What's new

A mistake I regretted on my crypto journey

The mistake that I made in crypto that's still painting me up till now is not investing early. I have heard of crypto especially bitcoins since 2016 but I didn't take it serious till he blew.

I made such mistake once, that was July 2020 when I sold off my XRP at the rate of $0.60, then a week later, Xrp hit it all time high of $1.8..

Well in my case, it was a particular airdrop that I took for granted when we were introduced to it in a particular group I was a member of. The airdrop did as they had promised and destributed their rewards accordingly to everybody in good amount of dollars

I can imagine, when starting out mistakes can definitely happen but what matters is that we learn from them and not be victims twice, learning the hard way is not fun but efficient

Mistakes are inevitable when you enter cryptocurrency trading investment but he just needs to learn from your mistakes all the time so that you get better and make more money from it.

i made two mistake in my life as a crypto trader.
first was my ignorance of not buying litecoin when the coin was just $20 and then early this year again when zugacoin was just $15, i had the feeling that the coin could be worth some thing someday but i still doubted myself and i didnt buy it, now zugacoin is trading at 250k

I earned my first crypto currency by working on Bizdustry. Every time I receive litecoin, I have let it sit on my wallet. I have not exchanged with other currencies or cashed out. I wish I had exchanged with other profitable currencies because liteocin is not gaining much value.

So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .Truthfully I was able to move the funds to same exchanger I used earlier and got my money like 300% returns. Now ,the mistake I made was I wiped out almost the coins and didn't bother reinvesting even if in alt coins with the minute cost.
I wished I had:
Kept some coins instead of selling all
Reinvest some of my profit in alt coins atleast
And had continue investing a bit at a time .Even if it some little change that is not substantial to me.
Imagine what it could have amounted to by now.
It hurt badly.
Ever started or had someone encourage you to buy crypto but you never did and later regretted it?
I don't see that as mistake. After all you made more profit from it and I don't think you were planning to invest more. Since you made profit already it is not a mistake and it is not too late to invest more

The mistake that I made in crypto that's still painting me up till now is not investing early. I have heard of crypto especially bitcoins since 2016 but I didn't take it serious till he blew.
I Completely understand, imagine if I also have invested early, I would have been in a better position right now, but then again it's better to invest late than not investing at all. You are already in now, make the best use of it

In the earlier days years back when most airdrops were actually worth doing then, there was this coin introduced to me that I didn't take very seriously to get registered on, the coin eventually paid out it's members bountifully

I had opportunities in 2013 and 2014 to invest in bitcoin, a colleague brought the idea to me in 2013 while a close friend advised me about it in 2014, I politely declined the offers in both cases. That have been one of my greatest mistake.
I had a similar experence like yours,i equally had an oppourtunity to invest in bitcoin around that same period,but because of the lack of awareness and what crypto could be used for,it just passed me by.

The mistake you made is applicable to virtually everyone who heard about bitcoin when it was invented. I regret I didn't buy bitcoin then. If I did, I would have been so rich by now.

In investment, the most essential thing an investor should have is patience and practically know how to control his or her emotions. Those who sold Bitcoin and Ethereum last year are already lamenting and it all burns down to the fact that you weren't patience enough had it been you left the coin till now you will be in a whole lots of money.

Nobody should regret anything related to cryptocurrency , because cryptocurrency has come to stay and anyone who is really interested in cryptocurrency should just consider investing for long-term purposes. Not to sale urgently

Actually mistakes are inevitable and I will advise never to regret such because I believe you have learned so many lessons of which you will never let such happen again.

One of the big mistake that I did when I was still learning cryptocurrency was not to be taking profit on time. This made me to lose a lot of valuable money and I have since learnt from that and I used to take profit aggressively.

Well it is not mistake or you should regret for it as most of us here have same problems and made same mistakes over the years, You can take lesson from it and start new things in life.

I believe my first mistake in my crypto journey is not joining on time. I was first skeptical about a new form of payment entirely so i felt it was a huge scam. Another mistake is selling my first bitcoin earned too early not knowing that it would rise in a few weeks. Now i try to study the rise and fall of the cryptocurrency I'm interested in in real time with apps.

I believe that the biggest mistake that I made in my crypto journey is that I did not take technical analysis very seriously. I was instead buying based on what I was seeing on Twitter and it made me lose a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back