What's new

Would you still work online even if we were given a universal income?

😂😂 Finally you get it, I have a brother that invested his money on River rancher, after making some few withrawals, he decided to invest amount of money again but the platform runaway with his money😂😂
I had a similar brother with such experience, he was even advised to stop and invest in the financial markets but he refused. It's really pained him after realizing he lost his money.

I had a similar brother with such experience, he was even advised to stop and invest in the financial markets but he refused. It's really pained him after realizing he lost his money.
😂😅😅 That little brother of yours is very wise, as a matter of fact you are supposed to be calling him wiser 😅, knowing the right time to invest your money is very important.

I will definitely work even if I get universal income. The universal income can't pay all the bills, even if it can pay, I can stay idle. If I get universal income, I would invest it on my business. That's better than staying idle.
You are right, doing nothing will make your life boring, the excitements that we have in our lives is because of actions that we take so working is better than a universal income.

You are right, doing nothing will make your life boring, the excitements that we have in our lives is because of actions that we take so working is better than a universal income.
Doing nothing is not expected of you, if you truly want to be successful you are expected to go and get something doing, it will help one's Life. But staying idile doing nothing is not a good idea.

Doing nothing is not expected of you, if you truly want to be successful you are expected to go and get something doing, it will help one's Life. But staying idile doing nothing is not a good idea.

Well, there are many people who would still work online if they become rich. Having said that, there are many people who became rich after they started working online.

Well, there are many people who would still work online if they become rich. Having said that, there are many people who became rich after they started working online.
That's true, you can make a lot of money online depending on the kind of skills set you are having, if you have a good skills set you can earn a tangible amount of money with it.

I believe people are different, in feelings, thought and also knowledge. The universal income paid by the government, can be enough for some people but personally It can't be because I have things to do that requires alot of resources which the government can not provide me with.

To stick with a work that gives a universal income depends on individual preferences and it is not a generalized pattern that is applicable to each and every individual because we have different level of needs.

😂😅😅 That little brother of yours is very wise, as a matter of fact you are supposed to be calling him wiser 😅, knowing the right time to invest your money is very important.
In Investments sometimes doing nothing or less is actually doing more . Patience is what seperates a profitable investor from an unprofitable one . It is what prompts our decisions most times.

To stick with a work that gives a universal income depends on individual preferences and it is not a generalized pattern that is applicable to each and every individual because we have different level of needs.
You are right, but I think all of us want to earn money to make our ends meet, if you want to be successful you have to take away anything that will serve as a hindrance to you.

Anybody who knows about economics is going to understand that the universal income is not going to last long. This means that it is only going to be short-lived and people are going to have to start working again.

Given a universal income is not what matters but what matters is that the income should be attractive and once it is attractive, I will continue to work online.

Yes I would, I really do doubt if universal income can take care of my monthly expenditures.

My earnings from online works can serve as a complement to the universal income I would be getting.

Moreso, Government policies are not constant, They can change at any time.

Given a universal income is not what matters but what matters is that the income should be attractive and once it is attractive, I will continue to work online.
It is very good that you have raised a very important point in this topic because I also support your submission based on your assertion because I would go with the platform that gives me more money.

Well not only me but I believe there are alot of people who will still like to work online even if they are been paid a universal income on every month. this is to be able to satisfy your need even when you are not paid.

The fact that I have one income does not mean I cannot still come online to make more. I have a job now but I still engage in freelance work online just to make a few more bucks.

The fact that I have one income does not mean I cannot still come online to make more. I have a job now but I still engage in freelance work online just to make a few more bucks.
You can have multiple streams of income and there's no harm in it . You can decide work online and offline as well, so that you can increase your streams of income.

Even when I am giving a universal income, I will still try to be working online because working online does not just make me to earn money but also help me to learn alot on other things.
I have learnt so much from the online space, my eyes have been opened to various new trends and emerging technologies that have made my life a lot more simpler than before.

I have learnt so much from the online space, my eyes have been opened to various new trends and emerging technologies that have made my life a lot more simpler than before.
Whenever you're working now online, you need to keep updating yourself so that you can gain experience on new ways to make money so easily or effortlessly because that is what will keep you in trend.

Actually I am here working online to earn money at what ever energy and knowledge it will take me to put, so when a universal income is given it will be more interesting and motivating.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back