What's new

A mistake I regretted on my crypto journey

Yes that is really a sad invent but at least you made your profits , have said this times without number that crypto currency is legit and it is a nice platform to invest and also re invest in, their are other Cryptos rising like dogecoin and my advice is to also invest in them to.

So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .Truthfully I was able to move the funds to same exchanger I used earlier and got my money like 300% returns. Now ,the mistake I made was I wiped out almost the coins and didn't bother reinvesting even if in alt coins with the minute cost.
I wished I had:
Kept some coins instead of selling all
Reinvest some of my profit in alt coins atleast
And had continue investing a bit at a time .Even if it some little change that is not substantial to me.
Imagine what it could have amounted to by now.
It hurt badly.
Ever started or had someone encourage you to buy crypto but you never did and later regretted it?

Many people did that same mistake when Bitcoin was sold for just a dollar and they regret it even today. What is necessary is understanding that you were at fault by not believing that crypto currencies pay. Now that you know that it does, why not push to become better at it?

The same mistake most novice are doing now, instead of them to see it as long time investment they cash out at early stage. I regret losing out on bitcoin not ethereum again.

So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .Truthfully I was able to move the funds to same exchanger I used earlier and got my money like 300% returns. Now ,the mistake I made was I wiped out almost the coins and didn't bother reinvesting even if in alt coins with the minute cost.
I wished I had:
And had continue investing a bit at a time .Even if it some little change that is not substantial to me.
It hurt badly.
Ever started or had someone encourage you to buy crypto but you never did and later regretted it?
Don't feel bad about it, i believe there's a reason for missing out on the bitcoin, and any other coin but instead believe there's other opportunity out there you can take.

My kid brother's good friend invest in BNB when it was 400+ when they guy purchased more than $1000 worth being of animé act. Cryptocurrencies are sweet when the current prices favor everyone.

Like they say its better late than never. Back then you didnt really actually have the experience on how its done but now you do. The biggest mistake you would make right now is after realizing and you did notting about it. You can still invest now, there are alot of promising coins out there.

I wished I had:
It hurt badly.
Well , I understand how you feel but the deed has been done . Secondly , it can still go the other way round and cryptocurrency may not be available by now.

We all make mistakes in life. That is life there is nothing you can do about it what matters is the future you need to move on and try not to make the same mistake again learn from your mistakes that is life

No one advised me to invest in cryptocurrency, I got to know much about cryptocurrency last year and the first investment that I did was not profitable.

My regret in crypto currency journey is that i know about it but thought it was the way of scamming people as ussual not knowing it's what would have change my destiny if i invested earlier than now, but notwithstanding i still make some profit later and it help me a lot.

Personally, I advise people to never sell their cryptocurrency when the prices are falling because they will end up regretting it on the long run. It's the best thing I learnt about cryptocurrency.

You should never regret anything that happened to you in cryptocurrency because most of them are part of learning process, at least you have learnt your lesson and you may never repeat it again.

That's one thing about the cryptocurrencies market or investment, it doesn't wait for you to make your choices about it, it just keeps appreciating if it's a good coin

In 2016 I was paid 0.22 in bitcoin by a site, if I had not spent that money, imagine how much much I would have by now. When I knew ethereum, it was $12, what if I had bought 10 ethereum?

You should never regret anything that happened to you in cryptocurrency because most of them are part of learning process, at least you have learnt your lesson and you may never repeat it again.

Seriously, most people who are still new into cryptocurrency investment really need to be well educated on how best to invest and react to certain things that happens.

Seriously, most people who are still new into cryptocurrency investment really need to be well educated on how best to invest and react to certain things that happens.
I am just naturally immune to liquidation in cryptocurrency because I know it is just natural and matter how careful you are, you are going to experience it, in this case I do not panic I just allowed everything to goes on as normal.
Post automatically merged:

Not learning about and joining the market earlier. The crypto market is on a constant rise, and everytime you blink, it is a rise in value.
I didn't join on time, so now buying coins is so expensive.
Almost hard to have any meaningful investment in crypto, except you want to go for start ups.
There is no early stage in cryptocurrency, the best time you can invest in cryptocurrency if you're interested is now, I came into cryptocurrency about last year and it was the best time for me to invest.

Last edited:
I don't really think it's necessary to regret because you cannot really bring back the hands of time or do you look forward to seeing potential projects.

I don't really think it's necessary to regret because you cannot really bring back the hands of time or do you look forward to seeing potential projects.

Well, most of the people I know that invested in so many cryptocurrencies in the past and sold off at one time now have the opportunity to buy back their cryptocurrency even more cheaper.

I wished I had:
It hurt badly.
I really had a good oppourtunity way back in 2012 to buy into bitcoin,the price was way too low compared to what is optainable now.I did not know the value of the coin or its commercial worth,and it is one of the things i did not cash in on.

When I saw dogecoin becoming 1 cent and then continuously moving upward, I should have invested on dogecoin before it was 3 cents, but I did not and how doge is becoming big.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back