What's new

A-ADS.com - The oldest crypto advertising network

idk

A-ADS, or Anonymous Ads, have been around since 2011 which make them the oldest cryptocurrency advertising network on the internet.

For publishers:
  • Your site doesn't need to be verified to start earning from ads;
  • The minimal withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC for withdrawals to Bitcoin addresses;
  • For withdrawals to ExpressCrypto, there's no minimal withdrawal threshold;
  • It's possible to filter ads that contain or are related to NSFW, gambling, and HYIPs;
  • No personal information is stored about you as a publisher.
For advertisers:
  • You can choose between a daily budget or CPM;
  • You can choose between banner or text;
  • You pay for unique impressions, meaning if an IP sees your advertisement more than once during the day, you still only pay for one impression;
  • No personal information is stored about you as an advertiser.
I started using A-ADS as a publisher around two years ago and I'm still using them today. Although they might not have the highest payout rate, it's a great ad network to start with if your site doesn't have a good Alexa ranking.

Feel free to share your own experience with A-ADS!

Capture.PNG
here is my payment proof i normally withdraw daily, the first payment was high because it was from my shortener daily however right now my shortener is closed for a bit.

View attachment 39
here is my payment proof i normally withdraw daily, the first payment was high because it was from my shortener daily however right now my shortener is closed for a bit.
Is that what you get daily?

I used to run a faucet with A-Ads and FaucetHub, but I don't remember the password for the A-Ads account and FaucetHub have shut down, so I can't show the withdrawals. However, I found another account laying around with some balance:

Annotation 2020-03-11 205612.png

Is that what you get daily?

I used to run a faucet with A-Ads and FaucetHub, but I don't remember the password for the A-Ads account and FaucetHub have shut down, so I can't show the withdrawals. However, I found another account laying around with some balance:

View attachment 41
for some reason my CPM on the Shortener is literally like 6k sats but because I used 3 per page so 9 altogether it's not that much.

That's a legit advertising platform that i did use before the only problem is the low income i don't know
if that's because i use it with a faucet platform or not

From your explanation, it would be really difficult for one to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold that was Stated there. The stress isn't worth is compared to the efforts put in.

With this explanation it is very difficult for someone to be able to meet the actual withdrawal but if it is legit one can put more effort it will see how best he will be able to profit from this.

I am just hearing about this platform. But to be frank I am having with the payment. It is too small which will make it impossible if not difficult to meet the withdrawal limit.

A-ADS, or Anonymous Ads, have been around since 2011 which make them the oldest cryptocurrency advertising network on the internet.

For publishers:
  • Your site doesn't need to be verified to start earning from ads;
  • The minimal withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC for withdrawals to Bitcoin addresses;
  • For withdrawals to ExpressCrypto, there's no minimal withdrawal threshold;
  • It's possible to filter ads that contain or are related to NSFW, gambling, and HYIPs;
  • No personal information is stored about you as a publisher.
For advertisers:
  • You can choose between a daily budget or CPM;
  • You can choose between banner or text;
  • You pay for unique impressions, meaning if an IP sees your advertisement more than once during the day, you still only pay for one impression;
  • No personal information is stored about you as an advertiser.
I started using A-ADS as a publisher around two years ago and I'm still using them today. Although they might not have the highest payout rate, it's a great ad network to start with if your site doesn't have a good Alexa ranking.

Feel free to share your own experience with A-ADS!
It doesn't seem to me that this ads site pay as much. I might be wrong, but how much have you been making on monthly basis or daily basis since you have been on this site?

This does seem like a good website however the concern that i have at teh moment just from your post is that the withdrawal limit seems to be rather high set at 0.001 BTC which may take a long time to reach.

This is the first time that I am hearing about the a A-DDS form of cryptocurrency advertisement for websites and I am quite thrilled that a platform like this actually exist.

This looks good but I don't really like platforms that promises to pay you because of clicks. I have worked in many paid to click sites but I didn't make money.

I don't have experience with thi ad network because I don't own a website, however, I have seen this ad network being used on a lot of sites. I did not know it was the oldest.

I don't really know much about this network and of course I have not seeing anyone talking about it on the several cryptocurrency groups that I'm in.
This is an adscence ad most repeadealy founded on PTC sites on shortenlink and in faucet websites where revenue is based on advertisements and there is a long brand of earners as intencitive advertisement.

I also her that this ad network sends payment every day if you are using faucet pay to receive payment. They do not have minimum payment for faucet pay withdrawal

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back