What's new

Would you rather work alone or with a co-partner?

There's usually an advantage to working with a co partner that make some people to like it but i don't think i can cope with the disadvantages of it. I rather prefer to be alone

Working with a CO partner would be more productive for me, as this would make me to be on my toe and motivate me a lot as I know there is someone I am accountable to.

Actually both working alone or with a partner depends on the situation of the business or how big or small the business is. if it's a small business, you have no need to have a partner but you can do that yourself.

For me I tend to work alone for the most part. I will sometimes hire people to do some work for me, but it's minimal and only contract stuff that lasts for a short period of time.

I wouldn't be against working with someone as a co-partner. Having someone else to help, would be a nice change of pace I will admit.

What about you though, would you work alone or with a co-partner if you could?
I would rather work alone if I have enough capital but if I do not have enough capital to start up my business, and will partner with someone for the main time till I have enough money.

Actually it all depends on the type of the work or job, but I am mostly trained and advise to work in team, so working with co-workers is the best way for me to work.

For now i do not need the help of anyone for my business, so i would prefer working alone, since its a small personal business. I can start with doing things by myself then when the business grows to the level where i would need a partner i can think of that by then.

Well in such situation, you need to understand the reason behind it. working alone can be quite good but what if you can't handle the business all alone by yourself. You definitely need someone.
it's all about your ability to handle the business. If it is something you'll be able to handle myself then you have to do it alone but if you cannot do it alone then hiring someone to help you do the job is the best.

Well in such situation, you need to understand the reason behind it. working alone can be quite good but what if you can't handle the business all alone by yourself. You definitely need someone.

This is why I had to stress that it's the nature of your business that's going to go a very long way in determining if you're going to stick with managing and running the business all alone by yourself or get a partner in the business to help out.

Presently now there are a lot of job and businesses that one person can not handle, so it is better to work with co workers that will be more easier and better.

I will prefer running my business myself due to some reasons ,though partnership in business is a good thing because you won't bear all the loss and the business fund alone , but if you are running the business alone , you will have all the profit to yourself .

Working with a CO partner would be more productive for me, as this would make me to be on my toe and motivate me a lot as I know there is someone I am accountable to.

As long as the project that I'm working on is something that I will be able to execute perfectly on my own, I don't see any reason why I should be looking at working with a co-partner. But if there is a need to consult a partner, I will always do that.

Well, for me, my kind of business requires employing few people for support. And there are times I just want to work alone, that's when I don't have too much work load.

If the work isn't so much and doesn't require a co-partner, then i would like to work on my own. I like doing things my own way and i really don't like the idea of involving someone else in my business.

Working alone has its own benefits and working with a partner makes your work easier and more faster , but it depends on the type of work you are doing , if your work requires you to have a partner , then definitely you need a partner.

Working alone has its own benefits and working with a partner makes your work easier and more faster , but it depends on the type of work you are doing , if your work requires you to have a partner , then definitely you need a partner.
Working alone can be faster but ultimately you might not be consistent enough. But working in group might be slow but it would definitely reach to the end objective.

Yeah, working with people who have good work ethics can make you very productive. There are also some people who love to work alone and they may seem more productive when they do so. I think it is always important to go for what is the best for you.

Well sometimes I will prefer to work alone than having a co partner even though it greatly depends on the kind of business you do.

Thete are business that requires partnership and not a sole proprietorship.

it's all about your ability to handle the business. If it is something you'll be able to handle myself then you have to do it alone but if you cannot do it alone then hiring someone to help you do the job is the best.
your ability would greatly determine if you should co partner with someone or not as that person can compliment the weaker part of you or the part you do not have much strength.

your ability would greatly determine if you should co partner with someone or not as that person can compliment the weaker part of you or the part you do not have much strength.
Probably, if it is a job you can be able to handle that yourself then you do not need a partner for it. But there are some jobs that requires you to have partners in order to do it well.

Well, if I am not able to handle things properly, then I may hire someone to do it. It is much better to hire someone who would be able to handle the business in a much better way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back