What's new

10 years from today what would happen to business without an online presence

No online presence along the next 10 years would surely mean massive failure of businesses. 100% offline commerce and services is turning more and more legacy of the past and seriously, avoiding online presence means to lose before the competence. If the competence avoids the online presence too, it would mean, in any way, less income up to failure for entrepreneurs in general, because customers have not any more the habit to buy 100% of goods and services offline.

Nothing will happen to business ten years from now if there is no online presence. Business have been surviving before online and it will continue to survive without it.

If you are a serious entrepreneur then you don't need to be told to carve out a name for your self in the digital world,some business will still thrive though

Online presence has been of great advantage to many businesses.
In the next ten years, i think businesses without an online presence would be obsolete.
Worse still, crying for customer-attention.
Making money online has become the order of the day.

Folks are beginning to see the opportunity that the internet has brought to us.

A lot of businesses are going online in quest to reach out to more customers.
What would be the Fate of a business without an online presence?

I don't think business that don't have online presence will be affecting that much in the next 10years. Offline sales will never go on extinction and they would have gathered customer base over the years that will be patronising them. I see online presence as a way of complementing offline business.

We are in the era of online advancement that have almost all businesses being carried out online. Even the pandemic of coronavirus make it more demanding that businesses be carried out online as most shopping centers are closed. If you don't have your business set up online in the next 10 years, it's definitely going to fade away.

only God knows , many people are getting used to earning money online and also advertising their products , but on with the help of online business,I don't really know what will happen but I know it will be very bad

Honestly nothing will happen,that you decide to take your business online does not mean you will come out with profit, people are still making it offline.

We're in a digital world now and in the next ten years I think the world will be more upgraded and any business that doesn't work online will be losing alot

It would be so weird, because so many things will be missing out though it can't completely cut it out but would reduce a whole lot of benefits.

In a few years, such businesses will only exist in the locality where they are or even fizzle out. I think a time may come where most shoppings will be done at the press of a button even more than we have presently.
Of course the time is already now. Most offline businesses are now carried out at areas where it's not well exposed to the online platform, with time this won't be a problem either

10 years from now, I feels that every business should have an online presence because the internet is taking over the world and they need to follow the trends

Well l do not see anything serious that will happen to a business without an online presence because obviously it is not all businesses that have online presence even in the next 10 years from now , There are some business that is necessary to be displayed online and there are also some business that is not necessary.

It really depends on the business but I think most businesses will cease or struggle to exist without any online presence for a long time, say about 10 years.

With the way technology is ruling the world so in 10 years time almost everything will be done online so a business without an online presence will automatically crumble

In my home country, there will no drastic chances. I am saying this because the economic growth is at very slow pace, development is at slow pace and advancement in technology is almost non existent.

Businesses with an online presence are more reliable. In a couple of years to come, a lot of businesses would have been online, having huge customer base and making more sales and those just offline may gradually disappear.

With the way the world is getting globalized , offline business without online presence will be adversely affected
Ten years from this Moment , the online presence in business would have been everywhere and everybody will be using online advertising or online store in one way or the other , I still believe some offline business will still survive.

Considering the fact that not all business are done online,but I can confidently say online business brings about achievement to our business,10 years from now some business will draw back without the use of the internet.

I see a lot of people predicting that all the business without online presence will fail. I think before the advent of internet businesses were doing just fine. Even now, there will be few exceptions depending on the services provided.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back