What's new

10 years from today what would happen to business without an online presence

Every business now gradually turning to an online related business. Even as website creation has given edge for online business to thrive globally as one can have access to online malls, Ecommerce business among others at the comfort of their home. So finally, any business that is not planning to go online in the next 10 years might become obsolete.

There is 80% chance that in the next decades, business without online presence would gave difficulties particularly to strive and beat off competitions because the world is advancing and it is possible all transactions will be made online

Very funny question am wondering too but how will some goods like trailer parts be sold online? Even before sales such goods need to been seen by the buyer and transporting such goods won't be something to be done online. But so many offline businesses will definitely go online.

We live in the digital era, More businesses are moving online now in order to gain more audience. A business in the next 10 years without an online presence is likely to no longer exist.

Alot going to happen to such business that doesn't make uses of online and moreover covid 19 has made us all understand that we can work from home online and be successful with going to office and moreover it's even going to move forward than been offline because lots can happen to you doing the offline also you will able to rest up mind

Businesses especially in this emerging digital age and period will make most businesses that knows how to reach their target audience go global.But not all business can be online,like materials for construction and vehicles which needs physical on the spot accessment need to have offline shop ,but can be promoted online as well.

I think in 10 years to come those online business might exist , but the issue is that they might not been given more attention like they use to in 10 years to come

I guess by then nothing will still happen yet to them but give them from say 25 years from now and see the changes

Making money online has become the order of the day.

Folks are beginning to see the opportunity that the internet has brought to us.

A lot of businesses are going online in quest to reach out to more customers.
What would be the Fate of a business without an online presence?
To imagine the absence of internet in the next ten years is seriously going to be dull. The world would be stagnant with archaic way of life. There won't be online earnings and a lot of things.

Ten years from now, it will still be the same, online business can not necessarily override offline business,if I can get a similar products at a good offer,I won't bother coming to source for it online.

I do not understand the main question. Do you mean if the owner abandons its business in the online world? Well, this would cause a lot of problems for the business. Abandoning your social media or internet followers is never a good idea. However, the concept of promoting your business in Tier 3 countries is still alien to many people. I do not know why someone would do that.

I think ten years from today businesses without online presence will experience low patronage because online presence makes business easier to handle.

Though it is still a long way before the world becomes fully digital, we are slowly getting there. In the next ten years, business that do not have presence in multiple online platforms would find it difficult in the area of making sales.

Though it is still a long way before the world becomes fully digital, we are slowly getting there. In the next ten years, business that do not have presence in multiple online platforms would find it difficult in the area of making sales.
ThEy would really find it difficult ,but lets also consider that it depends on the country ,because in some country that are not forward in many things might still have business without online presence

I don't think something much will happen to business without online presence in 10 years time, though we cannot rule out the fact that it presence in today's business will be missed. Businesses have been running smoothly before the advent of technologies that brought about online businesses activities and they worked successfully without it.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what would happen to a business without an online presence 10years from now, well if you asked me, I would sau the business would fail or at least be on a downhill indeed

There are now more and more people that are using social media and other online tools for various reasons and as such in the future it would be useless .

Making money online has become the order of the day.

Folks are beginning to see the opportunity that the internet has brought to us.

A lot of businesses are going online in quest to reach out to more customers.
What would be the Fate of a business without an online presence?
In a few years, such businesses will only exist in the locality where they are or even fizzle out. I think a time may come where most shoppings will be done at the press of a button even more than we have presently.
Seriously, it will only take a button for you to shop in most cases very soon, that's what the future businesses is going to become.

There is nothing that will happen to them because there are some business that may never choose to have an online presence, it is not compulsory but at least it can help your business to grow to a certain standard.

Ten years from now technology would be more related to our living and a business without an online presence then would definitely fizzle out in the face of competition

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back