Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
Do you think it's silly or cool? I like the look, but it can go to overkill. Anyway, do you think zeroes hurt the ability to remember a domain?

A lot of people try to make their domain name unique by adding numbers, however, I have never done that. I believe a domain name should be something that people can easily remember, I do not think people will be able to remember zero or any other random number or even hyphen in a domain.

A lot of people try to make their domain name unique by adding numbers, however, I have never done that. I believe a domain name should be something that people can easily remember, I do not think people will be able to remember zero or any other random number or even hyphen in a domain.
Like for example daily forex 365 or daily forex 24 or daily forex 7 that the number could determine 24 hours or 7 days or 365 days in bixestill year that could be sometimes reasonable, some domain are punnycoder that means it is harder to remember containing special character.

Like for example daily forex 365 or daily forex 24 or daily forex 7 that the number could determine 24 hours or 7 days or 365 days in bixestill year that could be sometimes reasonable, some domain are punnycoder that means it is harder to remember containing special character.
Yea brilliant, that's very true if the correct strategy is implemented in using these numbers, they are worth trying for unique branding and easy identification. Most especially if it is related to like banking, the 365 can be used.

When you are using numbers like 365, 24, or 24X7, etc. you are basically trying to say something and these special numbers can be easily remembered by using. There is a popular site called 99Designs. I also have a website that uses 100 in the domain name.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back