5 things you should never do in life

Peppul

Peppul
1000 Posts Club
Jan 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
1. Never try smoking or do hard drugs- why would anyone smoke, in my own opinion smoking is one of the most stupid thing anyone can do and also doing hard drugs because you are slowly killing yourself.
2. Never ignore your parents- they made you who you are today unless you choose to follow the wrong path, they supported you financially for years, gave you emotional support when needed.
3. Never let anyone control you- it's your life, don't let anyone or anything control it. You are the master of it and it's not worth giving the power to someone else. It's not always people that control us but other things such as social medias, technology and bad habits.
4. Never avoid your health- Try to live as long as you can and there is no better way to do that than to be healthy in every aspect of your life both physically and mentally and emotionally.
5. Never spend more than you earn - it may sound ridiculous but many people do, always save for raining days and I best in your future. Spend smart and wise.

Great write up thanks so much. The part about parents is one of the advise every individual should follow if they want to live long and make great progress in life and one should continue taking care of his/her at all times.

Never try smoking or do hard drugs- why would anyone smoke, in my own opinion smoking is one of the most stupid thing anyone can do and also doing hard drugs because you are slowly killing yourself.
2. Never ignore your parents- they made you who you are today unless you choose to follow the wrong path, they supported you financially for years, gave you emotional support when needed.

things you should never do in life​

Depend on other people for constant love, attention, or entertainment.
Obsess about other people's things or words. ...
Dwell on your mistakes. ...
Spend what you don't have. ...
Assume that your current job will last a long time.

things you should never do in life
Lie to yourself. ...
Say “I can't” to everything that looks difficult. ...
Have zero goals to aspire to. ...
Depend on other people for constant love, attention, or entertainment. ...
Obsess about other people's things or words. ...

1. Never try smoking or do hard drugs- why would anyone smoke, in my own opinion smoking is one of the most stupid thing anyone can do and also doing hard drugs because you are slowly killing yourself.
3. Never let anyone control you- it's your life, don't let anyone or anything control it. You are the master of it and it's not worth giving the power to someone else. It's not always people that control us but other things such as social medias, technology and bad habits.
4. Never avoid your health- Try to live as long as you can and there is no better way to do that than to be healthy in every aspect of your life both physically and mentally and emotionally.
5. Never spend more than you earn - it may sound ridiculous but many people do, always save for raining days and I best in your future. Spend smart and wise.
Absolutely it is the best and tremendous habits. If these are implemented in life, then we can achieve a successful and excellent life with great happiness, as much as happiness and fragrance can be achieved in life.

Don't spend your money to impress.
Don't spend all your money, invest.
Womanising reduces the money you have, stop it
Don't depend solely on salary
Don't stop making money

These points you've outlined are valid. But I can assure you that there are more than five things for one to avoid in this life if one wants to do well. And every thing pataining to success in this life has it's principle to be obeyed and strictly followed.

The best of things you be doing is what makes you happy and love yourself, loving yourself will make you love others.what you should not do is something that will harm you like smoking, drinking of too much alcohol and not maintaining your health, other things are loosing hope in yourself, underestimating your abilities, don't spend on what are not productive and what will not improve you as a person.dont do things because other people are doing it all do what you know how to do best.

I never make money decisions without parents permission means never invest
Never recommend something to others which I haven't test
Never make fool of someone in case of money

Those are good points and I personally leave by avoiding some of them. I have never smoked before because I can barely see the need for it. Since I stay in a tropical region I can't hide behind the idea of being cold and thus a necessity for me to do it. I also believe that we are always required to forge our own paths at various times.

Yeah. Solid points there. They are things someone should observe normally. But there is a lot of moral degeneration in our society nowadays. So you find so many people doing especially youths doing these things. The drug issue is presently the most severe of them right now

Five things which we should never do in our life are listed bellow.
1) we should never deceive anybody.
2) we should never do more rely on others.
3) we should not use any drugs, smoking, and also do not use the alcohol.
4) we should never disobey our parents.
5) we should never do any type of corruption in our dealings.

That's some good points you have made above. Doing all this things would hinder a lot of things in life like doing drugs would affect you later. Like gambling should also not be done to avoid been addicted

It's smarter to know these things sooner than later.

Never have a go at smoking. For what reason could you actually smoke? ...

Never overlook your folks. ...

Never let anybody control your life.

Never stay away from your wellbeing. ...

Never put work over family or companions. ...

Never spend more than you acquire. ...

Never be critical. ...

Always remember who encouraged you in difficult stretches.

The following should be avoided. 1. Never go into gambling. It's the gateway to poverty. 2. Do not seek the downfall if another person. Remember the law of carma. 3. Honour your parents. Receive blessings than curse. 4. Spend wisely and lastly, 5. Never look down on anybody.
Post automatically merged:

The following should be avoided. 1. Never go into gambling. It's the gateway to poverty. 2. Do not seek the downfall if another person. Remember the law of carma. 3. Honour your parents. Receive blessings than curse. 4. Spend wisely and lastly, 5. Never look down on anybody.

Last edited:
Have a God believe and trust your God.
You should never doubt yourself you have to always believe in yourself.
Never look for your validation in other people.
Please never ever compare your progress to that of other people.

In addition to those don'ts above, in life you should never underestimate the power and law if carma. Don't dish out things you won't receive to others. Also, on your way up, don't turn away from those you can help. You may need them.

we need to be very careful in this life because there are some things that we can do that can actually affect us even now and in the future sometimes the effects can be so tremendous that we cannot even be able to recover it in this life that's why some mistake leads us to the grave.

I think life is not a make money and making Bussiness life is a way of thinking about the other people and help in other people and making beautiful life and sound in our life
Post automatically merged:

I think to sustain human life and certain physiological need thinking air water food and shelter sanitation touch sleep and personal space and making and creating Bussiness and help in other people and making good and healthy life

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back