What's new

Would you rather work alone or with a co-partner?

If the work isn't so much and doesn't require a co-partner, then i would like to work on my own. I like doing things my own way and i really don't like the idea of involving someone else in my business.

Personally this is exactly the same way I see it because it is the nature of the work you are doing that is going to determine if you need a co-worker to help you to carry out the task successfully otherwise it is not needed.

Personally this is exactly the same way I see it because it is the nature of the work you are doing that is going to determine if you need a co-worker to help you to carry out the task successfully otherwise it is not needed.
Yeah but i feel not only the nature of job could make one decide to get a partner. Availability of capital could also make one get a partner. In a case where one doesn't have enough capital to start a business, he or she may have to partner with someone who has the capital.

Well, if I am not able to handle things properly, then I may hire someone to do it. It is much better to hire someone who would be able to handle the business in a much better way.
Yeah, if you're not able to handle it well it is better for you to hire someone who can do the job perfectly. That is actually how it works in a business venture because nobody can do every work simultaneously.

Yeah but i feel not only the nature of job could make one decide to get a partner. Availability of capital could also make one get a partner. In a case where one doesn't have enough capital to start a business, he or she may have to partner with someone who has the capital.

You are also correct with that assessment too about the availability of capital being a barrier which is going to make someone to look for a co-partner you know that will help the person to raise the capital to run the business successfully.

Well really right now I work alone most of the time but I have nothing against having co-workers also as long as they are friendly workers and others you can work perfectly and you can establish good personal relationships with them.

You are also correct with that assessment too about the availability of capital being a barrier which is going to make someone to look for a co-partner you know that will help the person to raise the capital to run the business successfully.
Well, whatever the case may be, i wouldn't want to have a partner when starting my own business. I would like to go into sole proprietorship so i get to be the only one to make decisions about my business.

Well, whatever the case may be, i wouldn't want to have a partner when starting my own business. I would like to go into sole proprietorship so i get to be the only one to make decisions about my business.
if you want your business to be very big you actually need partners and investors. Except the kind of business you want to start is a little business and you don't have the vision of expanding so much.

Yeah, if you're not able to handle it well it is better for you to hire someone who can do the job perfectly. That is actually how it works in a business venture because nobody can do every work simultaneously.

There are many hiring opportunities now. The website Upwork is one of the best places where you could hire people by offering jobs. This is a great platform, indeed.

For me I tend to work alone for the most part. I will sometimes hire people to do some work for me, but it's minimal and only contract stuff that lasts for a short period of time.

I wouldn't be against working with someone as a co-partner. Having someone else to help, would be a nice change of pace I will admit.

What about you though, would you work alone or with a co-partner if you could?
In terms of starting up a business , I will likely want to start up a business alone, if I have the resources but if there is no resources and I have trusted person that is willing to partner with me I'll be very happy to go into a business research person.
Working alone is going to be boring especially if you are the one to take all the full responsibilities.

Personally I will love to work with a co - partner with some reasons, one, so we can share some ideas on how to develop our business, it's will help me to have verity of subjections that will help our business grow faster

It depends on the kind of partner the person is. I don't like working with people that talks a lot, I find it hard to get anything done around them. But if it is a calm partner that's great.

Personally I will love to work with a co - partner with some reasons, one, so we can share some ideas on how to develop our business, it's will help me to have verity of subjections that will help our business grow faster

Working with a co-partner is a great thing. The fact of the matter remains that when you work with a partner, you get a great understanding of how things work.

Working with a co-partner is a great thing. The fact of the matter remains that when you work with a partner, you get a great understanding of how things work.
You are right,it also help both parties to be alert in respect to ideas towards the business, especially when there is change in the market that is why co- partner will be more stable than a single individual,

Actually I think the decision depends on the kind of business you do.

There are kind of business that requires working with a partner and there are also some business that requires you working alone.

You are right,it also help both parties to be alert in respect to ideas towards the business, especially when there is change in the market that is why co- partner will be more stable than a single individual,

Well, more people are able to make better decisions. They are also able to distribute the workload as well as this is quite important in order to make sure that you do not over stress yourself.

As long as you can be able to carry out all your business activity successfully without needing anyone to work as a partner, then there is no need for you to look for such person because it is going to make the business uncomfortable for you.

if you want your business to be very big you actually need partners and investors. Except the kind of business you want to start is a little business and you don't have the vision of expanding so much.
I do not totally agree with you on this one. Not every big business you see out there have investors or are into partnership. There's a possibility of your business becoming big even without partners and investors.

There are many hiring opportunities now. The website Upwork is one of the best places where you could hire people by offering jobs. This is a great platform, indeed.
Yeah, Upwork is a great platform in which you can use to hire people for almost every kind of job on the internet. I also found out that sproutgigs also gives that opportunity and their prices are cheaper.

Yeah, Upwork is a great platform in which you can use to hire people for almost every kind of job on the internet. I also found out that sproutgigs also gives that opportunity and their prices are cheaper.

The prices of gigs in sproughtgigs are quite low, however, the competition in there is also quite high. You have to offer your gig at a low price in order to make money.

The prices of gigs in sproughtgigs are quite low, however, the competition in there is also quite high. You have to offer your gig at a low price in order to make money.
if you're a freelancer I will not advise you to sign up on the platform because you may not make a lot of money. But if you want to hire people there are some experts that you may find there to do your work at a low price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back