Xchain wallet airdrop and presale

unhappy triad

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 24, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the best ways to earn big during this bull drive is to claim xchain wallet airdrop or participate in the presale. It's easy the wallet is available in playstore. This may turn out to be the next trust wallet token or safepal. You get 500000 Xchain airdrop when you participate or you buy presale at 1BNB=350000000
Don't miss out. It takes nothing to participate.

Came here to edit it so everyone stays safe. This project was rugged. Developers made away with over 1000BNB. Cryptocurrency is a risky investment. DYOR

Last edited:
Your last two phrases are contradictory. You stated that it can be bought presale and next you say it takes nothing to participate.
I'm not one to advocate for airdrops but I'll wish anyone who wants to participate the best of luck.

Your last two phrases are contradictory. You stated that it can be bought presale and next you say it takes nothing to participate.
I'm not one to advocate for airdrops but I'll wish anyone who wants to participate the best of luck.
It is not. I meant one can participate in the presale which is ongoing. Or one can go for the airdrop; doing the airdrop takes nothing away from you since it's almost certain one will get it.

Never heard of xchain. I know V chain, but don't know about x chain. There are so many coins but most of us have limited funds to invest in crypto currency. It is also risky to invest in little known coins

I am not against people participating in airdrop as it could become the next big thing just as you stated above, but truth be said, these days these platforms are filled with scammers, where after stressing yourself to carry out their tasks, you will still be asked to pay to claim your earnings. Or they suddenly disappear and you don't hear about them again.

One of the best ways to earn big during this bull drive is to claim xchain wallet airdrop or participate in the presale. It's easy the wallet is available in playstore. This may turn out to be the next trust wallet token or safepal. You get 500000 Xchain airdrop when you participate or you buy presale at 1BNB=350000000
Don't miss out. It takes nothing to participate.
How certain are you about this airdrop? I have joined various airdrops before and I have never benefited from it. This has made me loose interest on airdrops.

I find it very hard to believe airdrops. I have fallen victim of some airdrops and as a result, it's a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. I prefer faucets than airdrops because I have couple of legitimate faucets at my disposal.

I am not against people participating in airdrop as it could become the next big thing just as you stated above, but truth be said, these days these platforms are filled with scammers, where after stressing yourself to carry out their tasks, you will still be asked to pay to claim your earnings. Or they suddenly disappear and you don't hear about them again.
Airdrops are not at all worth nowadays , their value has reduced since 2019. 2018 was the year for airdrops where I earned over $100 alone from airdrops like NRG.

I am not sure if you can still benefit from airdrops. I have not heard of anyone actually cashing out coins or tokens they received for free during airdrops.

How certain are you about this airdrop? I have joined various airdrops before and I have never benefited from it. This has made me loose interest on airdrops.
Not certain. Most turn out to be scam and even this one did. Rugged after reaching a hardcap over 1000BNB. I am sure they were Nigerians.
Better to stay off it. They say luck helps with airdrops and I think those who ends getting usually have high referrals

Not certain. Most turn out to be scam and even this one did. Rugged after reaching a hardcap over 1000BNB. I am sure they were Nigerians.
Better to stay off it. They say luck helps with airdrops and I think those who ends getting usually have high referrals
Hmm, sorry about that though, I have seen some persons with high referrals yet could not make anything out of the airdrops, am guessing it depends on the airdrop. what makes you sure they where Nigerians?

So the project has been rugged. That will be the second time I would ever hear of such a woeful incident. The first one was the Squid game community token. Later, I heard the project is back but I don't know which one to believe

It seems there are so many new exchange platforms available these days and they are trying to gain a lot of attention through airdrops.

For me I have never invested in this coin so I never know how effective the price now, so I have never make anything out from the coin but I believe people benefit from it.

I think it was a scam. I participated in the AirDrop but since then I have not really heard anything about it. There are so many of them coming out on daily basis.

I have tried numerous air drop everytime but most of them are all scam , so that's the main reason why i don't waste my time on it, though some of them are real and worth trying.
I find it very hard to believe airdrops. I have fallen victim of some airdrops and as a result, it's a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. I prefer faucets than airdrops because I have couple of legitimate faucets at my disposal.
I think it was a scam. I participated in the AirDrop but since then I have not really heard anything about it. There are so many of them coming out on daily basis.
I have tried working on the xchain wallet airdrop but when I made an enquiry about it , I have seen a lot of impossibility which makes it look like a scam to me personally .

Last edited:
Yes I am also joined so many airdrops but still yet I didn't earn single penny from these airdrops,airdrops only beneficial for influencers youtubers and who have so many referrals,

I have tried numerous air drop everytime but most of them are all scam , so that's the main reason why i don't waste my time on it, though some of them are real and worth trying.

I have tried working on the xchain wallet airdrop but when I made an enquiry about it , I have seen a lot of impossibility which makes it look like a scam to me personally .
It is probably a pure scam. Since last year I have not even seen any update about the cryptocurrency. They even have their own wallet which to me is very risky to use because they are not trusted.

That is one of the problem I am having with Most airdrop. From my observation and my understanding about this I have been able to find out that 95% of them are not trusted , just exactly like this you have said.

That is one of the problem I am having with Most airdrop. From my observation and my understanding about this I have been able to find out that 95% of them are not trusted , just exactly like this you have said.
Probably, I have done hundreds of airdrops and only few of them were able to give me something reasonable. Many of them turned out to be scam. It is also important to use a separate wallet in order not to get your wallet hacked.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back