What's new

Would you still work online even if we were given a universal income?

He made his research but the research was not with an unbiased mindset, He only searched for things that would make him to invest and not for the the discouraging scenario's.
Opps so pathetic, I felt his pain. I'm pretty sure that he lost huge amount of money. But at least as his brother you would have given him something to ease the pain from the lost he did.

Universal income is essentially a free income that all citizens would get if a government decided to go through with it. With that being said, if you did get a universal income, would you still work online for a living? Universal income probably won't be a lot, but it could be a small portion every month.

Yes, for extra profit. I mean, I really like working online anyway; it's like my hobby, and I can hardly imagine life without it. Even if I earned little money, I believe I would still earn just for fun and for other reasons, but yeah, I would definitely still work online for fun and for extra profit.

He made his research but the research was not with an unbiased mindset, He only searched for things that would make him to invest and not for the the discouraging scenario's.
That is a very wrong thing that most investors make. They do research but only focus on the positives that encourage them to invest. I think you should also research about the negatives of the investment so as to weigh your decision well.

Universal income is essentially a free income that all citizens would get if a government decided to go through with it. With that being said, if you did get a universal income, would you still work online for a living? Universal income probably won't be a lot, but it could be a small portion every month.
Yes, i would still work online if i were given a universal income. This is because i need money to do a lot if things and i can't totally depend on one source of income.

Irrespective of my income I will still be working online because it's keep you on trend and ensure that you are exposed to some things that are new that is learning new things so there is nothing wrong working online no matter the pay you get

I would probably still work online to pay my bills, and save the universal basic income or invest it in order to pay for big ticket items like a car or a house. Saving the basic income to a high-yield saving account would earn me even more passive income over time and maximize my earnings out of every government dollar. Then I can think about investing.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back