10 years from today what would happen to business without an online presence

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Making money online has become the order of the day.

Folks are beginning to see the opportunity that the internet has brought to us.

A lot of businesses are going online in quest to reach out to more customers.
What would be the Fate of a business without an online presence?

It is sad to think about it, but many of the businesses that have not been or will not be able to transition to online platforms will disappear in a few more years.

Well it depends on the kind of business. Some businesses don’t need online presence in order to make sales while some do. But as it’s now, the market is already getting competitive which is why all business owners must strive hard to make online presence or else don’t won’t make sales. In the next 10 years I see a very competitive markets for all products in general, business without online presence will find it hard to market their products

Digital and online marketing see an abundance of change every year as technology evolves. Between now and the year 2020, online marketing trends will be heavily impacted by mobile phones and digital personal assistants.

In a few years, such businesses will only exist in the locality where they are or even fizzle out. I think a time may come where most shoppings will be done at the press of a button even more than we have presently.

With the way the world is getting globalized , offline business without online presence will be adversely affected

This reminds me of the time when the new millennium came in. I have noticed that advertisements on websites are getting plenty. During those days only a few websites have ads but after a year there were the pop-ups that was annoying. After 20 years it is so rare to see a website without an ad. Even the traditional print media have their digital version now. I agree that maybe 5 years from now the internet will be the focal point of business particularly the ads.

I feel they will have very low presence. Having online presence helps a lot to grow one’s business. Technology is taking over, it’s best one joins and grow with technology.

Play
It is sad to think about it, but many of the businesses that have not been or will not be able to transition to online platforms will disappear in a few more years.
Exactly, many business owners are ignorant about this fact. Some are not even aware of the fact that they can leverage the online platforms for the growth of their business

Most likely, many businesses would have gone online in 10years time. But for those that are completely offline, they are more probably going be lose customers and eventually going bankrupted.

Any business without online presence in this century is actually not concerned of maximizing it's profit. Online presence is a more formidable force to reckon with

Like right now most businesses have online presence, should I say all businesses.
First, you hardly see anyone who doesn't have a phone nowadays, for ease of communication. Small businesses also creates sites, young business people also use WhatsApp, Facebook and other social sites to promote what they.
Second, ten years from now, any business that's not online will be seen as being backward and it will definitely affect that business.

While I believe a larger percentage of businesses will be online in the next 10 years, I still think some businesses will still be operating offline. Especially startups as at then.

10 years from now I don't see a future for a business business without online presence cause everyone and everything is moving digital so you have to evolve with time so everyone has to evolve with time

With the development of Technology and Science online business is increasing massively, but if we assume only physical business then it is very difficult to manage it worldwide, no services can be provide worldwide without online business

In few years from now, 98% of world population would completely depend on the internet for market to distribute their goods. Any business owner that has not built an online platform by then would be increasingly losing out on profits.

Some businesses may not need online presence to succeed because, examples are foodstuff business, charcoal business, gravel, sand and building materials. For these aforementioned businesses, most customers prefer to view them physically before buying. As for other businesses like clothing, watches etc may have to go online to enable them maximize profit and be on same page with their competitors who have gone online.

Most businesses without a solid online presence will definitely die out in 10 years from now, the world is moving digital. Taking Amazon as a typical example, how large they've grown due to their ever online presence is simply amazing.

Not all business owners prefer to market or gain online presence for his or her business. Some don't find online marketing of their business favourable. That doesn't mean they can't operate in the future No, their are other people who can track them offline. As long as they're competitive enough, carrying what customers wants.

It will probably fail or at least won't be as successful as those with an online presence. I know that it is still possible to be profitable in certain business offline but having an online presence makes the business grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back