What's new

A mistake I regretted on my crypto journey

So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .Truthfully I was able to move the funds to same exchanger I used earlier and got my money like 300% returns. Now ,the mistake I made was I wiped out almost the coins and didn't bother reinvesting even if in alt coins with the minute cost.
I wished I had:
Kept some coins instead of selling all
Reinvest some of my profit in alt coins atleast
And had continue investing a bit at a time .Even if it some little change that is not substantial to me.
Imagine what it could have amounted to by now.
It hurt badly.
Ever started or had someone encourage you to buy crypto but you never did and later regretted it?
Ups and down must face in cryptocurrency but we should not regret but if we work with some more mind sets then we can cover that which we have loss and regret is not solution of this it make demoralized.

The greatest mistake I made was when I was doing Ponzi in crypto then in 2003, I had the opportunity to HODL them which I would earn a fortune in it.

Everyday I make mistakes, but the important thing is not to repeat that mistake made. Even though I took decisions late when it comes to crypto, but I still consider myself lucky because there are some people who haven't even had the thought yet about this whole thing called crypto. So the simple question l ask my self, what will they do if they hear about bitcoin trading above 500k?

So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .Truthfully I was able to move the funds to same exchanger I used earlier and got my money like 300% returns. Now ,the mistake I made was I wiped out almost the coins and didn't bother reinvesting even if in alt coins with the minute cost.
I wished I had:
And had continue investing a bit at a time .Even if it some little change that is not substantial to me.
It hurt badly.
Ever started or had someone encourage you to buy crypto but you never did and later regretted it?
Hmm....I know how u feel. Well mine is different,I saw a post on a site and was asked to drop our number for those that want to buy, without knowing this guys are scammers, which scammed me $50 worth of bitcoin, since then av Been skeptical about this crypto of a thing.

Well, I have personally some bad investment in cryptocurrencies in the past. The ones I invested in didn't yield much. And the ones I didn't invest in like etherum and Bitcoin increased.

But I know going forward, I'll always make good money decisions.

The mistake I made an it's so painful to me right now was me not investing into Bitcoin as early as 2016 when a friend introduce it to me, then I used to believe all online investment are scam and I would not be a victim, the fear of not taking the risk is my biggest regret now

Concerning if I have any regret in cryptocurrencies. Well,I believe my only regret should be not investing early into bitcoin when it was still very low around 2017 or so and ethereum. Had it been I have known it would turn out this big, will have invested well into it

Do not see those mistakes you make as something bad, rather see them as learning experience. Those lessons you will carry them along with you in every investment you want dive into. You can also reach it to other once you have established your expert in business and investment niche.

I wished I had:
It hurt badly.
Your own mistake was a bit manageable, mine was very worse. I saw a group chat on telegram, Imthey were discussing Crypto currency buying and selling at a very ridiculously low price, I thought it was real, I showered interest, sent money to the admin and I was blocked from the group instantly. I was really pained.

I wished I had:
It hurt badly.
I am feeling very sad for you brother I have also have undergone from such situations, I was holding some tokens are named as one up and I sold them at very low rate then there rate had become very high and I was in regret that I wish I could have to earn huge profit

Hmm....I know how u feel. Well mine is different,I saw a post on a site and was asked to drop our number for those that want to buy, without knowing this guys are scammers, which scammed me $50 worth of bitcoin, since then av Been skeptical about this crypto of a thing.
These days you don't need a middle man or 3rd party to buy your desired coins.You can top up your fiat balance in your exchange account through bank transfer and the credit is almost immediate. Then use the fiat money to buy on the market floor or via peer to peer. I've always bought on the market directly.

For many people, not investing earlier in cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin is one thing.

For me, it's disposing the little i had just before the end of 2020. I missed out on the bull run of January 2021.

A very good start there, notwithstanding you were able to learn from previous mistake, i try all my best to study most of the available crypto on the exchanges by looking at their performances from previous to current, whatever gains i make from btc, i try to invest some in other cryptos, this is my plan at the moment, i have seen chainlink, oz and some others improve a lot.

I wished I had:
It hurt badly.
I regret not investing in crypto when I firstly start as I am now.

But it is better late than never.

I regret not investing in crypto when I firstly start as I am now.

But it is better late than never.
Yeah!Very true.Its better late than never because no matter when you start, there will be more people to come in to the business ,more users to transact with crypto so, even if you tap into it now, in future time you will be surely get your returns .

I had also regret not using the opportunity I had, back then in 2014 my elder sister introduced bitcoin to me, someone had told her about it but she couldn't invest on it due to lack of funds, she told me about it and I didn't even gave it a second thought as I thought it was a scam. Unfortunately for me bitcoin isn't a scam as I thought then, this was how I lost such a rare opportunity.

There’s no need to regret it’s very good tou stood by your guts. There was a massive downslide in the value of bitcoin in 2018 and lot of people lost money. Atleast you didn’t lose money. The main aim of every investment is to make profit.

Business and investment are all about patience and temperament. You shouldn't rush an don't panic in any case. Think with cool and calm head so you can do some nice decisions. Yes there will regression factor when you did such thing which might have many more dollars then if you couldn't do that.

So my first experience on crypto market was in 2017. I was on a forum and saw huge traffic discussion on Bitcoin. So I read through and was so curious though skeptic on how true and real it is. I sent some money to one member i felt was legit enough through the number of tags to her. I bought some coins then(Etherium&Litecoin) It wasn't even up to a unit each.Cos to me I wanted to just see how it works.Fast forward to just about 6 months. The value of what I bought had increased and i was like ???wow!! I decided to cash out to see if its truly not just "audio money" .

I had also regret not using the opportunity I had, back then in 2014 my elder sister introduced bitcoin to me, someone had told her about it but she couldn't invest on it due to lack of funds, she told me about it and I didn't even gave it a second thought as I thought it was a scam. Unfortunately for me bitcoin isn't a scam as I thought then, this was how I lost such a rare opportunity.
Post automatically merged:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back