A mistake I regretted on my crypto journey

Tiwa

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 3, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .Truthfully I was able to move the funds to same exchanger I used earlier and got my money like 300% returns. Now ,the mistake I made was I wiped out almost the coins and didn't bother reinvesting even if in alt coins with the minute cost.
I wished I had:
Kept some coins instead of selling all
Reinvest some of my profit in alt coins atleast
And had continue investing a bit at a time .Even if it some little change that is not substantial to me.
Imagine what it could have amounted to by now.
It hurt badly.
Ever started or had someone encourage you to buy crypto but you never did and later regretted it?

You shouldn't regret about that nor consider it as a mistake, as you didn't really know that the price will be so high like in now, you can now start again and gain profit later, it's never late

My only regret in the crypto sphere was not buying ethereum when it was way cheaper below $20, rather I bought an over hyped coin which later dumped on me and I lost $360

I had opportunities in 2013 and 2014 to invest in bitcoin, a colleague brought the idea to me in 2013 while a close friend advised me about it in 2014, I politely declined the offers in both cases. That have been one of my greatest mistake.

You should feel regret at least you made a some amount of profit and most importantly you learnt from your mistake. My cryptocurrencies mistake was purchasing etherum from an individual online and was scammed,the person blocked me on both socials and on his contact list. I wasn't able to contact him. I seriously hated anything cryptocurrencies for a fluke period of 4 months. It took a few of my friend convincing that made me start investing in cryptocurrencies but now I don't buy from people at all except I can see you physically.

I never know I'm not the only one who regret not joining bitcoin at the early stage. I got to know about the coin sometimes around 2015, when bitcoin was as cheap as $800, but I didn't invest then, because I think its not safe as at then. But now, I'm regreting not putting money money on it at that time. Well, I am stil investing now, I never relent.
Post automatically merged:

I never know I'm not the only one who regret not joining bitcoin at the early stage. I got to know about the coin sometimes around 2015, when bitcoin was as cheap as $800, but I didn't invest then, because I think its not safe as at then. But now, I'm regreting not putting money money on it at that time. Well, I am stil investing now, I never relent. No retreat, No surrender.

bad experience, but you just have to move on
Cryptocurrencies may go up in value, but many investors see them as mere speculations, not real investments. The reason? Just like real currencies, cryptocurrencies generate no cash flow, so for you to profit, someone has to pay more for the currency than you did.
That’s what’s called “the greater fool” theory of investment. Contrast that to a well-managed business, which increases its value over time by growing the profitability and cash flow of the operation.

Wow so sorry about that and I can feel the pain you might have been going through, even me I still regretted in 2009 when 1 bitcoins worth about $1 that I didn't buy a single bitcoins by now I could have been a millionaire,these are the things that I regreted but unfortunately almost eveyone who came into cryptocurrency regretted that they should have buy the coins earlier ,by now they could have made over two thousand percent return on investment that was just under $1 or $2 in years past,

In investment, the most essential thing an investor should have is patience and practically know how to control his or her emotions. Those who sold Bitcoin and Ethereum last year are already lamenting and it all burns down to the fact that you weren't patience enough had it been you left the coin till now you will be in a whole lots of money.

I regretted ignoring cryptocurrency for many years, especially bitcoin, even though I've hearing about it for a few years now. If I have made some research back then and invest in it, I would have made much money. But that's in the past. What matters is I'm slowly engaging crypto world.

So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .Truthfully I was able to move the funds to same exchanger I used earlier and got my money like 300% returns. Now ,the mistake I made was I wiped out almost the coins and didn't bother reinvesting even if in alt coins with the minute cost.
I wished I had:
And had continue investing a bit at a time .Even if it some little change that is not substantial to me.
It hurt badly.
Ever started or had someone encourage you to buy crypto but you never did and later regretted it?
I don't beat myself up for not investing somewhere or not purchasing crypto currency. For all you know you could have also made loses. Son whatever I do that yields for me fine. I don't bother about what u didn't do.

I try to live life without regrets, I believe it's better that way. Also you didn't have as much information on bitcoin as you have right now hence the decision you took so you don't have to beat up yourself for that. We all blundered with bitcoin and that's part of life for you.

I first learnt about bitcoin from a younger brother who just got admission in to the institution.i didn't take it serious when he told me,I even try to convince him not to fall into the hands of scammers.
But now I regreted not listening to him then.

Not diving fully into purchasing Bitcoin in 2015 when it was first introduced to me by my uncle. Though i with myself times I remember but the fact that I can now trade btc and other altcoins on exchange websites is what I'm mostly glad I learnt. Hope to see my coins keep pumping

My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is not taking Bitcoin seriously a few years ago. I was naive to anything concerning cryptocurrency and I didn't bother to educate myself and I missed an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.

I wished I had:
It hurt badly.

My own sad story dated back to 2013 when I was doing my national youth service program. A friend introduced me to bitcoin and I was too skeptical to believe and join him to invest in the cryptocurrency until 2018 when it became well known and even more expensive. I have lived to regret that single decision ever since.

I wished I had:
It hurt badly.
No matter the time one is venturing into crypto currency trading, I believe the first thing is to be patient to learn and study very well. Following the trades blindly will surely leaD to regret eventually.

There is no need to regret. Though bitcoin is high now I still belief that it will drop soon and that's the right time for one to invest. The right coin to invest on now are alt coins now I think will be there season

Not learning about and joining the market earlier. The crypto market is on a constant rise, and everytime you blink, it is a rise in value.
I didn't join on time, so now buying coins is so expensive.
Almost hard to have any meaningful investment in crypto, except you want to go for start ups.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back