What's new

Would you still work online even if we were given a universal income?

One believe I have with the government policies is that, it doesn't last for ever and it changes within a short period of time. I will still engaged myself to work both online and offline to earned extra income.

No I won't quit at all. Apart from the fact that I won't want to lose any part of my money, I also derive joy and pleasure from working online. I love the act and so I don't think I can actually stop working online because of a small reason at all.
I love online money making so much.

Even when I am giving a universal income, I will still try to be working online because working online does not just make me to earn money but also help me to learn alot on other things.
Same here. No matter how much I am getting from the universal income, I will still work online. I will just make sure that I am making a reasonable amount of money online. I may engage in blogging or other activities.

I think even if the government will be paying me on a weekly bais, I will still try to engaged myself into something that will earned me passive income because I know government policies are not meant to last forever it changes as the government in power changed.

I wouldn't stop making money online because of that. One is that I don't think the amount that I will be paid by the government will foot all my bills and secondly I am already addicted to this lifestyle.
It's good to be making money online. It's a good thing. For me, if I received grant from government, I will spent part of on online business. I like online business.

I don't just work for money, I also work because I like working, working for me is a way to remain sane, it is good for your mental health. Therefore, even if I was entitled to universal income, I would continue working.
Setting up a business is very simple, in as much as you have the capital that can run all the necessary things needed in the company
Because you can hire people to work on your company.

Setting up a business is very simple, in as much as you have the capital that can run all the necessary things needed in the company
Starting a business is not really easy. It a lot cost a lot of money. And the business demand patience and proper for planning.

Starting a business is not really easy. It a lot cost a lot of money. And the business demand patience and proper for planning.
That's the fact seriously, and what is expected of everyone to know is that, proper and prompt preparation prevents poor performance, in your business. It's good to prepare very well.

I would stop doing surveys and offers for a few cents a day.

But if I were doing something fun, like making money from my hobbies, I would probably keep doing them because I'd actually enjoy that for a living.

Why did you quote my post in the first place, when your comment is not in any way related to my comment? Quoting should be done only when you have to say something about the post.

I love to work. I love to try to make money either online or offline. Even if we were given millions, I will still try to work online but there will be limit to the work that I can do online. Making money has always been my hobby
I am of the contrary opinion, I don't love to work . When given millions i would look for ways to invest so that the money would work for me and not me working for the money.

I am of the contrary opinion, I don't love to work . When given millions i would look for ways to invest so that the money would work for me and not me working for the money.
Investment is truly a part of the ways in which you can make money online but I am a person who loves to work and I always feel sick whenever I do not work

Why did you quote my post in the first place, when your comment is not in any way related to my comment? Quoting should be done only when you have to say something about the post.
It may look different, but still I hope you find it important, because most people are not aware about that. In as much as you have the necessary capital to start any business. Then you can hire employees to assist you in all the necessary process.

Of I am opportune to get that kind of money from my government then I am very sure I would not work ever again on the online space as what I am looking dor is just to be comfortable.

I think what really matters is earning money,if you can earn a decent amount of money by doing that I'll advise you to go on with it, an also having multiple income streams is very important.

I think what really matters is earning money,if you can earn a decent amount of money by doing that I'll advise you to go on with it, an also having multiple income streams is very important.
I have a little brother that is a financial markets analyst, he is very good at what he does and only trade for a living. Sometimes it is good to focus on just one thing.

I have a little brother that is a financial markets analyst, he is very good at what he does and only trade for a living. Sometimes it is good to focus on just one thing.
That's true, being a trader is not easy, and also if you are weak emotionally you cannot be able to earn money there, focusing on things like River rancher is very important.

No I won't quit at all. Apart from the fact that I won't want to lose any part of my money, I also derive joy and pleasure from working online. I love the act and so I don't think I can actually stop working online because of a small reason at all.
I love online money making so much.

Well, I would also not quite making money online because making money online is a great source of income for me and I hate offline jobs as well. So quitting may not be a great diea for sure.

That's true, being a trader is not easy, and also if you are weak emotionally you cannot be able to earn money there, focusing on things like River rancher is very important.
Such forms of Investments are usually scams in nature since you have zero control over your money after Investing.
I would not encourage anyone to start up like that .

Such forms of Investments are usually scams in nature since you have zero control over your money after Investing.
I would not encourage anyone to start up like that .
😂😂 Finally you get it, I have a brother that invested his money on River rancher, after making some few withrawals, he decided to invest amount of money again but the platform runaway with his money😂😂

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back