What's new

A mistake I regretted on my crypto journey

You didn't make any mistake sire, and have nothing to regret reason be that you invested your money on Bitcoin and you made 300 times your money back, that's not a mistake sir, what if you had lost out completely what would you say?

You don't have to feel bad. The truth is everybody who is a good investor in cryptocurrency was once a novice just like you. They made mistakes too and they learnt from it. But it's not too late to invest again, you can buy litecoin...it is a coin that is doing really well and you will be glad you put money there.
Post automatically merged:

You don't have to feel bad. The truth is everybody who is a good investor in cryptocurrency was once a novice just like you. They made mistakes too and they learnt from it. But it's not too late to invest again, you can buy litecoin...it is a coin that is doing really well and you will be glad you put money there.

You should feel regret at least you made a some amount of profit and most importantly you learnt from your mistake. My cryptocurrencies mistake was purchasing etherum from an individual online and was scammed,the person blocked me on both socials and on his contact list.

You shouldn't regret about that nor consider it as a mistake, as you didn't really know that the price will be so high like in now, you can now start again and gain profit later, it's never late

My greatest regret in my cryptocurrencies journey is not investing in Bitcoin as far back as 2015 when the price was cheaper then, I even had the money but just waved it aside as one of those scam investment.

I regretted ignoring cryptocurrency for many years, especially bitcoin, even though I've hearing about it for a few years now. If I have made some research back then and invest in it, I would have made much money. But that's in the past. What matters is I'm slowly engaging crypto world.

I regretted ignoring cryptocurrency for many years, especially bitcoin, even though I've hearing about it for a few years now. If I have made some research back then and invest in it, I would have made much money. But that's in the past. What matters is I'm slowly engaging crypto world.

We all have our various regrets in the crypto world. Personally I regretted not buying bitcoin when I was suppose to buy. Today there has be a tremendous rise in crytocurrencies. But not with standing one can look into other coins.

So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .Truthfully I was able to move the funds to same exchanger I used earlier and got my money like 300% returns. Now ,the mistake I made was I wiped out almost the coins and didn't bother reinvesting even if in alt coins with the minute cost.
I wished I had:
Kept some coins instead of selling all
Reinvest some of my profit in alt coins atleast
And had continue investing a bit at a time .Even if it some little change that is not substantial to me.
Imagine what it could have amounted to by now.
It hurt badly.
Ever started or had someone encourage you to buy crypto but you never did and later regretted it?
Yes the first time investment on crypto platform i regretted that before some time i have invested in crypto platform and its value went down and i lost my money to 40% and my trust broke up. From that time I regretted investing in wrong time and wrong place unfortunately.

There is not much to regret cos we learn from mistakes. I’ve been involved in mistakes but never regretted any cos it adds up to my wealth of experience. Now, am careful with opportunities and i always try to explore the feasibility before indulgence.

There is not much to regret cos we learn from mistakes. I’ve been involved in mistakes but never regretted any cos it adds up to my wealth of experience. Now, am careful with opportunities and i always try to explore the feasibility before indulgence. So many things to learn here.

Cryptocurrencies are too radical to waste valuable and hard earned cash on except you are a professional trader. The way they move is very unproductive; you could be smiling right now and crying in a few minutes. No serious investor will hold large portfolio on cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin, ethereum and ripple.

In 2016 I received 0.22 bitcoins from a client. I withdrew the coins by converting them into cash. If had not spent those bitcoins, I would have $7500 at this moment. In around 2017, when ethereum was $12, I had spare money to buy 10 ethers. Today, I would have about $16000 worth of ether. However, I do not regret my decision. Nobody knew these digital currencies would grow so big and take the world by storm.

So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .Truthfully I was able to move the funds to same exchanger I used earlier and got my money like 300% returns. Now ,the mistake I made was I wiped out almost the coins and didn't bother reinvesting even if in alt coins with the minute cost.
I wished I had:
Kept some coins instead of selling all
Reinvest some of my profit in alt coins atleast
And had continue investing a bit at a time .Even if it some little change that is not substantial to me.
Imagine what it could have amounted to by now.
It hurt badly.
Ever started or had someone encourage you to buy crypto but you never did and later regretted it?
Lots people are going into online business because of the half knowledge they got that you could easily make money not knowing that they could easily loose everything earned too. Because, it's a volatile business. You could become millionaire suddenly or otherwise.

Oh sad, anyways do not worry abiut your mistake it taught you a lesson at least, but we shouldn't overjoyed in anything, not too confident these things do hurt us. But now regretting will only hurt you so ignore and move on. Try not to repeat that mistake again in your life.

The only regret which still hurts like a hot iron on my chest till today is deliberately refusing to buy bitcoins when it was still under a $100 and discouraging friends who were into it then telling them it was a scam and today position reversed and am now the one with my tail in between my legs.

I've been uniquely lucky not to have any investment regrets just yet, except maybe not putting more money in some projects but I don't believe you can count that as a mistake or a loss. My good friend, however, has many. He made a mistake that made him loose a lot of money, he would go bullish when he is not suppose to.

When ethereum started early 2020, I saw it, I studied it and I saw it has potentials, nor long to that time they samrted a smart contract (Forsage) but I still ignored. Then ethereum was #50000. It was around hunt i joined for forsage then I acquired a little ethereum. But the stupid .

When ethereum started early 2020, I saw it, I studied it and I saw it has potentials, nor long to that time they samrted a smart contract (Forsage) but I still ignored. Then ethereum was #50000. It was around hunt i joined for forsage then I acquired a little ethereum. But the stupid .

Everybody makes mistake especially when trying new things. The only thing I am happy for is that you have realized your mistake. The reason for this mistake is your eagerness to experience how cryptocurrencies works and you still have some iota of mistrust in the system.

In investment, the most essential thing an investor should have is patience and practically know how to control his or her emotions. Those who sold Bitcoin and Ethereum last year are already lamenting and it all burns down to the fact that you weren't patience enough had it been you left the coin till now you will be in a whole lots of money.

Why regret? Isn't a form of regret. You did not lose money, you just chose not to reinvest and that totally on your choice and you should respect that.
You just choose now to reinvest now and wait it all out like you did in the first place.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back