Your dream job or a high paying job?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Suppose you are given the chance to work at the job of your dreams and at the same time, a job offer that pays a very good salary comes in. Which one would you choose? Your dream job or a high pay?

Suppose you are given the chance to work at the job of your dreams and at the same time, a job offer that pays a very good salary comes in. Which one would you choose? Your dream job or a high pay?
I will surely go for my dream job because it is going to pay me high in the future.

We need to see what is best for us as we also need time to spend with our family so better to go for what suits you

I am of the opinion that you go for a highly paid job. Leave that sermon "follow your dreams" and pursue wealth. The moment you've gotten the money, build your own dream. Don't allow your dream job frustrate the hell out of you.

Ideally, we should go for our dream job even if we are getting a lesser salary for that because it will make us entertained and motivated

Ideally, we should go for our dream job even if we are getting a lesser salary for that because it will make us entertained and motivated
Would motivation pay your bills? I don't believe in that. Bills are paid with money and a high pay makes it easier to pay.

Would motivation pay your bills? I don't believe in that. Bills are paid with money and a high pay makes it easier to pay.
You have the right to disagree with it and I have the right to not to explain why I believe it will work for many

As long as working on my dream job and also working for another job that pays me very well involves working for another person entirely, I am always going to choose the option that is going to pay me better because everything is all about the money that you get in the end from working.

I would consider having a high paying job, building my financial health by investing in the market, saving money, and buying properties, and then start working on my dream job. Money is very important in life, therefore, the first criterion is to build wealth. You can continue burnishing your dream and wait for the day when you can start working on your dream project.

I would consider having a high paying job, building my financial health by investing in the market, saving money, and buying properties, and then start working on my dream job. Money is very important in life, therefore, the first criterion is to build wealth. You can continue burnishing your dream and wait for the day when you can start working on your dream project.

Seriously, I can never stress it enough on how important money is in life and I get to wonder why some people have the mentality that money is not everything like someone saying that money is not source of happiness when you cannot be able to do anything in life without money. If you are financially stable it is going to make it very easy for you to have a better life unlike when you are struggling financially.

I choose my dream job because we work so much in our lives it is important to enjoy your work as well if I hate the job but the pay is nice I would not have happy life since I would only enjoy life on the weekend wich sounds depressing

As long as working on my dream job and also working for another job that pays me very well involves working for another person entirely, I am always going to choose the option that is going to pay me better because everything is all about the money that you get in the end from working.

Well, there are many different kinds of jobs that are clearly not preferred by the people. However, they still tend to opt for those jobs because they are high-paying jobs. The desire to earn money could lead many people to abandon what they love doing. This is a fact.

I hope to work as a medical personnel but I guess it wouldn't be that fun for me, as I would want to make money in the future by doing things that I consider to be absolute fun. The medical field is really good just that you wouldn't have time for yourself.

My dream job is a high-paying job even though it might not be as high as I would want it to be at first but for the fact that I am doing my dream job and I am having to grow while at it physically financially mentally then I'll be very okay with it.

It depends. A dream job could be great, but you also need to account for how much money that dream job gets you. I would probably choose a dream job, just because it's a lot easier to work a job you enjoy than force yourself to work one you hate just to get that money.

So yeah, I'd choose my dream job instead.

I would choose my dream job since every day I would be happy doing the work I love to do and also getting paid for it.

Well, there are many different kinds of jobs that are clearly not preferred by the people. However, they still tend to opt for those jobs because they are high-paying jobs. The desire to earn money could lead many people to abandon what they love doing. This is a fact.

The money is actually the deciding factor for me as far as a job is concerned because the reason why I started working in the first place is for me to make money that is going to be enough for me to take care of my responsibilities and it's definitely a higher-paying job that is going to make that become a reality for me and not a dream job.

It depends. A dream job could be great, but you also need to account for how much money that dream job gets you. I would probably choose a dream job, just because it's a lot easier to work a job you enjoy than force yourself to work one you hate just to get that money.

So yeah, I'd choose my dream job instead.

I think that you could make a lots of money through your dream jobs. However, it all depends on how you manage to get the job and it also depends on the demand of the work as well. For example, I am a writer. The demand of writers is quite high as freelancing industry has boomed a lot.

There is less of a chance that you quit if you love where you work. You can always advance somewhere you love to work as well as your passion will most certainly be noticed.

There is less of a chance that you quit if you love where you work. You can always advance somewhere you love to work as well as your passion will most certainly be noticed.

If you pursue a career or a job which you like, then the chances are that you will become successful because you are doing what you love doing. this increases interest and you dedicate more time and put more effort. This is because you are quite passionate about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back