What's new

5 things you should never do in life

Those are appropriate factors and I in my opinion depart through averting a number of them. I even have by no means smoked earlier than due to the fact I can slightly see the want for it. Since I live in a tropical vicinity I cannot disguise at the back of the concept of being bloodless and as a result a need for me to do it. I additionally trust that we're usually required to forge our very own paths at diverse times.

Do not blaspheme God, Never look down on anyone in life, no matter the situation you are, never give up, do not depend on anyone in life, do not complain to people about your bad days

There are many things you shouldn't do in life, for example you can follow the the bible or the holy Quran to know the do and don't do of life.
You should not kill people nor be source of sadness to people.

Never oppress anybody and don't halm your fellow man because of the law of Carma. What ever you sow you shall reap. Then sow today what you want to reap tomorrow. Don't kill human being because of money. And it shall be well with you.
Post automatically merged:

Never oppress anybody and don't halm your fellow man because of the law of Carma. What ever you sow you shall reap. Then sow today what you want to reap tomorrow. Don't kill human being because of money. And it shall be well with you.

From my 30 years exiting in this life i can say to live a normal life do not do the following
1. Never hang out with friend who do not share same ideology, dream and goal like you.
2. Never try to please anyone, if you do it will end i premium tears.
3. stay away from drugs and alcohol.
4. If you must have a girl friend avoid the cheating and nagging ones
5. Be a man of your words, when you say something do it or not

Never ignore your parents, its a sin
Never let anyone control your life. ne bold and confident
Never avoid your health. take care of your self
Never put work over family or friends. yeah
Never spend more than you earn. never
Never be judgmental. instead listen more, speak less
Never forget who helped you in tough times

Don't kill human beings like you, do not destroy others life, don't spend beyond your income, don't lie to destroy others life, live a life of holyness, don't spoil others to make your way to succeed in life.

There are many things you shouldn't do in this life.
You should not be involve in any criminal activities, because if you escape the consequences today, you don't know of the future.
And don't ever be the source if sadness to other people.

Absolutely life changing points. You should not addict to anything either someone or something, like drugs. Of you do them it will not let you free.
If you disobey your parents you will not successful at any cost
If you trust too much then you will have to face hurt.

1-Don't trust on people's suddenly first think then trust .
2-Don't share your personal data with anyone.
3- Don't overthink on small things just let the things go
4-Do that things which you don't like
5-Don't show the rapid reaction on things and handle the things politely

1. Never try smoking or do hard drugs- why would anyone smoke, in my own opinion smoking is one of the most stupid thing anyone can do and also doing hard drugs because you are slowly killing yourself.
2. Never ignore your parents- they made you who you are today unless you choose to follow the wrong path, they supported you financially for years, gave you emotional support when needed.
3. Never let anyone control you- it's your life, don't let anyone or anything control it. You are the master of it and it's not worth giving the power to someone else. It's not always people that control us but other things such as social medias, technology and bad habits.
4. Never avoid your health- Try to live as long as you can and there is no better way to do that than to be healthy in every aspect of your life both physically and mentally and emotionally.
5. Never spend more than you earn - it may sound ridiculous but many people do, always save for raining days and I best in your future. Spend smart and wise.
From number one to five, the last one, are very good points. Our youths keep on smoking inspire of the constant warning by federal government that smokers are liable to die Young. Smoking is risky and dangerous to life.

There are many things one shouldn't do in life so as to live long part of which is never have hatred to anybody, never back stab, try not to shed blood, never give up on your dreams

• Lie to yourself. ...
  • Say “I can't” to everything that looks difficult. ...
  • Have zero goals to aspire to. ...
  • Depend on other people for constant love, attention, or entertainment. ...
  • Obsess about other people's things or words. ...
  • Dwell on your mistakes. ...
  • Spend what you don't have. ...
  • Assume that your current job will last a long time.

These are very good points,being decipline is another hallmark,and this is a function of the values your parents inculcate in you,we should respect and honour them,to attract the blessings of long life.

These five things that you have mentioned that we should never do are negative things to our life so we should always do our best not to do them. Take for instance smoking, keeping late nights are a very bad habit that can endanger our life.

First never break any girl's heart
Secondly never you still from another man
Thirdly never you worship first god
Fourth never you betray another man
Fifth never you lay with another man's wife

The five things you should never do hmmm, firstly never never be addicted to anything, secondly do not trust people, thirdly do not lie on people just because you wanna get a upper hand, fourthly do not tell people everything about you it may hunt you later, lastly do not ever ever look down on yourself.

I love your write up but I have problem with number one. I don't quick in judging people. Being into hard drugs may not be choice of people but necessity. People smoke because of some situations they find themselves and not because they want to smoke.

There are so much one should not engage in in life. But the aspect of not doing drugs is also very paramount for your health sake. Please dont

1. Never try smoking or do hard drugs- why would anyone smoke, in my own opinion smoking is one of the most stupid thing anyone can do and also doing hard drugs because you are slowly killing yourself.
2. Never ignore your parents- they made you who you are today unless you choose to follow the wrong path, they supported you financially for years, gave you emotional support when needed.
3. Never let anyone control you- it's your life, don't let anyone or anything control it. You are the master of it and it's not worth giving the power to someone else. It's not always people that control us but other things such as social medias, technology and bad habits.
4. Never avoid your health- Try to live as long as you can and there is no better way to do that than to be healthy in every aspect of your life both physically and mentally and emotionally.
5. Never spend more than you earn - it may sound ridiculous but many people do, always save for raining days and I best in your future. Spend smart and wise.
There is an emergency for health awareness in the education system. I have come to discover that student are carried away with education that the pay little attention to staying healthy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back