Your favorite source to learn about cryptocurrencies

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you prefer to learn about crypto from forums - blogs - videos or books what is your favorite
source to learn about crypto ?

Do you prefer to learn about crypto from forums - blogs - videos or books what is your favorite
Personally, I learn from all these sources that have just been listed here and even use more as long as it helps me to get more information on cryptocurrencies and how they are going in terms of price and value. How to trade on cryptocurrencies is very critical and it's why all information on them are very important to get them as often as you can always.

Everything I ever need to study about cryptocurrency, I get it from forums and YouTube channels. There is nothing you want to learn that you can't find on YouTube concerning cryptocurrency.

Nothing much... I learnt about Cryptocurrency on a website at first but as time went on, I learnt about Cryptocurrency also from my friend who has been in the business for quite some years. he told me all I needed to know and within some weeks I mastered all his teachings and browsed more on it. so I don't see anything hard in it

Concerning my favorite source to learn about cryptocurrencies. Well, everybody has their preferences and their choices to make. Most of my knowledge about cryptocurrency are from readings through sites and blogs, I like to see people different opinion about the cryptocurrency and other related topic. I do few findings on YouTube

I learnt about crypto online, from friends, through one on one interactions and also, from blogs. The advantage of learning through one on one interactions is that you have the opportunity to ask slot of questions where necessarily and be cleared at hand.

Talking on the best source to learn crypto currency and other IT related experience and skills I always love YouTube videos, I prefer to watch video materials and tutorials rather than reading blogs contents
Exactly, there is a reason why video lessons have more effects than just oral or written lessons. You get to watch the practical exercises in those video lessons which leaves more lasting impact and impression that you will hardly forget the lessons.

As a newbie who wants to learn crypto currency exchange Business the best way to do this is to get does hand mentor who can direct and guide one on how to get started. With this it will be easy to break even in the business because its always disastrous if one buy the market at the top in the crypto currency exchange Business

Since there are many places to learn about crytocurrencies this days, I think where to learn is not a difficult thing to do. Although, I prefer to learn it from either blog tutorials or forums where I can relate personally with my tutor for a better understanding of what crytocurrency entails.

In the past few years, a good share of the buzz in the tech industry has been emanating from the cryptocurrency and blockchain fields in general. Millions of people now realize how potent this tech can be and the myriad of investing opportunities it offers.

If you’re looking to invest in any of the cryptocurrencies offered today but don’t know where to begin, this guide is for you. Here, we will show you the best sites where you can learn about the fundamentals of this fast-growing industry, best coins to invest in, latest news and developments, and pretty much anything that makes you a better cryptocurrency.

Presently, I learn more from blogs, then the forums, I hardly pay attention to books on Cryptos.
For me my best and favorite source of leaning is watching tutorial videos on YouTube.

I tend to follow better and learn more through that means than just reading bland text.

So youtube it is for me.

As a newbie who wants to learn crypto currency exchange Business the best way to do this is to get does hand mentor who can direct and guide one on how to get started. With this it will be easy to break even in the business because its always disastrous if one buy the market at the top in the crypto currency exchange Business
My dear most people don't even like to teach others how to make money from trading on cryptocurrencies. I don't really know if they think that when they teach you, you will earn more money than them which is a silly selfish excuse. I have been asking one friend of mine to teach me how to trade but he keeps avoiding me.

I think i would prefer to learn more from blogs and videos ,because i would first read the theoretical part then follow up with the practical part to actually earn more money , because i know that its not always easy just going with only one direction ,you need to have multiple source i think

Concerning my favorite source to learn about cryptocurrencies. Well, everybody has their preferences and their choices to make. Most of my knowledge about cryptocurrency are from readings through sites and blogs, I like to see people different opinion about the cryptocurrency and other related topic. I do few findings on YouTube
It depends on how deep you want to learn about Crypto technology-blockchain.for general familiarization, I think It's enough,

The platform I use the most is crypto based sites. I try to read analysis from them about different coins and their potentials. There are times that I go on YouTube to check videos of specific coins and how well they are doing. I guess there are a plethora of options available for those interested in crypto news.

As for me , I learn about cryptocurrency from paid to post forums . Another great way to learn about cryptocurrency is to use some learning platforms of exchanges like binance and coinmarketcap . The more reason I use the two site is that I also earn why learning about them

It depends on how deep you want to learn about Crypto technology-blockchain.for general familiarization, I think It's enough,
Whether you want to learn everything about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, you will definitely have to start from scratch and somewhere because you can't just wake up and have the knowledge. I started out learning from cryptocurrency forum where everything about blockchain was discussed.

For me my best and favorite source of leaning is watching tutorial videos on YouTube.

I tend to follow better and learn more through that means than just reading bland text.

So youtube it is for me.
Yeah! That is one very good platform to learn also. In recent times, I have been following a couple of crypto traders and analysts on YouTube and their videos have been so enlightening since there are graphs and other materials to give more clarity.

Yeah! That is one very good platform to learn also. In recent times, I have been following a couple of crypto traders and analysts on YouTube and their videos have been so enlightening since there are graphs and other materials to give more clarity.
Currently, I'm learning from one experience expert on Twitter and he's quite very good at it. He's also teaching me how to trade on Forex and also on cryptocurrencies. I'm mainly focused on learning the basics of cryptocurrencies first before I jump into learning about forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back