What's new

Would you still work online even if we were given a universal income?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Universal income is essentially a free income that all citizens would get if a government decided to go through with it. With that being said, if you did get a universal income, would you still work online for a living? Universal income probably won't be a lot, but it could be a small portion every month.

Well for me there is no any income that can last for ever, so if I am the one with the universal income I will still go online to work and even invest self to earn more profit.

I don't just work for money, I also work because I like working, working for me is a way to remain sane, it is good for your mental health. Therefore, even if I was entitled to universal income, I would continue working.

Universal income is essentially a free income that all citizens would get if a government decided to go through with it. With that being said, if you did get a universal income, would you still work online for a living? Universal income probably won't be a lot, but it could be a small portion every month.
I will never stop working because I don't want to have an average life just for eating and sleeping, I have big dreams that worth more than universal income.

I will definitely work even if I get universal income. The universal income can't pay all the bills, even if it can pay, I can stay idle. If I get universal income, I would invest it on my business. That's better than staying idle.

I don't really work because of money no, I work because I want to learn about things that I don't really know, so that I can know them and also learn as well, even if anyone offer me free money to stop working online I won't.

I will definitely work even if I get universal income. The universal income can't pay all the bills, even if it can pay, I can stay idle. If I get universal income, I would invest it on my business. That's better than staying idle.
You have a very valid point because there's no way you would get a universal income without having to gain another source of income, which you could get online . This why I would also work online irrespective of any kind of job I get offline .

Personally I think a universal income won't be enough for me which I believe it will makes me go extra to get what I want. I can't stopped working online because of that.

No matter the amount of income you were given, working online should be a side hustle because you can never live online platform totally without checking once in a while at least to make some money.

It is going to be very difficult to leave online jobs if you are already used to it even if you're paid humongous amount of money offline, you will still have the urge to check online programs once in a while.

If the country I live in was to bring a universal income into play, I would more than likely still work as well just as I am doing now. I am someone who likes to keep myself busy and I hate not being busy and doing something productive so it would be natural for me to continue working even if I had money coming in every month from the government.

That would depend on my personal preferences and goals. If I were content with the universal income, I might decide to take a break from working online and pursue other interests. However, if I enjoyed the work I was doing and wanted to continue to develop my skills, I would likely still work online even if I had a universal income.

I believe in having several streams of income. So I would continue working online even if I am receiving some universal income. At least I will be able to live a comfortable life due to having more earning methods.

Actually to some people, a universal income may means nothing much to them not even to meet up to there needs. so they will require to work and earned much to satisfy them.

Yes i would most definitely still work online cause the same way the government agreed to it, they can also agree to stop it as well at anytime. So it would be best to have multiple sources of income.

Yes i would most definitely still work online cause the same way the government agreed to it, they can also agree to stop it as well at anytime. So it would be best to have multiple sources of income.
You are right, there is no stability and certainty on the policies of government. they can start something and then quit it at a time when people don't expect and it will be a problem for you if you don't have any source of income.

Yes. if possible, I will still get myself to work more harder offline. I always believe, that government policies are not those that can last forever it changes as the government in power also change.

I love to work. I love to try to make money either online or offline. Even if we were given millions, I will still try to work online but there will be limit to the work that I can do online. Making money has always been my hobby

Even when I am giving a universal income, I will still try to be working online because working online does not just make me to earn money but also help me to learn alot on other things.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back