What's new

Would you rather lounge by the Pool or by the Beach???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Of course the BEACH, I have no idea why people go to the Pool in touristic areas!! You can find Pools everywhere you go; in houses, in a hotel, in a club…etc but the Beach is not everywhere! Also the beach has no limits which gives mind relaxation.
Would you rather lounge by the Pool or by the Beach???

I like the beach more generally, especially to rest, the problem is that where I live in summer the beaches get crowded and the pool is much better option for me, because I have a pool in my building and it's almost never crowded.

Considering I'm going to leave North America for the first time ever in my life in April, going to Hawaii, I'd have to say I don't really like the feel of sand in my feet. But I'll have to bear with it during those 10 days haha.

I personally prefer pools.

If the pool is very clean and maintained with high standard, I'll prefer to enjoy my time there. I love swimming, being in the pool corner will give me the opportunity to swim when I wanted to, I can't swim the beach water. Swimming is my best hobby.

The reason why I am going to choose the beach is because of the environment and how the whole setting is all about. I love the extra cool breeze that comes from the beach, the sand on my feet and the waves that splashes. I do get into the beach water to touch my feet once in a while. It's an environment that I love to enjoy myself in and spend my time.

I'd choose lounging by the beach. The sound of waves, the feel of sand between your toes, and the vastness of the ocean create a serene atmosphere. Beaches offer a natural beauty that's hard to beat, and the opportunity to enjoy both the sun and the sea breeze makes it a more immersive and relaxing experience compared to a pool. There's a unique and soothing connection with nature when you're by the beach that makes it my preferred spot for leisure.

I like the beach more generally, especially to rest, the problem is that where I live in summer the beaches get crowded and the pool is much better option for me, because I have a pool in my building and it's almost never crowded.

Yes, most beaches are crowded especially if they are public beach. It is a private beach that might not be too crowded. As for pools, they are good in giving you privacy. I feel more relaxed at the pool.

I'd choose lounging by the beach. The sound of waves, the feel of sand between your toes, and the vastness of the ocean create a serene atmosphere. Beaches offer a natural beauty that's hard to beat, and the opportunity to enjoy both the sun and the sea breeze makes it a more immersive and relaxing experience compared to a pool. There's a unique and soothing connection with nature when you're by the beach that makes it my preferred spot for leisure.

Do you love playing beach soccer? This is one of my favourite activities whenever I'm in the beach. There is no way I'm going to visit the beach without playing beach soccer. It is something that attracts me and gives me a lot of energy to enjoy my time at the beach. The pictures we take while playing beach soccer is always very beautiful.

Considering I'm going to leave North America for the first time ever in my life in April, going to Hawaii, I'd have to say I don't really like the feel of sand in my feet. But I'll have to bear with it during those 10 days haha.

I personally prefer pools.

Hawaii is a very beautiful and lovely place. They have so much beaches in Hawaii. I've not been there but I've been able to check out most of their beach resorts. Do you have any particular one you'd love to visit?

I live in a landlocked country, we don't have beaches here. Therefore, I can lounge by the pool whenever I want but cannot lounge by the beach. Therefore, I would prefer to lounge by the beach instead of a pool. I frequently go to the riverside to get the feeling of lounging by the beach.

If the pool is very clean and maintained with high standard, I'll prefer to enjoy my time there. I love swimming, being in the pool corner will give me the opportunity to swim when I wanted to, I can't swim the beach water. Swimming is my best hobby.

It is definitely going to be very bad for business if those who are running a pool business are not having it maintained very well. This is something that is definitely going to make people not fancy coming to the pool for any purpose because they are likely going to be exposed diseases by making use of such a dirty pool.

when I hear pool or sea the first thing that jumps into my mind is swimming that's basically what I like most about such places and that's also the main reason I rather go to the pool over the beach because there you can swim happily without the waves or the discomforts of the sea it is just more chill for me and those sand waves and noise distractions are simply gone.
I am not a professional swimmer or even a good one but I just like doing this action for fun it is really making me happy and I mean it's healthy too so who cares :D. Moreover the sea can be dangerous too some would disagree with that but we all know that the nature is a scary thing and the sea is a part of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back