What's new

Would you rather work alone or with a co-partner?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For me I tend to work alone for the most part. I will sometimes hire people to do some work for me, but it's minimal and only contract stuff that lasts for a short period of time.

I wouldn't be against working with someone as a co-partner. Having someone else to help, would be a nice change of pace I will admit.

What about you though, would you work alone or with a co-partner if you could?

At the moment I work on my own and I feel I am happy that way. I definitely wouldn't say no to having a co-partner to help split the work though if I needed that kind of help, especially at times when work does get a little crazy and I end up being a little overrun with work would be a great help.

I will always prefer to work alone in fact now am working alone and it's has been my indebt habit so I think that working alone is what I prioritizes,so I think there's nothing wrong if you chose to work with a partner it's still a better ways to work

I will always prefer to work alone in fact now am working alone and it's has been my indebt habit so I think that working alone is what I prioritizes,so I think there's nothing wrong if you chose to work with a partner it's still a better ways to work

There are many benefits of working alone. You may not get disturbed and you may not need to deal with people who may annoy you while you are working.

In business that you are running as the sole proprietor you can effectively manage the business if the job schedule is not much,but when you need growth,then you will need to add some partner.

As long as i like the challenges that comes with working as an individual , working as a team most of the time is far more better , because you can combine your strenght and the job will be more easier to handle .

I think when it comes to working alone or working by co workers depends on the type of business I'm into, if I know I don't have much idea about the business, going into partnership business will be better.

I like to work alone, I am not a very good team player. Even on work that needs collaboration between a lot of people, I like to do my part and leave it for other members to complete it. I do well when I work alone

I work alone most of the time , but that doesn't mean that I will not have to employ someone or invite someone to work for me and pay them at the ends.
The most important thing for me is seeing trusted people to deal with. That's very important to me.

For me I tend to work alone for the most part. I will sometimes hire people to do some work for me, but it's minimal and only contract stuff that lasts for a short period of time.

I wouldn't be against working with someone as a co-partner. Having someone else to help, would be a nice change of pace I will admit.

What about you though, would you work alone or with a co-partner if you could?
I love company but it can be distracting and things like that I believe it all depens on the co-parter as for myself I would prefer working alone no matter how much I love good company

I love working alone. It means I am in control and don't have to hear someone else's opinion that I may not like. But surely some circumstances such as having less Capital may push me to partnership.

Well working alone or with a co partner, depends on the kind of business you are into. Thete are some business that you cannot handle it alone so you most definitely need a partner.

This truly comes down to personal preference, and it also depends on who you are and what you're doing. Having a partner can be helpful for some activities since it promotes accountability and allows for the sharing of ideas. On the other side, working alone can also be advantageous because it promotes increased attention and independence. In the end, it is up to the person to choose what is most effective for them.

I will prefer to work alone than having a co worker. Instead of a permanent co worker, I would rather prefer contract based type of co worker. I tend to work faster when alone, and I hardly lose dedication when working alone.

Well working alone or with a co partner is not a bad idea. personally I may love to work alone depending on the nature of the business. if it's a very large business, I will definitely need a partner to helped.

My kind of work online doesn't require a co partner. I can't delegate my online job schedules for anyone. I believe no one can do my job as well as I do. So a co partner is not what I may need.

It depends on the kind of business project that I have in hand which I am supposed to work on and if it's something that requires for me to work with a partner, there is no problem for me doing that as well. But if it's something that I can work on my own, I would very much prefer to do it on my own.

I love working alone but in some cases, I would love my co worker to work with me. People have different ways of doing but this makes them to convince and offend me but I realized when I worked as PO during 2023 general election that you still need people with you. My Assistants really take the work as a team and don't even wait for me to do anything. I love it!.

Well in such situation, you need to understand the reason behind it. working alone can be quite good but what if you can't handle the business all alone by yourself. You definitely need someone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back