What's new

Would you rather be in a zombie apocalypse or a robot apocalypse?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I guess it depends on how advanced the zombies or robots would be.
If we are talking about the world of movies and books, then anything could happen.
However, if we are talking about a real life apocalypse, I think the robot apocalypse would be worse.
In a zombie apocalypse, the zombies would probably starve, or die if they aren't anyone to feed on.
In a robot apocalypse, the AI could be devastatingly intelligent. It would be constantly upgrading and duplicating itself. It could spread all over the world in a matter of seconds via the internet.
If it was clever enough, it would probably be able to work out a way to release some of the more harmful chemicals in smartphones and such.
Seeing as it would be largely digital, it would spread via the internet. The most effective way to get rid of it would be to shut down the World Wide Web and dispose of all technology with harmful chemicals in. Think how hard that would be. It would have to be done all over the world. It would mean shutting down communications and some live saving medical machinery.
Many countries would refuse to comply.
A robot apocalypse would be far more devastating than a zombie one.
Share with us would you rather be in a zombie apocalypse or a robot apocalypse?

I would prefer to be in a zombie apocalypse as it's more possible to bring an end to it when compared to a robot apocalypse. Robots even when destroyed can rebuild themselves and become stronger than ever. Zombies, on the other hand can be manipulated and destroyed in several ways.

I'd rather be in a zombie apocalypse than an AI apocalypse as well, mostly because I think robots would be vastly smarter than zombies and it would be harder to beat them and end the apocalypse, given all the things they could do, especially if it's a highly developed AI. that since they have caused an apocalypse, they are surely very developed.

Zombies sound like they are beatable compared to a robot apocalypse. Unless those robots are weak and made of tin or something, but otherwise I think we could defend ourselves better against zombies. Especially if they make robots like in Terminator.

As much as a zombie apocalypse scares me and I know for a fact it would be very lucky if I survived that, I would have to say that I would much rather be in a zombie apocalypse than a robot one.

I have a feeling that robots would be a lot smarter compared to zombies and my chances would be a lot less compared to zombies.

It is going to be very difficult for me to survive in a robot apocalypse because they are highly advanced technology that beats human intelligence in any way possible.

So, I would simply prefer to be in a zombie apocalypse because I know ways to kill zombies and be able to survive the apocalypse until it's over.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back