly from which you can enhance your business more profitable.
I personally started from food items and have multiple items and my shop is running successfully.

As for me I would prefer selling of varieties in the shop so as to increase my sales on daily basis and also increase the number of consumers. It will also create room for meeting of various people if specialized in selling of varieties in the shop.
Women are more likely to go for selling more than one item in the business or shop. My mother is a typical example because in her shop, she sold more than 5 different products and did very well at all of them.

The selling of variety product like two or three product in a one shop/store is good, this will help to more customers and more sell, if you are not able to sell A product, you can still able to sell B product. For Instance, I have a brother that is selling flour, sugar and salt, some time flour may not move in selling but sugar may do or salt may move in selling.

Many traders do not sell one products in their shops because of customers choice, they sell different verities of materials and products in their shops. When you go to some shops you find more than five hundred different items for sale in their shop. they say verities is the spices of life.

In every if your decision, try to consider your target audience first. If selling variety of things will fetch you more customers, then it is a better option. A buinsess owner must consider the market first before he embarks on a project to avoid loss.

Exactly. Quality over quantity. This is a code that some upcoming entrepreneurs don't really understand. Churning out lots of average products won't work as well as delivering high quality product and services. The quality you deliver will determine whether a customer will keep patronising you or not.

Many traders do not sell one products in their shops because of customers choice, they sell different verities of materials and products in their shops. When you go to some shops you find more than five hundred different items for sale in their shop. they say verities is the spices of life.

Exactly. It's more like when you get to someone's shop who runs a supermarket business, there is no way in hell he or she would be selling just one product. If it's possible to sell all the products in the world, he or she would be open to it but it's not possible to sell everything.

What do you guys think is the best option for a shop? Should my focus be on selling a multitude of items? Or should my focus me on a select group of items, or just one item? I figure the more items in my shop, the more likely I will make a sale. But, if my site is more set on selling one item, I could focus my advertising on just that item. What do you guys think
I think it will be better to have more than one item, but at the same time not too much. You want to present your customers with enough choice, you never know someone might buy something they didn't plan for. So I will suggest it should be more than one item, but then not too much.

I will prescribe selling multiple items but based on the type of shop if it is a shop that is categorized with items and their groups. Also it depends on the location you want to open your shop it must be a centralized place in the urban.

I don't really understand your question,are you talking about opening a provision store? If yes, then it will be wise to sell a variety of goods and items. But if it wholesale, bulky items like rice, tyres, etc you can just go for those ones only. In any case, successful sales doesn't really depend how varied your store is.

It depends on the type of shop you run. But the part about focusing on one item for advertisement... You can sell varieties of items and still advertise the important ones.
But it depends on what you want and the environment you live in, alas some people usually look for branded items.

I would suggests you go for multitude items when thinking of sales types of business. However, selling of variety products will eventually make your business stands the test of time. Just be sure on the types of selected items that you use in satisfying customers utility. Note, that human wants are insatiable.
What do you guys think is the best option for a shop? Should my focus be on selling a multitude of items? Or should my focus me on a select group of items, or just one item? I figure the more items in my shop, the more likely I will make a sale. But, if my site is more set on selling one item, I could focus my advertising on just that item. What do you guys think?

Selling a group of related items is much better than selling varieties or a single set of item. This will give your recognition for the products you sell and people will only think of your shop when planning to buy the particular products

It depends the kind of shop you are thinking off, I prefer selling variety of items so to make more profit in n my sell, selling variety iterm in your shop is not bad, ruther it will increase number of customers in your business,

A variety store is a store that sells a wide range of small, inexpensive items.A variety store [also five and dime (historic), pound shop, or dollar store] is a retail store that sells general merchandise, such as apparel, automotive parts, dry goods, hardware, home furnishings, and a selection of groceries.Discount variety stores retail general merchandise such as food products, toys, household goods, hardware, furniture, apparel and novelty products. These goods are typically inexpensive and are offered at discounted prices. The industry excludes department stores, supermarkets and warehouse clubs.
Post automatically merged:

A variety store is a store that sells a wide range of small, inexpensive items.A variety store [also five and dime (historic), pound shop, or dollar store] is a retail store that sells general merchandise, such as apparel, automotive parts, dry goods, hardware, home furnishings, and a selection of groceries.Discount variety stores retail general merchandise such as food products, toys, household goods, hardware, furniture, apparel and novelty products. These goods are typically inexpensive and are offered at discounted prices. The industry excludes department stores, supermarkets and warehouse clubs.

Having a shop with the variety of item is good because people start buying everything from the exact one shop where they easily get the items .
Many people visit the shop again and again and due to this shop gain fame very fast and run well.
This kind of shops earn profit at very high level.

I think should shop looked is good and shop is full of many items you should one specific item sell but this item has different variety in your shop your shop is look good and care taker of our shop different quality variety avialable in your shop .

Selling more than one kind of item is the more appealing option due to the fact that you give your customers different options to make choices from, that will translate to more sales for your business or online store. This is why online e-commerce store like Amazon is the highest selling online store in the world, the store didn't focus on just one niche, it's virtually everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back