What's new

Xchain wallet airdrop and presale

Probably, I have done hundreds of airdrops and only few of them were able to give me something reasonable. Many of them turned out to be scam. It is also important to use a separate wallet in order not to get your wallet hacked.
I have an idea about the issues of using different wallet for your airdrop. I tried to avoid situation of using my investment wallet for AirDrop purposes. I've heard a news of so many people being a victim of their wallet being hacked from this.

I have an idea about the issues of using different wallet for your airdrop. I tried to avoid situation of using my investment wallet for AirDrop purposes. I've heard a news of so many people being a victim of their wallet being hacked from this.
Currently, I have totally lost interest in anything that has to do with airdrops because so many of them are scam. I have tried hundreds of them but only few came through and one of it really gave me almost a thousand dollar. when I resume with airdrops I'll be using coinmarketcap only because those ones are legitimate.

Currently, I have totally lost interest in anything that has to do with airdrops because so many of them are scam. I have tried hundreds of them but only few came through and one of it really gave me almost a thousand dollar. when I resume with airdrops I'll be using coinmarketcap only because those ones are legitimate.
It's really nice that you were able to get a trusted airdrop before. Personally I have not been able to get anyone in my life. That is just the reason I lose interest and I only chose to focus on things that will help me make money.

It's really nice that you were able to get a trusted airdrop before. Personally I have not been able to get anyone in my life. That is just the reason I lose interest and I only chose to focus on things that will help me make money.
I think I was very lucky because many people that participated did not to get. It is one of the best I have gotten and it was from telegram and currently, the project is doing well.

I think I was very lucky because many people that participated did not to get. It is one of the best I have gotten and it was from telegram and currently, the project is doing well.
What is the name of the projects ? I am very much interested to know if it is worth investing for long-term purposes and do you still hold on to the coins you collected from airdrop or you have sold it out ?

What is the name of the projects ? I am very much interested to know if it is worth investing for long-term purposes and do you still hold on to the coins you collected from airdrop or you have sold it out ?
Seedifyfund, I got 100 of it through airdrop. I sold at the range of $5 but its all-time high is over $15. It is currently at the range of $2 right now but I will begin to buy when it comes down to $1 or lesser.

Seedifyfund, I got 100 of it through airdrop. I sold at the range of $5 but its all-time high is over $15. It is currently at the range of $2 right now but I will begin to buy when it comes down to $1 or lesser.
Omo, so you are still expecting the price of cryptocurrency to drop further. ? Personally I am even looking for opportunities to see the price of cryptocurrency going up so my investment can appreciate. This could be a perfect time to invest.

Omo, so you are still expecting the price of cryptocurrency to drop further. ? Personally I am even looking for opportunities to see the price of cryptocurrency going up so my investment can appreciate. This could be a perfect time to invest.
I have a strong feeling that the price will go lower but that may not be now. There is even a current downtrend on the price of Bitcoin recently and the some people were afraid that it will go down to $17000.

I have a strong feeling that the price will go lower but that may not be now. There is even a current downtrend on the price of Bitcoin recently and the some people were afraid that it will go down to $17000.
There was a time the price of bitcoins drop to about 18,000 dollars and from there the price keep on growing up and now it is in 20,000 dollars. I was just believing that it may not come lower than that again.

There was a time the price of bitcoins drop to about 18,000 dollars and from there the price keep on growing up and now it is in 20,000 dollars. I was just believing that it may not come lower than that again.
You need to understand that anything is possible in the cryptocurrency market. I have a feeling that it will come down because we're in a bear season. Just one bad news will make it happen.

You need to understand that anything is possible in the cryptocurrency market. I have a feeling that it will come down because we're in a bear season. Just one bad news will make it happen.
Well, this may be true but i just believe that it doesn't go down because some of the cryptocurrency I have invested is almost worthless. I don't needs any further drops, I beg of you

Well, this may be true but i just believe that it doesn't go down because some of the cryptocurrency I have invested is almost worthless. I don't needs any further drops, I beg of you
In this cryptocurrency journey i have actually learnt my lessons. I will never buy any cryptocurrency for long term purposes In bull seasons. It is better to buy in bear and sell in bull. That was your mistake.

In this cryptocurrency journey i have actually learnt my lessons. I will never buy any cryptocurrency for long term purposes In bull seasons. It is better to buy in bear and sell in bull. That was your mistake.
Yes but sometimes it is very difficult for you to know the right time to buy. I know this is actually the best season but how can we know that the bullish or the bears season is over for us to sell or buy any of our favourite crypto-currency ?

Yes but sometimes it is very difficult for you to know the right time to buy. I know this is actually the best season but how can we know that the bullish or the bears season is over for us to sell or buy any of our favourite crypto-currency ?
it is even almost impossible to know the right time to buy because anything can happen in the crypto-currency market. That is why it is important to use dollar cost averaging strategy.

it is even almost impossible to know the right time to buy because anything can happen in the crypto-currency market. That is why it is important to use dollar cost averaging strategy.
Dollar cost average strategy ❔❓❓🤔. How does it really work , like does it deal with technical or fundamental analysis ? Like what is the percentage accuracy when using this. Tell me about it.

Dollar cost average strategy ❔❓❓🤔. How does it really work , like does it deal with technical or fundamental analysis ? Like what is the percentage accuracy when using this. Tell me about it.
Dollar cost averaging means investing certain percentage of your money on weekly monthly basis on a particular cryptocurrency. If you have like $100 you can be Investing $10 every month or every week irrespective of the price.

Hmmm.
Dollar cost averaging means investing certain percentage of your money on weekly monthly basis on a particular cryptocurrency. If you have like $100 you can be Investing $10 every month or every week irrespective of the price.
Well this is the first time I am hearing about the strategy. I don't really know much about it . Do you really think this will help me overcome the bearish seasons and cut off the risks of losing so much of your money ?

Hmmm.
Well this is the first time I am hearing about the strategy. I don't really know much about it . Do you really think this will help me overcome the bearish seasons and cut off the risks of losing so much of your money ?
Yes, it is a very good strategy many people use to invest in cryptocurrency. When you are using it you do not have to look at the price or wait instead you buy irrespective of the price and at the end of the day you will be in profit.

Yes, it is a very good strategy many people use to invest in cryptocurrency. When you are using it you do not have to look at the price or wait instead you buy irrespective of the price and at the end of the day you will be in profit.
I don't know how this strategy will be profitable in this bearish market because ever since the year came into existence the market has been dropping continuously and even if you use this strategy you will still have a devaluation in the price of your cryptocurrency at the day

I don't know how this strategy will be profitable in this bearish market because ever since the year came into existence the market has been dropping continuously and even if you use this strategy you will still have a devaluation in the price of your cryptocurrency at the day
of course you cannot be completely correct in cryptocurrency. But using dollar cost averaging will save you a lot of money and you will make profit of the long run. It gives you the opportunity to buy at different price ranges.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back