What's new

Your favorite source to learn about cryptocurrencies

Do you prefer to learn about crypto from forums - blogs - videos or books what is your favorite
source to learn about crypto ?
Learning from youtube as always been my first choice, not forgetting the fact that i undergo mentorship for a certain period. Youtube will always avail you the opportunity to learn new things as it gives wider exposure to various units.

Do you prefer to learn about crypto from forums - blogs - videos or books what is your favorite
Personally I find it very easy to learn any skill from people by asking questions and following what they are doing. I also learn a lot by watching YouTube videos. Every young person should make it a responsibility to learn about cryptocurrency because it is a future currency.

I find post to paid forums very helpful in gathering informations needed in cryptocurrency. Just by reading other members opinion and thoughts about it, I've already learned so much. But I like to add more by reading blogs or watching on youtube.

Cointelegraph has grown tremendously to become one of the most trusted sources of crypto related news and general information on the blockchain tech. Inside, you will learn how to trade all the major currencies including Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, and Ethereum. What’s more, Cointelegraph offers several useful tools and features including an ICO calendar for investors that don’t want to miss out on new coin launches. You can’t also afford not to check out its market and price analysis tools if you’re looking to become a better trader and make good profits from your trades.

Reddit is such an amazing place to learn everything you wish including cryptocurrencies. All you have to do is identify and subscribe to relevant subreddits where traders and industry thought leaders converge and share their knowledge on what’s happening in the blockchain industry.

Firstly my favourite source to learn cryptocurrency is through my friends. That was in the year 2015 when I was in my part three in the university then I proceeded to know more about bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins.

I use any source I see online and also on whatsapp.one can also use Google to search for free ebooks and another great source like udemy.which ever you choose will work for you.there are many source online to learn.

Talk about the best source to learn cryptographic money and other IT related insight and abilities I generally love YouTube recordings, I like to watch video materials and instructional exercises instead of perusing online journals substance. YouTube provides you every type of material about trainings also.

Have you heard of Alisson? Great place to learn crypto currency.
You can register your Alison account either using your email address, or through a social media account. Registering an account is completely free and gives you unlimited access to the Alison website.

Presently, I learn more from blogs, then the forums, I hardly pay attention to books on Cryptos.
Although most of what i'v learnt so far in crypto currency is what i'v learnt in forums but i'm growing further to blogs and videos because i want to be reading crypto now which will really help me.. I don't know if there's anybody with rightful source to learn

I think that forums are the best source for learning about new coins because here you are able to ask people that may be more experienced then you in crypto world and that are able to provide you with some good and helpful advice, whereas if you research it you may not know the right points to look for.

I get more knowledge of crypto from web forums. I prefer boards because the members will go in-depth when explaining things. Plus, in forums, most of the people talk from experience. It is not just textbook knowledge.

Well, I will say it depends on individual personal way or method of learning. Some people like to read books while some like to watch videos for learning. As for me, I prefer learning through reading.

Lately have been using blogs and other sources but youtube is a very good platform where you can get the latest information about anything investment, trading and the likes. Their is very educative. I have learnt other things such as languages like Hebrew and Arabic there also.

In my area there's a guy who host classes on how to learn how about cryptocurrencies and that's where I go and learn and I'm seeing some improvement

This is through sites that are experts in cryptocurrency especially Paxful, Binance, BlockChain, block folio and others that are very trustworthy for one to learn from.

YouTube is actually my best place to learn about cryptocurrencies and listen to cryptocurrency news. I also use a particular app for seeing latest news about cryptocurrencies.

Books might be so stressful to read plus you cannot ask questions based on what you don't understand, I prefer learning from blogs and forums that I can send any questions I have concerning an issue

My favourite source of learning about cryptocurrencies is through watching tutorial videos to enable me assimilate well.

I will really love to learn how to trade on cryptocurrency, using a very good and explanatory video, it will allow me have better understanding.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back