What's new

Your favorite coin for transactions

My favorite coin for transaction is biticon because it is easier to buy and sell and people prefer to buy bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency.

Yeah, I wouldn't even think of bitcoin or ethereum when sending out to external wallets. For me, I always use litecoin and it is so low with fees and quite fast.
You're right, no small investor will consider using Bitcoin or Ethereum coin, during transactions, based on its high gas fees. Litecoin have been my selected option online. Many online merchants prefer paying through Litecoin, because the gas fee is almost zero.

My three major coins is xrp, litecoin and dogecoin, everyone knows how swift it is to Ork with this coin,the transaction flows and charges are good and it's easy invest on with little or no loss.

I normally use litecoin for my transactions because it has a very low transaction fee. You can also try out using USDT on trc20 network, I think they charge about $1 for your transactions and that is very good and and way cheaper than making transactions with bitcoin or ethereum.

My favorite coin for transaction will always be the litecoin. Everyone knows how cheap and fast it always is to transact with it

The favorite of all time BTC. It is very common now adays. This is the easiest way to make transaction online. Although sometimes it has a higher fees. But untraceable. That is the good thing about this coin.
LTC is my favorite Because I often invest in it And it benefits me too.I invested $ 100 inside it almost 1 month ago.I would like to say that if you want to invest in that cryptocurrency, then LTC is best Choice for Investment.

My favorite coin for transaction will always be the litecoin. Everyone knows how cheap and fast it always is to transact with it
When it comes to online merchants, or rewarding sites that uses Cryptocurrency. They make use of Litecoin, cos of its low amount of gas fee, and how fast it is during transactions.

Concerning my favorite cryptocurrency coin for transaction. Well, it is definitely not Bitcoin and ethereum because their transaction fee is very very high especially ethereum, so I would prefer litecoin or ripple as my best or favorite coin for transaction because it charges less and their transactions are fast

As we know bitcoin transactions fees are too high today so if you have an amount like 50$ and you want to send it to
an exchange or other wallet you will lose at least 5$ as fees so which coin you prefer to use to send your money
i prefer LTC i think it's one of the best coins with very low transactions fees
This is no other coin but bitcoin. bitcoin helps you to make your money on time and at the same time if you want to lose it, you lose it without stress. Lol

I use the litecoin cryptocurrency for my transactions most of the time. It is a known fact that their transaction fees are far cheaper and affordable compared to other cryptocurrencies out there

I think the best to reduce the transaction cost or fees, will be converting the coin to lower gas fee coins like BCH, LTC and send to the destination you want.

As far as transactions are concerned, I think Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are two of the best options. This is because both of them have a very low fees and both of them are pretty popular coins with chances of getting their value increased in the future. I have also recieved my transactions via Bitcoin in the past but the transaction fees was very low back then.

As we know bitcoin transactions fees are too high today so if you have an amount like 50$ and you want to send it to
an exchange or other wallet you will lose at least 5$ as fees so which coin you prefer to use to send your money
For now my favorite coin for transaction is the litecoin. I used to prefer the bitcoin most for all transactions. But I have found that it pays to transact with litecoin as it has great potentials.

For now my favorite coin for transaction is the litecoin. I used to prefer the bitcoin most for all transactions. But I have found that it pays to transact with litecoin as it has great potentials.
People are loving litecoin as a form of transaction , I always use litecoin as a form of transaction but due to its transfer rate and the rising and falling of bitcoin almost every time makes me change my mind and choose litecoin.

LTC is a very good for the transactions and it is good to use because of the low fees and fast transactions times. Personally the two that i tend to rely on a lot these days is the ripple coin and dogecoin. These also have very low transaction fees and they are able to have fast times as well.

My favorite coin for transaction on the cryptocurrency world is Litecoin. This is because this is becoming more and more adopted by many people. The transaction fee is always cheap when transacting with it

My favorite coin for transaction is biticon because it is easier to buy and sell and people prefer to buy bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency.
By the way, there is a lot of cryptocurrency coins nowadays But mine is also a favorite, that LTC I can earn money by trading through it litecoin is a Good way to make money online.You can easily earn money by trading of litecoin through them.

Bitcoin is my favorite. It is the highest crypto currency and also the most popular among all crypto currencies. It rises almost everyday. I also like litecoin but I choose Bitcoin as my first option then litecoin as my second
My favorite altcoins for cryptocurrency transaction is Litecoin. I like this coin because of it's flexibility and a very little charges or commission upon every transaction. This coin actually works as it name implies, Litecoin. Everything about it is light.

This is no other coin but bitcoin. bitcoin helps you to make your money on time and at the same time if you want to lose it, you lose it without stress. Lol
I am not here to crucify you , just stating my own opinion , bitcoin has been known for its inconsistency nowadays , its always fluctuating, so to me in prefer investing in ethereum or litecoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back