Nebulous

Hakuna Matata
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Aug 27, 2022
USD
$1.9700USD
Biznotes
How long would you survive in a zombie apocalypse?

What’s your plan?

the walking dead zombie GIF

I've been able to play several survivor video games and I was very good in making it out alive playing those game as I've learnt so many ways to kill those zombies. I have equally watched a lot of sci-fi movies that are about to zombie apocalypse and I've seen how those who survived were able to do that. It is something that is going to play a very big role in helping me to survive.

Is there a plan on how to permanently end the zombie apocalypse? Is there a plan to make a cure or vaccine? If there are none, let me die the moment the zombie apocalypse started. I'd better rest than suffer for the rest of my life trying to survive.

Is there a plan on how to permanently end the zombie apocalypse? Is there a plan to make a cure or vaccine? If there are none, let me die the moment the zombie apocalypse started. I'd better rest than suffer for the rest of my life trying to survive.

After watching the TV series The Walking Dead, I knew that it's too much work trying to live and survive through a zombie apocalypse. It's not only the zombies that you have to deal with but also your fellow survivals who are looking at stealing your provisions because there will be massive hunger.

After watching the TV series The Walking Dead, I knew that it's too much work trying to live and survive through a zombie apocalypse. It's not only the zombies that you have to deal with but also your fellow survivals who are looking at stealing your provisions because there will be massive hunger.

There was so many conspiracy theories during the time of COVID when the vaccines was produced. It was rumoured the shots makes someone act like or even become a zombie. I watched funny video clips on TikTok where people engage in lots of meme about it. Thank God, it never came to that.

There was so many conspiracy theories during the time of COVID when the vaccines was produced. It was rumoured the shots makes someone act like or even become a zombie. I watched funny video clips on TikTok where people engage in lots of meme about it. Thank God, it never came to that.

Unfortunately, I never believed any of those conspiracy theories that was going on during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus and when the vaccine was released. I did manage to get my complete vaccination because I don't want to have any second thoughts being the reason why I am always being exposed to the virus today.

Lol I wouldn't survive. Especially if we are talking the fast moving zombies like in 28 days later, then I'm dead day one I bet. But if they're slow moving, I might have a better chance.

No idea on a plan. Probably round up my family together to fight off the hordes of zombies.

Without having access to massive ammunition and weapons, it is going to be very difficult fighting of lots of zombies. Also, some of these zombies can actually be very difficult to kill if we talking about some of the things we have seen in zombie apocalypse movies.

Well lets say I were still in a good state of running and having a good Endurance I would run a lot until I reach a safe place and there I would wait for other survivors so we can team up and start killing the bastards/hide/run. Just like in the movies you find a good team with survivors and together you get out of it in any cost, of course some will die but it is how it is you fight for the goal the end justify the means and in such case I believe this sentence.

Well lets say I were still in a good state of running and having a good Endurance I would run a lot until I reach a safe place and there I would wait for other survivors so we can team up and start killing the bastards/hide/run. Just like in the movies you find a good team with survivors and together you get out of it in any cost, of course some will die but it is how it is you fight for the goal the end justify the means and in such case I believe this sentence.

It is definitely going to be easier for you to survive if you are fortunate enough to find a group of other survivors who are willing to help each other.

The major challenge with surviving in this kind of situation is that there are so many factions that are more interested in their own selfish interest which they will be willing to even kill every other people that doesn't fall in line with what they have as an objective.

Lol I wouldn't survive. Especially if we are talking the fast moving zombies like in 28 days later, then I'm dead day one I bet. But if they're slow moving, I might have a better chance.

No idea on a plan. Probably round up my family together to fight off the hordes of zombies.

Sometimes, the movie directors doesn't get their facts rights in their movie production. Zombies are brain dead. They are not meant to be too fast like they've made in some movies. It's a wrong description of how zombies behave.

Sometimes, the movie directors doesn't get their facts rights in their movie production. Zombies are brain dead. They are not meant to be too fast like they've made in some movies. It's a wrong description of how zombies behave.

Well, when the zombies are genetically engineered, they are usually more faster than the ones that died and wake up as a result of being infected. This is practically what I've seen in most movies especially Resident Evil. It is why I really enjoyed playing the video games so much.

What would I do when there is a zombie apocalypse? Well, I will find a food store and hide there. I think I would be able to survive for some weeks. If possible, I would also take my family to the food store.

What would I do when there is a zombie apocalypse? Well, I will find a food store and hide there. I think I would be able to survive for some weeks. If possible, I would also take my family to the food store.

At least you can have enough food to eat for the time being when you successfully hide in the food store. Although, you have to pray and hope that the zombies doesn't break into the food store because they are very good at breaking into anywhere.

In my opinion, there is no chance of survival in such events, because sooner or later everyone would die anyway. I would try to fight at first, but then when there were big problems with food and other things, I would just shoot myself because I wouldn't want to become a zombie

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back