What's new

Your biggest profit from cryptocurrencies trading

I made about $50 when a coin I bought shot up suddenly. The painful thing is that I did not take profit on it. The coin is now less than $5.

This is one mistake I avoid now as much as I can.
It is indeed a great mistake you would have liquidated the assets to keep your profit and that is exactly how things operate in the cryptocurrency market . You don't want to hold for too long on a particular cryptocurrency.

have been using the trading idea to make some money on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange platform. The highest money that I have made a day trading cryptocurrencies is $123.

I honestly find trading cryptocurrencies to be very simple, and I've been employing this approach to generate some income on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange site.
The most money I've ever made trading cryptocurrency in a single day

A coin I bought suddenly rose in value, and I made about $50. The painful part is that I chose not to capitalize on it. It is now less than $5 for the coin.

I try to avoid making this error as much as I can now.

My biggest profit came in the down time of LUNA. Fortunately I never held any coin till when it hit rock bottom, the moment it started rising again, I bought into it and made profits in a day till it started falling again.
I have not actually made that huge profit from cryptocurency,maybe it is due to the fact that i am alway doing daily trading and then sell,but to some extent i have made some substantial amount in crypto.

A coin I bought suddenly rose in value, and I made about $50. The painful part is that I chose not to capitalize on it. It is now less than $5 for the coin.

I try to avoid making this error as much as I can now.
This is the story of a lot of crypto traders today. I was shocked when I heard a coin like FTX lost almost 5 billion dollars in a day and now it's worth almost nothing. It's very sad and I much understand your plight. The crypto world is really being hit hard.

I made about $50 when a coin I bought shot up suddenly. The painful thing is that I did not take profit on it. The coin is now less than $5.

This is one mistake I avoid now as much as I can.
This just like forex trading, if you made profits you are expected to take partials especially if the market moves in your favour, you need to develop this attitude or you'll be losing your profits.

This just like forex trading, if you made profits you are expected to take partials especially if the market moves in your favour, you need to develop this attitude or you'll be losing your profits.
As a newbie, I knew nothing of this. It takes loosing the money you have made to realize that there are important lessons you should learn in trading. I think the bear market is the best place to start for anyone.

As a newbie, I knew nothing of this. It takes loosing the money you have made to realize that there are important lessons you should learn in trading. I think the bear market is the best place to start for anyone.
You are right, if you are starting it for the first time you'll lose some money, but I'll advise you to chase after the knowledge is very important, it will help you to earn more.

Finding out more about the crypto market as well as the best coins to invest in to give you a better chance of profit is essential. If you choose not to heed this advice, it will be very likely that you experience a severe loss in funds.
You're right. To succeed in cryptocurrency, you need to get familiar with crypto market so, you can know the best coin to invest on. Another things is that to succeed in cryptocurrency you need patience.

The biggest profit that I have made from trading cryptocurrency with one trade is about $150 from a future straight that I made over night and I was very happy.

You're right. To succeed in cryptocurrency, you need to get familiar with crypto market so, you can know the best coin to invest on. Another things is that to succeed in cryptocurrency you need patience.
Cryptocurrency is a venture which can be quite hard to grasp, so extensive knowledge is needed in order to position yourself for success in this business. It is also important to not make rushed decisions.

I don't have the patience for cryptocurrency. I invested a small amount towards crypto, and it didn't pay off for me. And due to the loss of money, I decided to stop investing outright. And with how Bitcoin and other currencies are dying out, I don't see it being a good time to invest even now.

There was a time in which I was able to make as much as $50 by just trading cryptocurrencies in one day and I can be able to say that I needed some extra bit of luck to achieve that.

Well I have been able to make up $100 before during when we were trading shitcoins, but unfortunately I even lost the whole $100 , so it is indirectly not a profit to me.

I have not started trading cryptocurrencies yet. Actually, I don't know much about cryptocurrency trading. However, there are some basic ideas about investing in cryptocurrencies.

when you did earned your biggest profit from trading cryptocurrencies how much you earned
and in which coin for me it was about two years ago i earned up to 2000$ in one single day in a coin
called NLC2 in yobit exchange it was raising to 900 and falling to 700 many times so i was buying at high and
selling in top many times and earned about 2000$ in less then one hour
Wow that's huge , I've never really earneds so much trading cryptocurrency before but I think the highest i've been able to make trading cryptocurrency is around $49 as I can remember. There are so many instances that I made profit trading cryptocurrency but I can't remember.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator