What's new

Your favorite coin for transactions

For me I would say litecoin due to its low transaction fees among other reasons, also Bitcoin is also an option due to its popularity and also the value because it has so much potential compared to the rest of the coins

My favorite coin for transaction is biticon because it is easier to buy and sell and people prefer to buy bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin was one of my favorite coin for transactions and I even received a lot of payments from some websites in Bitcoin. The problem began when the transaction fees of Bitcoin became so high that it was no longer feasible for many websites to pay in Bitcoin and this is where other cryptocurrencies made it easier to make crypto transactions for much lower fees.

Litecoin Is the cryptocurrency of choice for me in making online transactions that requires me transfering cryptocurrency out of my wallet because of it's very cheap and unbeatable transfer fees

Litecoin Is the cryptocurrency of choice for me in making online transactions that requires me transfering cryptocurrency out of my wallet because of it's very cheap and unbeatable transfer fees
The transaction fees that are associated with LTC is very well however I think that the ripple coin and also dogecoin is able to offer a much better transaction fee. Furthermore there are many businesses that are accepting these cryptocurrencies however bills that are accepting LTC is quite limited.

I like to use litecoin for transaction, the fees are nominal and the currency is very fast. However, I like to save and hold bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash for a long term

I prefer Bitcoincash for sending Cryptocurrency. With low transaction fees and it's supported on most major wallets and exchangers. But what i like about it the most is.. it's still easy to earn BCH today so it can cover the transaction fees just incase i wanted to send or migrate wallets.
Thanks for this information. I do not know that bitcoincash transaction fee is low, that is the main reason why I prefer to trade Tron which is fast and low in transaction fee. I will try to invest on bitcoincash now.

I prefer all other coins except bitcoin and ethereum for lower transaction fees , like LTC , BCH , EOS , ETC , XLM , XRP , DOGE , BTG , ZEC , XMR and others.

Because of the very high price of bitcoin, people have started looking for alternative coins they can exchange their bitcoin into so they can move or send to other wallets with lesser gas fees. They are various coins you can use for that and some includes bitcoin cash, litcoin, tron and i think doge

As we know bitcoin transactions fees are too high today so if you have an amount like 50$ and you want to send it to
an exchange or other wallet you will lose at least 5$ as fees so which coin you prefer to use to send your money
i prefer LTC i think it's one of the best coins with very low transactions fees
You are definitely correct. Bitcoin has high transaction fees. I prefer ripple, bitcoin cash and litecoin.

I wil still keep saying it that my most preferable coin for transactions is litecoin and it has been favouring me, bitcoin is too popular for me to invest in and thats why no decided to get an alternative.

I have always loved transacting with the litecoin for a very long time ever since I observed the very low cost it takes me to transfer cryptos out of it to another wallet

I have always loved transacting with the litecoin for a very long time ever since I observed the very low cost it takes me to transfer cryptos out of it to another wallet
Most people at now using litecoin for transaction almost every where because of its low transaction rate, I feel in love with it when admin of forum sites started using it for payments.

The favorite that everybody will say is bitcoin despite the high fee in transaction and this because it pays. But there are others we can still consider coins like ethereum, lite coin and so on, but i prefer trons when doing any transactions because i fell more comfortable and the charges is not as much as other coins.

Well , litecoin is not the only coin with small fee. There are other ones. Secondly , I want to advise you to look for coins with use cases than low transaction fee

Due to its transaction speed and transaction cost, I think litecoin is the best crypto currency for performing transaction. Other currencie slike bitcoin and ethereum have high fees

As we know bitcoin transactions fees are too high today so if you have an amount like 50$ and you want to send it to
an exchange or other wallet you will lose at least 5$ as fees so which coin you prefer to use to send your money
i prefer LTC i think it's one of the best coins with very low transactions fees
You are very right in saying that bitcoin transaction fees are too high. I use other coins like ripple, dash coin, dogecoin and your favorite litecoin. These coins are charging lower fees than bitcoin. That is why I use alternative coins more than bitcoin when transacting due its advantages.

Well apart from Bitcoin there are still some very good valuable coins like ETHEREUM and TRONS. You can research more on them.
This guy is not talking about value here. He is talking about coin with a low transaction fee. And etherium that you mentioned has a very high transaction fee like bitcoin. Trinity is good for it has low transaction fees. But I prefer to use litcoin and binance coin for my transactions. They both have low fees that are not up to 1 cent

My best and favorite coin for transaction is ripple.
Ripple has a low transaction fee and their transaction is very fast so I make use of their chain

My best and favorite coin for transaction is ripple.
Ripple has a low transaction fee and their transaction is very fast so I make use of their chain
Wow that's the first time I'm hearing about this, most of the time when I am doing transaction I always prefer to use udy and transacting on the P2P platform will make me not to pay any fee for the transaction

Bitcoin is my favorite. It is the highest crypto currency and also the most popular among all crypto currencies. It rises almost everyday. I also like litecoin but I choose Bitcoin as my first option then litecoin as my second

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back