What's new

Your dream job or a high paying job?

There is less of a chance that you quit if you love where you work. You can always advance somewhere you love to work as well as your passion will most certainly be noticed.

There is no way I am going to be interested in resigning from a job that is paying me exactly what I am interested in. This is because the only reason why I am working for another person or company is because of the money they are paying me for doing particular job for them. As long as that is always guaranteed, I will not be quitting the job.

Suppose you are given the chance to work at the job of your dreams and at the same time, a job offer that pays a very good salary comes in. Which one would you choose? Your dream job or a high pay?
My dream job will never be a job which doesn't pay me high. How can I chose a dream which will leave me down financially? It doesn't make any sense for someone to do anything like that. I have a goal to retire when I'm young. I will have the energy to enjoy life before I get too old.

If you pursue a career or a job which you like, then the chances are that you will become successful because you are doing what you love doing. this increases interest and you dedicate more time and put more effort. This is because you are quite passionate about it.

The most important thing is for you to be involved in any kind of job that have a higher potential of making you to become successful irrespective of being your dream job or the high-paying job. This is because what matters is becoming successful and that should be your priority in taking on any kind of job that you want to do.

The most important thing is for you to be involved in any kind of job that have a higher potential of making you to become successful irrespective of being your dream job or the high-paying job. This is because what matters is becoming successful and that should be your priority in taking on any kind of job that you want to do.

When you pursue a specific kind of career you like, then the chances are that you will become successful. However, the fact remains that it depends entirely on what kind of career you have been pursuing because certain careers have more jobs in the market.

When you pursue a specific kind of career you like, then the chances are that you will become successful. However, the fact remains that it depends entirely on what kind of career you have been pursuing because certain careers have more jobs in the market.

I know that there are some people with passion in what they are interested to do to the extent where they don't really care about the monetary aspect of it but this is not how I was raised up because I was taught to know that we need to take the monetary aspect of what we are doing seriously even though we are also looking to be involved in what we have passion in as well.

I know that there are some people with passion in what they are interested to do to the extent where they don't really care about the monetary aspect of it but this is not how I was raised up because I was taught to know that we need to take the monetary aspect of what we are doing seriously even though we are also looking to be involved in what we have passion in as well.

I understand that money is quite important. It is so important to the extent that many people have to give up their passion because their passion may not be able to generate enough money for them. However, a person must not give up and select a profession that might be related to their passion.

I'd definitely go for my dream job! Money is important, but doing something you're passionate about is priceless. Plus, pursuing your dream job can lead to long-term happiness and fulfillment. It's all about finding that balance.

I'd definitely go for my dream job! Money is important, but doing something you're passionate about is priceless. Plus, pursuing your dream job can lead to long-term happiness and fulfillment. It's all about finding that balance.
And with dedication you will learn important trade concept along the way that can boost your career prospects!

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as working on my dream job and also working for another job that pays me very well involves working for another person entirely, I am always going to choose the option that is going to pay me better because everything is all about the money that you get in the end from working.

Well, even if my dream job does not pay me well, then I will still pursue the career. There are many reasons for that and being happy with what I do is certainly one of them for sure. I prefer happiness over money.

Well, the most important thing is for you to be doing something that you are passionate about which is going to be enough in raising money for you to be able to take care of your responsibilities. This is because when your passion cannot be able to pay your bills, I don't believe it is something that is advisable for someone to do.

Well, the most important thing is for you to be doing something that you are passionate about which is going to be enough in raising money for you to be able to take care of your responsibilities. This is because when your passion cannot be able to pay your bills, I don't believe it is something that is advisable for someone to do.

I do not care about how much money I am being paid. If I get a really enjoyable job that is paying me some amount of money, then I would opt for that job. I am a kind of person who pursues passion rather than pursuing something I do not like.

I do not care about how much money I am being paid. If I get a really enjoyable job that is paying me some amount of money, then I would opt for that job. I am a kind of person who pursues passion rather than pursuing something I do not like.

Well, to each one and their own. Taking very good care of my life and responsibilities is the main thing for me and also giving my family the best life possible. This can only be made possible by getting paid big. As long as I don't get abused on such job because of better pay, I'm throwing passion out the window.

I will never give up on my dream job a high paying job is just not worth it because seriously money isn't everything.. you are working a lot in your life it's a big part of it and I am not willing to waste my time during something I don't like it just seems worthless to me...
I will still try my best to earn a good amount of money and to have a good salary but I am still willing to enjoy it to enjoy any part of my life to the fullest and live with no regrets :D thats one of my goals.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back