What's new

10 years from today what would happen to business without an online presence

Ten years from today, businesses without an online presence will still be very operational and functional. It will take longer before the effects of not being online will kick off

Making money online has become the order of the day.

Folks are beginning to see the opportunity that the internet has brought to us.

A lot of businesses are going online in quest to reach out to more customers.
What would be the Fate of a business without an online presence?
To anyone running business offline and didn't run it online as well is like the person just want to run the business for just a little time because all business owner that want to stay for long were also running it online as well.

Every business needs an online intervention to make it more successful. Because the Major promotion that exalts a business is majorly carried out online,so lack of that will ruin most businesses in ten years time

Although i know sooner or later most businesses will become an online thing but I believe there are still some that can not completely go into online.There will still be some offline businesses

Some businesses will still survives without online presence especially the small scale businesses that needs little capital to establish in local markets like those people selling fruits and pepper.

In 2021, just about 4.4 billion people use internet. Currently, the world population is 7.9 billion. Ten years from now, population of the world might rise to 8.61 (projected population). There will be more people on earth, thus there will be more internet users, which means more people will be using ecommerce.

It will probably fail or at least won't be as successful as those with an online presence. I know that it is still possible to be profitable in certain business offline but having an online presence makes the business grow.
Any business that does not have an online presence in the near future would definitely he left behind in terms of sales and productivity as in line pregnant is actually one of the greatest equipment for a business to reach out to millions of people across geographical demographics.

Making money online has become the order of the day.

Folks are beginning to see the opportunity that the internet has brought to us.

A lot of businesses are going online in quest to reach out to more customers.
What would be the Fate of a business without an online presence?
Our fore fathers has been doing business without online presence and advertisement and it has been blooming, though business will be affected but it will still continue.

The online world is gradually taking over, though it won't completely take over but I believe 90% of our business transactions would be done online if not even more. Business would still go on offline but would be less

10 years from now I think Business who doesn't have any online experience or PLATFORM will find it very hard to sale or grow their business. So for me the best advice I will give Business owner is to embrace online marketing

Right now, most business already have an online presence because it's now a common know that the world is becoming digital so if one doesn't have an online store ten years from now, such person is missing out.

It will probably fail or at least won't be as successful as those with an online presence. I know that it is still possible to be profitable in certain business offline but having an online presence makes the business grow.
Yes many business owners must position there business for transition and have an online presence,if they want to continue in business.

At first I am not a prophet so I can't predict about what will happen in the next 10 years. Also internet has come to stay with us we can only have something better in the future.

In 2021, just about 4.4 billion people use internet. Currently, the world population is 7.9 billion. Ten years from now, population of the world might rise to 8.61 (projected population). There will be more people on earth, thus there will be more internet users, which means more people will be using ecommerce.
Their is great future lying ahead in the digital space.

Thanks a lot for drawing this statistical analysis of number of internet users.

Can't really tell my friend. The internet has made a lot of impact on business growth over the years. They are lots of innovation coming that will wipe out such offline Businesses.

10 years from now I need business without online presence will definitely crash all business are now on line oriented and market and sales are being done online.

At first I am not a prophet so I can't predict about what will happen in the next 10 years. Also internet has come to stay with us we can only have something better in the future.
I don't think anything will happen to any business without an online present especially those business that have succeeded and are renown already, internet will not take over everything.

10 years from now, it would be very difficult for any business that does not have an online presence to succeed because a lot of people prefer to do things online now than ever.

Actually, so many online businesses have emerged these days and more offline ones are being converted to online. I think that offline business may really suffer for not having online presence. This is because these days most people like to just stay in thier houses and shop or work. But I still believe that there are still some offline business that can still remain offline and still survive. It is just my opinion though.

It would be growing at a snail's pace. Offline business would still very much be in Vogue but some customers are online and need to be reached.
But if you're a service based business, you better be online if not, your business would just so go down

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back