What's new

5 things you should never do in life

5 things you should never do in life you should never cheat on someone, never lie, and also you never steal, never betray and never blackmail someone.

I absolutely love the point you placed in our post about not spending more than you earn, there are so many people who spend more than they earn because of peer pressure which is very bad.

Never get into a situation you don't know how to get out of – People make poor choices every day that have life altering consequences.

Things to avoid in life for me, first and foremost do your brother no harm, money is important but don't have at the expense of someone else's life, take of your parents while they are alive and most importantly don't live without a goal, don't just exist truly live

Those are the greatest indeed and in addition...
1. Never try to live other people's lives.
2. Never look down upon other people.
3. Never ignore others on your way to success.

We all need to do things that is accepted in the society because that is what is always important, as you said smoking is actually bad for health, there is a saying that we need to do things in this life with other people as the way we want others to do unto us.

This is a good thread. There's plenty of other things you should never do as well and there's an infinite amount that could be added but I agree with it. Drugs tend to destroy peoples lives and there's so many overdoses almost every single day. On regular occasion people OD on heroine. Take it from me, my cousin died from heroine and he was one of my best friends. It's not worth dying from. Alcohol is just as bad when abused. How someone can develop a taste for it to cram it down their throat every single day is beyond me. I love drinking a 12 pack of beer maybe a few times a year but it's hard for me to understand why someone would abuse it to the degree that a lot of people do.

Thanks for that wonderful write up. Many people have suffer from such act and so at a little to what you wrote, never underate anyone, never be over friend that you are taking for granted.

It's unbelievable how lots of people go about their daily lives with zero consideration for their health. Some people don't do check ups until they break down. They put their health on autopilot and just live the day as it comes.

Another thing to never forget your grand creator and never stop obeying his commandments. He gave us life and thus we must worship and never ignore him.

Last edited:
Nice write ups, l just picked one or two important points from this wonderful piece. There are many more to add there, such as; listening more and talking less, acquire more assets and avoid liability, keep your friends close and enemies closer, and do not allow you past ruin your present as you need healing to function better.

These are very wonderful tips, alot of persons go into smoking or drugs out of peer pressure, which is the point you made mention of letting yourself being controlled by other. And often times we tend to spend more than what we have just to please others.

Things you should never do in life:
Underestimate your ability as a person.
Hate people.
Lose hope: Never lose hope no matter what you're going through. Take a break and go back to what you're doing.
Never waste money and time: these things a of great importance in life. Learn to manage them in the most effective manner possible.
I think the issue of hope is very paramount in the drive for any individual that wants to still make it through in life.because the live wire of a prospective future is having that drive inside of you and that is a funtion of hope.

These are five great points. Your habits influence your health. Smoking and doing drugs have a direct impact on your health. So to stay healthy, live healthy. Health is wealth.

These are five things you never do in your life
Never cheat on somebody
Never under rate anybody
Don't over look the poor
Never envy your friends
Never doubt your future

thank you for the clarification,but you also need to be consistent ,you need to be consistent in everything you do , when you are consistent all of them will be additional into you .

I feel you should never do this:
1. Never disrespect God
2. Never disrespect your parents or elders
3. Don't look down on yourselves
4. Don't try to imitate others
5. Don't gamble or go into hard drugs.

I like your write up. But having done all those things, you also need to be God fearing. You know the fear of the Lord is the beginning of all knowledge. Always put God first.

These are five great points. Your habits influence your health. Smoking and doing drugs have a direct impact on your health. So to stay healthy, live healthy. Health is wealth.
I have a friend who attends my church, he smoker but is currently trying to change. What advice do you think I can give out to him that would also help out because there are times he still goes back to smoking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back