What's new

Would you rather be 11 feet tall or 9 inches tall???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
My best friend do say this a lot; No matter what, in life you can't satisfy Human being, so with that I feel no matter how tall I am, I love it that way.
I feel I would prefer to be 11 feet tall, I would be able to see the future. Lol... Anyways, there are advantages to been tall and advantages to been short.

My best friend do say this a lot; No matter what, in life you can't satisfy Human being, so with that I feel no matter how tall I am, I love it that way.
I feel I would prefer to be 11 feet tall, I would be able to see the future. Lol... Anyways, there are advantages to been tall and advantages to been short.
Well honestly I would prefer to be 11 feet tall, since being so small I don't think I could lead a normal life, that is, if I balance between the pros and cons of both options, I think that being so short has more cons than being so tall.

11 feet tall? Are you kidding me? Why not ask to be talk like an iroko tree 😒?

I don't think I've seen any human being who is 11 feet tall. 11 feet tall will disfigure your body. There will be many things which you can't do comfortably because you're too tall.

Do you know the difference between feet all and inches tall? I doubt you know it.

Well, let me have you enlightened. 1 foot tall equals 12 inches tall. I don't think that there any human being in the world who's 12 inches tall. Have you seen any? 11 feet tall equals 132 inches.

Unless you probably mean 11 feet tall vs 9 feet tall, I don't think there's any comparison between them because there's no one who is 9 inches tall. It's not even up to 1 foot tall.

If it is a must to choose, I go for 11ft tall. Who would inches in this life. But I need to be tall and huge, not tall and slim o. 😉😉

If it is a must to choose, I go for 11ft tall. Who would inches in this life. But I need to be tall and huge, not tall and slim o. 😉😉

If we are talking about 100 inches tall, that's something better to look at and not 9 inches.

This is what 9 inches look like.

Screenshot_20231110_175622_Chrome.jpg

I'd rather be 11 feet tall. Being taller could have some advantages like better reach, visibility, and perhaps a sense of presence. It might have its challenges, but navigating the world at 11 feet could open up unique perspectives and opportunities. While being exceptionally tall might draw attention, it also offers a different way to experience and interact with the environment around you.

Yes, 11 feet tall is better than being 9 inches tall. I would rather be too tall than too short and out of shape like a human being. Dwarfs are taller than 9 inches. Imagine when someone is shorter than a dwarf.

Dwarfs are taller than 9 inches.
Very positive. Like seriously 😁, who on earth would choose 9 inches. 9 inches is something like toys, even most toys are taller than 9 inches. 😂😂

Very positive. Like seriously 😁, who on earth would choose 9 inches. 9 inches is something like toys, even most toys are taller than 9 inches. 😂😂

You get the gist. A human being isn't going to be 9 inches, in fact can't be 9 inches. Unless there is a benefit I don't know one who's 9 inches enjoys, I would love to know. @Oluwatobitosin what do you think?

Lol... I know that too, but being 11 feet is also funny now. Would you rather be 11 feet tall then

As far as I'm concerned, being 11 ft tall is too much. I don't think it's something that is going to be convenient for anyone because most of the rooms the person will be living in won't contain him, the bed will not contain him either. Everything about the person is going to be custom-made.

Lol... I know that too, but being 11 feet is also funny now. Would you rather be 11 feet tall then

No, I wouldn't want to be 11 feet tall. It's being too tall. How can I bend from being 11 feet? What kind of car will be drive, a long bus? The maximum height I would like to be is 7 feet tall.

When you are 11 feet, you can overpower people, and no one will ever think about hurting you physically or mentally. However, when you are 9 inches, people will make fun of you and even hurt you physically and mentally. Therefore, I would rather be 11 feets than 9 inches.

When you are 11 feet, you can overpower people, and no one will ever think about hurting you physically or mentally. However, when you are 9 inches, people will make fun of you and even hurt you physically and mentally. Therefore, I would rather be 11 feets than 9 inches.

It is not even a question about wanting to be 9 inches tall, no human being would want to be 9 inches tall because there is no human being who is even 9 inches tall. If anyone happens to be 9 inches tall, he is going to be made the jest of the day anywhere he finds himself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back