A-ADS.com - The oldest crypto advertising network

I

idk

A-ADS, or Anonymous Ads, have been around since 2011 which make them the oldest cryptocurrency advertising network on the internet.

For publishers:
  • Your site doesn't need to be verified to start earning from ads;
  • The minimal withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC for withdrawals to Bitcoin addresses;
  • For withdrawals to ExpressCrypto, there's no minimal withdrawal threshold;
  • It's possible to filter ads that contain or are related to NSFW, gambling, and HYIPs;
  • No personal information is stored about you as a publisher.
For advertisers:
  • You can choose between a daily budget or CPM;
  • You can choose between banner or text;
  • You pay for unique impressions, meaning if an IP sees your advertisement more than once during the day, you still only pay for one impression;
  • No personal information is stored about you as an advertiser.
I started using A-ADS as a publisher around two years ago and I'm still using them today. Although they might not have the highest payout rate, it's a great ad network to start with if your site doesn't have a good Alexa ranking.

Feel free to share your own experience with A-ADS!

Lukas

BizNotes
Capture.PNG
here is my payment proof i normally withdraw daily, the first payment was high because it was from my shortener daily however right now my shortener is closed for a bit.

468x60 Ad slot made possible by e8id. To Advertise,click here.
I

idk

View attachment 39
here is my payment proof i normally withdraw daily, the first payment was high because it was from my shortener daily however right now my shortener is closed for a bit.
Is that what you get daily?

I used to run a faucet with A-Ads and FaucetHub, but I don't remember the password for the A-Ads account and FaucetHub have shut down, so I can't show the withdrawals. However, I found another account laying around with some balance:

Annotation 2020-03-11 205612.png

Lukas

BizNotes
Is that what you get daily?

I used to run a faucet with A-Ads and FaucetHub, but I don't remember the password for the A-Ads account and FaucetHub have shut down, so I can't show the withdrawals. However, I found another account laying around with some balance:

View attachment 41
for some reason my CPM on the Shortener is literally like 6k sats but because I used 3 per page so 9 altogether it's not that much.

hani20980

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
That's a legit advertising platform that i did use before the only problem is the low income i don't know
if that's because i use it with a faucet platform or not

Nomad

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have tried using this ad networks especially on the site which is not yet ready to be submitted to adsense or the site that is rejected by adsense. However, I am yet to withdraw my earnings.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock