What's new

Xchain wallet airdrop and presale

of course you cannot be completely correct in cryptocurrency. But using dollar cost averaging will save you a lot of money and you will make profit of the long run. It gives you the opportunity to buy at different price ranges.
Okay , maybe I will try using it just to see how it will be. That means if I have $100 to invest now I should try as much as possible to invest $30 first , then next month I invest $30 and the next month I still invest $30 right ?

Okay , maybe I will try using it just to see how it will be. That means if I have $100 to invest now I should try as much as possible to invest $30 first , then next month I invest $30 and the next month I still invest $30 right ?
Yes, that is a strategy that I have been using and it is working most of the time. In our earlier conversation in another thread, I told you that there will be another major downtrend in the crypto market and it seems that you didn't believe. But it is happening currently.

Yes, that is a strategy that I have been using and it is working most of the time. In our earlier conversation in another thread, I told you that there will be another major downtrend in the crypto market and it seems that you didn't believe. But it is happening currently.
Yes presently there has been some drop in the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency as a whole . According to one of our expert they said that the next support of bitcoins is around 19,000 dollars. Do you believe the price will keep on decreasing below 19000 dollars ?

Yes presently there has been some drop in the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency as a whole . According to one of our expert they said that the next support of bitcoins is around 19,000 dollars. Do you believe the price will keep on decreasing below 19000 dollars ?
I believe the price of Bitcoin well actually touch $18000 but that may not be now. There will be an upward and downward movement for some months during this bear season. The next support is probably at $19,000.

I believe the price of Bitcoin well actually touch $18000 but that may not be now. There will be an upward and downward movement for some months during this bear season. The next support is probably at $19,000.
That is what an expert told me. But he has not indicate if we will still experienced a serious drop in the price of Bitcoin up to the 18000 dollars you are predicting . That means we shouldn't rush to buy cryptocurrency as there is more possibility that it will come down.

That is what an expert told me. But he has not indicate if we will still experienced a serious drop in the price of Bitcoin up to the 18000 dollars you are predicting . That means we shouldn't rush to buy cryptocurrency as there is more possibility that it will come down.
I would not advise anyone to rush into the market at this moment because cryptocurrency is unpredictable. But if you want to invest you should use dollar cost averaging.

I would not advise anyone to rush into the market at this moment because cryptocurrency is unpredictable. But if you want to invest you should use dollar cost averaging.
Well I will try using the strategy you told me about , but I am also interested in trading . Does it really mean that there is no professional trader that is still making money from the crypto-currency market ?

Well I will try using the strategy you told me about , but I am also interested in trading . Does it really mean that there is no professional trader that is still making money from the crypto-currency market ?
There are still people making money in the cryptocurrency market but they are very few and they are professionals. the only way people make more money right now is to wait until the market stabilizes.

There are still people making money in the cryptocurrency market but they are very few and they are professionals. the only way people make more money right now is to wait until the market stabilizes.
People that are trading future will have opportunities to make money even when the cryptocurrencies are down or up . This bearish market, a lot of traders are mostly concentrating in shorting positions , that's what I think

People that are trading future will have opportunities to make money even when the cryptocurrencies are down or up . This bearish market, a lot of traders are mostly concentrating in shorting positions , that's what I think
many people have been able to make such a big amount of money in this current bear season because they are futures traders. Futures traders always have the opportunity to make money irrespective of the direction of the market but it is risky.

many people have been able to make such a big amount of money in this current bear season because they are futures traders. Futures traders always have the opportunity to make money irrespective of the direction of the market but it is risky.
Yes it is risky that is why professional are expected to engage in it. They may not likely be making so much money as you might think , some may be trading with low liquidity. There are some people also that are making much like the Whales.

Currently, I have totally lost interest in anything that has to do with airdrops because so many of them are scam. I have tried hundreds of them but only few came through and one of it really gave me almost a thousand dollar. when I resume with airdrops I'll be using coinmarketcap only because those ones are legitimate.
I am also beginning to lose faith in a lot of air drops that are just coming around everyday. A lot of them are just trying to farm for engagement and you're not going to see anything.

I am also beginning to lose faith in a lot of air drops that are just coming around everyday. A lot of them are just trying to farm for engagement and you're not going to see anything.
Probably, some of them even use that opportunity to get a lot of followers to their social media handles and YouTube subscribers. There are so many of them that are fake.

Yes it is risky that is why professional are expected to engage in it. They may not likely be making so much money as you might think , some may be trading with low liquidity. There are some people also that are making much like the Whales.
Low leverage you mean. of course you must try as much as possible to avoid risks and manage it well. One of the experts who recently made over 50% through futures trading yesterday used 70x as leverage by shorting BTC.

Low leverage you mean. of course you must try as much as possible to avoid risks and manage it well. One of the experts who recently made over 50% through futures trading yesterday used 70x as leverage by shorting BTC.
You can't possibly use x70 when you are shorting any cryptocurrency because a sliced increase by 1% will completely have your account liquidated . Most of them could use x20 but later they will increase it to x70 and screenshot it for people to believe they were using a high liquidity.

You can't possibly use x70 when you are shorting any cryptocurrency because a sliced increase by 1% will completely have your account liquidated . Most of them could use x20 but later they will increase it to x70 and screenshot it for people to believe they were using a high liquidity.
I have used to high leverage of 125x before. the reason I used it was that a new exchange I signed up on gave me a bonus so the money was not even my own. So using 70x is possible.

I have used to high leverage of 125x before. the reason I used it was that a new exchange I signed up on gave me a bonus so the money was not even my own. So using 70x is possible.
Well the point is that using of such a leverages will have your account liquidated in seconds . you have not told me the outcome of the 125 x you wewe using

Well the point is that using of such a leverages will have your account liquidated in seconds . you have not told me the outcome of the 125 x you wewe using
I don't advise people to do that in bear season because it is very dangerous. I did it during the bull season and I was able to make profit. Currently, I wouldn't try that again.

I don't advise people to do that in bear season because it is very dangerous. I did it during the bull season and I was able to make profit. Currently, I wouldn't try that again.
Well , it was a risk but thank God you were able to get it right but that does not mean that you have to do it that way all the time. Anyway currently the crypto market is generally unpredictable and wise traders will always stay out of the market as much as they can

That is one of the problem I am having with Most airdrop. From my observation and my understanding about this I have been able to find out that 95% of them are not trusted , just exactly like this you have said.
Yes, anyone who works in airdrops they encounter this type of problem, they complete all of the tasks that the airdrop requires, but at the end they never receive any benefits from those airdrops because, as you stated, 95% of them are fake.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back