What's new

Your favorite source to learn about cryptocurrencies

It depends on the ability of the person who is making the research there are people who learn by my watching videos this set of persons if you give them anything knows to take a glance of an arrive at something worthwhile then definitely you are wasting your time because they will end up not making anything as a result of not being able to comprehend so one should go with what or rather the way he or she is programmed to understand something
Post automatically merged:

It depends on the ability of the person who is making the research there are people who learn by my watching videos this set of persons if you give them anything knows to take a glance of an arrive at something worthwhile then definitely you are wasting your time because they will end up not making anything as a result of not being able to comprehend so one should go with what or rather the way he or she is programmed to understand something

Yes, I agree with you on this about making use of research to learn about Cryptocurrencies. If you are very resourceful, you can come up with good information about those blockchain technology and learn how to use the information to get the best out of cryptocurrencies. But I must say that nothing beats face to face lessons.

These days I have been learning much about cryptocurrencies on this Bizdustry forum and at other times, Luno is my second source for cryptocurrencies education and information, it has a very large pool of information about cryptocurrencies.

I learned everything i know about Cryptocurrency from forums like Bizdustry. Forums introduced me to investing and earning money online. Everything is on Forums, so i will say that my favourite source for Cryptocurrency is forums. People on forums are always updated.. but i also do some research ofcourse outside of the forum

Yes, I agree with you on this about making use of research to learn about Cryptocurrencies. If you are very resourceful, you can come up with good information about those blockchain technology and learn how to use the information to get the best out of cryptocurrencies. But I must say that nothing beats face to face lessons.

Do you prefer to learn about crypto from forums - blogs - videos or books what is your favorite
source to learn about crypto ?
I learn wherever I can, there is no way I can have enough knowledge about crypto currencies. I always want to learn more in every possible way, this can be through forums, wallet news, friends, anywhere I could find out about crypto currency I'm good to go.
I could find out an

Any channel as long as it is legit and the news there are authentic, there are so many mediums through which you can get information these days and it's good to utilize these channels efficiently, Information helps To discern our decisions clearly.
Information is power.

I usually prefer one on one leering to tow her forms of learning because it is clearer to me than other ways. I like when I am seeing who is teaching me. The worst method for me is reading it from maybe a blog. I understand late using that method.

My dear most people don't even like to teach others how to make money from trading on cryptocurrencies. I don't really know if they think that when they teach you, you will earn more money than them which is a silly selfish excuse. I have been asking one friend of mine to teach me how to trade but he keeps avoiding me.
This explains why I've never found a detailed tutorial on trading cryptocurrency.

It's either they list steps a-z, or tell you to join exchanges and that's the end.

It seems the best way would be to practice with demo account and jump into it yourself.

This explains why I've never found a detailed tutorial on trading cryptocurrency.

It's either they list steps a-z, or tell you to join exchanges and that's the end.

It seems the best way would be to practice with demo account and jump into it yourself.
Even if you are going to be practicing cryptocurrencies trading by using a demo account, I would strongly recommend you get someone who's an expert already in trading to guide you, it's the only way to get you to master it very well.

At first I learn from a whatsapp group, they were teaching on my to trade on binances but I was so curious and intrested in it so I have to so watch a video on YouTube. Sine then every opportunity I have on reading and learning about cryptocurrency I make sure I read.

At first I learn from a whatsapp group, they were teaching on my to trade on binances but I was so curious and intrested in it so I have to so watch a video on YouTube. Sine then every opportunity I have on reading and learning about cryptocurrency I make sure I read.
Wow, that whatsApp group must be applauded for their efforts in being very educative unlike most other groups that I have seen which only waste their time on random gossiping and banter. If I can get a group on WhatsApp that tracked about cryptocurrency, I'm definitely going to join and learn.

Do you prefer to learn about crypto from forums - blogs - videos or books what is your favorite
source to learn about crypto ?
My favorite sources to learn cryptocurrency trade is through video tutorials, reading soft and hardcopy books, knowledge sharing with fellow traders and understudying past trends on my own.

My favorite sources to learn cryptocurrency trade is through video tutorials, reading soft and hardcopy books, knowledge sharing with fellow traders and understudying past trends on my own.
Video tutorials are best when it comes to learning how to trade on cryptocurrencies or even anything that has to do with cryptocurrency. It gives you a more detailed explanation because you get to see the person giving you the lessons unlike when it's just audio or written lessons.

The best place to learn about crytpocurrency is from someone who have years of experience dealing with it, videos, blogs, forum and other document such as pdf will add little or nothing to your thinking facaulty, becasue they only talk about how it should be and not how it i suppose to be done.A lot of people lose a lot of cryptocurrency since they do not have the needed knowledge to take the best decision that will improve there fortune. so the best way is to get a mentor and learn the nitty gritty of the cryptocurrency and you will be successful

The best place to learn about crytpocurrency is from someone who have years of experience dealing with it, videos, blogs, forum and other document such as pdf will add little or nothing to your thinking facaulty, becasue they only talk about how it should be and not how it i suppose to be done.A lot of people lose a lot of cryptocurrency since they do not have the needed knowledge to take the best decision that will improve there fortune. so the best way is to get a mentor and learn the nitty gritty of the cryptocurrency and you will be successful
The problem is that you can hardly get anyone who will be willing to teach anything on cryptocurrencies. I have tried but it's not working as most of them are busy with trying to earn more for themselves. It's why I learn on my own.

I learn from all of the sources listed here, and use them more, as
long as they help me get more information about the price and value of cryptocurrencies.
How to trade in cryptocurrencies is very critical, and that's why it's
very important to get all information about them as often as you can.

My favourite source to learn about cryptocurrencies is right here on Bizdustry, the cryptocurrency thread. I learn on Nairaland too which is quite full of experienced Crypto traders including YouTube.

Back in 2018 when i first encounter bitcoin along with other crypto currencies i use google as a search engine to know more about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I also use youtube to watch videos of youtuber to know more about to crypto currencies.

CoinDesk is easily one of the most updated websites on matters cryptocurrencies and publishes several articles every day on the state of the industry. Here, you will find detailed market analysis, recommended investment options to consider, opinion pieces, and guides on how you can apply blockchains in the real world. This site also has a section dedicated to beginners, so don’t forget to check it out if you have unanswered questions on Bitcoin and other popular forms of cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back