What's new

5 things you should never do in life

There are lots of things you should shod doing In life to avoid health issue or life issues itself. Some you discovered them when you make mistakes because we human do learn through the hard way. Just always stay humble and be Patience d always

1.Dont try to ever abort a pregnancy because no one can decide how many children he/she will born
2.Dont try to betray people because what goes around comes around
3.Dont engage in premarital sex
4.Dont engage in masturbation
5.Dont ever try to forsake God if not you will regret it

Yes, that is a good one if we must be a good person in the society. We must obey our parents and give them their due respect. We must also stay away from bad friends so that will not end up taking drugs. We should not spend beyond our limit or leave above our financial capacity.

5 things you should never do in life
Firstly I will say "Never take God's mercies for granted, secondly "Never go against your parents and in doing so don't avoid taking decisions that's best for your personal development.
Thirdly "Never stop taking risks, Never go a day without making plans and finally avoid procastination at all cost

Thank you so much for such an educative information we must always be guided to do things that will affect our life positively and not things that can affect our lives negatively sometimes our action can go a long way to determine how far we can go in this life let us try as much as possible to obey rules for good society.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much for such an educative information we must always be guided to do things that will affect our life positively and not things that can affect our lives negatively sometimes our action can go a long way to determine how far we can go in this life let us try as much as possible to obey rules for good society.

Five things you should never do in this life
1. Never sit for the less. And don't fill inferior whenever you are.
2. Do waste your time on uneccesary things
3. Never under estimate any common man.
4. Do not be too anxious
5. Always forgive yourself

Five things you should never do in this life
1. Never sit for the less. And don't fill inferior whenever you are.
2. Do waste your time on uneccesary things
3. Never under estimate any common man.
4. Do not be too anxious
5. Always forgive yourself

I have really enjoyed exploring all this with you. Write your very nice sentences down on paper. Our parents have criticized us harshly for not doing the things they felt you could do with your life. Your life will be destroyed if you don't listen to what we have to say. It is really really good and we should not do these stuff in our life at all if we want to be a human being.

1. Never try smoking or do hard drugs- why would anyone smoke, in my own opinion smoking is one of the most stupid thing anyone can do and also doing hard drugs because you are slowly killing yourself.
2. Never ignore your parents- they made you who you are today unless you choose to follow the wrong path, they supported you financially for years, gave you emotional support when needed.
3. Never let anyone control you- it's your life, don't let anyone or anything control it. You are the master of it and it's not worth giving the power to someone else. It's not always people that control us but other things such as social medias, technology and bad habits.
4. Never avoid your health- Try to live as long as you can and there is no better way to do that than to be healthy in every aspect of your life both physically and mentally and emotionally.
5. Never spend more than you earn - it may sound ridiculous but many people do, always save for raining days and I best in your future. Spend smart and wise.
That's a wonderful work and nice piece of information about doings in life. Such types of life lessons refresh our memories and keep ourselves restricted to those boundaries which we already have created around us. Although we know everything, but it refreshes our thinking about how to spend life without troubles. But if a person is going to wrong way, he can come back too by following such instructions.

Life is full of many different things their things to do and things not to do them something you can feel like doing but are very dangerous to ourselves and they are things that can be profitable to us some of the things not to do are.
1: never Clem to be the person you are not because you may always have problem PR inconvenience with yourself.
2: never say I can't. Say to yourself that I can do it have courage in yourselves
3: be the best out of what you're doing.
4: always lean for others mistake
5: always stand for the justice.

Great write up thanks so much. The part about parents is one of the advise every individual should follow if they want to live long and make great progress in life and one should continue taking care of his/her at all times.

Depend on continuous affection, attention, or entertainment on other individuals. ...
Obsess about the things or words of other people. ...
Dwell upon the mistakes you made. ...
Spend what you haven't got. ...
Assume your new work is going to last for a long time.

This the things you should never do in your life. First is never lie to your self, second is never say “I can’t” to everything that looks difficult, third is never depend on other people for constant love, attention, or entertainment, lastly is never obsess about other people’s things or words.

In addition to those don'ts above, in life you should never underestimate the power and law if carma. Don't dish out things you won't receive to others. Also, on your way up, don't turn away from those you can help. You may need them.
This the things you should never do in your life. First is never lie to your self, second is never say “I can’t” to everything that looks difficult, third is never depend on other people for constant love, attention, or entertainment, lastly is never obsess about other people’s things or words.

Why would you ever smoke? In my opinion, this is one of the most stupid things any human being can do to themselves. If you smoke, you’re slowly killing yourself.
They made who you are, they supported you financially for many years, and gave you emotional support when you needed it. Parents deserve the outmost respect and praise, forever.

Don't learn the hard way, and avoid the things that you should never do in life. Never try smoking. Why would you ever smoke? In my opinion, this is one of the most stupid things any human being can do to themselves. If you smoke, you’re slowly killing yourself. Never ignore your parents. They made who you are, they supported you financially for many years, and gave you emotional support when you needed it. Parents deserve the outmost respect and praise, forever. Never avoid your health. Try to live as long as possible, and there is no better way to do this than being healthy. We should strive to be healthy in every aspect of our lives; physically, mentally and emotionally. Feeling good is truly an investment.

There are list of things you should never do, like my mom would always tell me when I was young never go out on a date with a guy lol but those aren't a list of thing you shouldn't do. My own lists of things you should never do, do not kill, do not convert your neighbors property forcefully, do not worship a craved image, do not commit adultery or fornicate, lastly do not have any other god except God.

1. Never try smoking or do hard drugs- why would anyone smoke, in my own opinion smoking is one of the most stupid thing anyone can do and also doing hard drugs because you are slowly killing yourself.
2. Never ignore your parents- they made you who you are today unless you choose to follow the wrong path, they supported you financially for years, gave you emotional support when needed.
3. Never let anyone control you- it's your life, don't let anyone or anything control it. You are the master of it and it's not worth giving the power to someone else. It's not always people that control us but other things such as social medias, technology and bad habits.
4. Never avoid your health- Try to live as long as you can and there is no better way to do that than to be healthy in every aspect of your life both physically and mentally and emotionally.
5. Never spend more than you earn - it may sound ridiculous but many people do, always save for raining days and I best in your future. Spend smart and wise.
My dear, there are things one don't really need to try , the reason is simply because, those things won't be good or contribute anything positive, it can only hurt or harm your life. And once you start it, u have started it. There is no way you can quit even if u want to. It will only harm you and you will keep regrating everyday.

There are many things you shouldn't do in life;
Never ever forget anyone who help you when you are in need
Never ever give up on your dreams and goals
As a man have it in mind their are some sacrifices you will make for your children
Don't do drugs, its bad for your health.

Never run away from your responsibilities, do not spend recklessly on unnecessary things, do not waste an opportunity because it only comes once, do not say "I can't do it, do not depend on anyone.

• Never try smoking. Why would you ever smoke? ...
  • Never ignore your parents. ...
  • Never let anyone control your life.
  • Never avoid your health. ...
  • Never put work over family or friends. .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back