Your biggest profit from cryptocurrencies trading

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
when you did earned your biggest profit from trading cryptocurrencies how much you earned
and in which coin for me it was about two years ago i earned up to 2000$ in one single day in a coin
called NLC2 in yobit exchange it was raising to 900 and falling to 700 many times so i was buying at high and
selling in top many times and earned about 2000$ in less then one hour

For me it was ALISA .. i won 700$ (d.r.b / n.h ) and it was great profit for one day ... maybe i won from other yobit's coins but Alisa always made me happy

I am yet to start trading crypto currencies. In fact I do not have much knowledge on crypto currency trading. I have some basic ideas on crypto currency investment, though.

Cryptocurrency trading is actually very easy for me and I have been using the trading idea to make some money on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange platform. The highest money that I have made a day trading cryptocurrencies is $123.

when you did earned your biggest profit from trading cryptocurrencies how much you earned
and in which coin for me it was about two years ago i earned up to 2000$ in one single day in a coin
called NLC2 in yobit exchange it was raising to 900 and falling to 700 many times so i was buying at high and
Wow..... You mean $2000 just like that. Since the day have trading have not even make up to $100 not to talk of a thousand dollars. Does the yobit still exist.

I don't trade, I invest insted. The biggest profits I have made from crypto currency is from ethereum. I bought when the price was $1200 and the current price is $3000. I have made lot of profits

Lolz, well I haven't remember how much I made from trading cryptocurrency because this was long time ago, but even with good quality signal I was not able to make profit just because I didn't have a better understanding of proper risk management.

I don't trade, I invest insted. The biggest profits I have made from crypto currency is from ethereum. I bought when the price was $1200 and the current price is $3000. I have made lot of profits
Cryptocurrency is really a profitable business but how to be able to identify pure and trusted cryptocurrency is the problem so many people are facing.

I have not really made profit trading cryptocurrency but even now my cryptocurrencies are down because of the bearish market we are. I might be in profit when the market start reversing.

I haven't ever traded crypto currencies and so i haven't made any profit from it. I don't think i have interest I crypto currency trading, i would rather invest in it than trade.

I haven't ever traded crypto currencies and so i haven't made any profit from it. I don't think i have interest I crypto currency trading, i would rather invest in it than trade.
You have not traded cryptocurrency there's absolutely no way you can make profit from it.
Cryptocurrency trading is very encouraging if you know how to analyse the market technically and fundamentally simply because it is a very lucrative investment.

My biggest profit came in the down time of LUNA. Fortunately I never held any coin till when it hit rock bottom, the moment it started rising again, I bought into it and made profits in a day till it started falling again.

You have not traded cryptocurrency there's absolutely no way you can make profit from it.
Cryptocurrency trading is very encouraging if you know how to analyse the market technically and fundamentally simply because it is a very lucrative investment.
I know crypto currency trading is a very lucrative investment but i don't have an adequate knowledge about it and so i'm too scared to invest in it so i don't lose my money.

I started trading in crypto quite a while ago, but unfortunately I don't recall recording any profits. This was due to my refusal to seek extra knowledge from experts and conduct extensive research on the ins and outs of the market.

I have not made any profit from cryptocurrency trading before. When I really want to invest in crypto that was the same period cryptocurrency was banned in my country. I buy some Euthereum then before the ban. There are still in my wallet till today. I will try to buy more to it this day so I can sell.

I have not made any profit from cryptocurrency trading before. When I really want to invest in crypto that was the same period cryptocurrency was banned in my country. I buy some Euthereum then before the ban. There are still in my wallet till today. I will try to buy more to it this day so I can sell.
I would strongly advise to stay clear of cryptocurrency investment if you do not have the knowledge on how to analyse market technically.
It is a volatile market and your money will disappear into the thin air if care is not taken.

I would strongly advise to stay clear of cryptocurrency investment if you do not have the knowledge on how to analyse market technically.
It is a volatile market and your money will disappear into the thin air if care is not taken.
I agree with your sentiments wholeheartedly. I am a living example of someone who refused to seek the knowledge and expertise associated in cryptocurrency, and I paid the price for it, both metaphorically and literally.

I agree with your sentiments wholeheartedly. I am a living example of someone who refused to seek the knowledge and expertise associated in cryptocurrency, and I paid the price for it, both metaphorically and literally.
It is highly necessary to learn how to analyse the market fundamentally and technically before you venture into it. I can analyse the market properly but the market is consolidating and is a clear indication of indecision.

It is highly necessary to learn how to analyse the market fundamentally and technically before you venture into it. I can analyse the market properly but the market is consolidating and is a clear indication of indecision.
Finding out more about the crypto market as well as the best coins to invest in to give you a better chance of profit is essential. If you choose not to heed this advice, it will be very likely that you experience a severe loss in funds.

I made about $50 when a coin I bought shot up suddenly. The painful thing is that I did not take profit on it. The coin is now less than $5.

This is one mistake I avoid now as much as I can.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator